Trump Will Be Impeached

Trumps the one lying about his opponents.

Don’t forget democrats have nothing to do with trump being busted. It’s all the people around him telling on him.

This is like you blaming the judge for convicting a criminal. Or the jury. They didn’t have anything to do with catching the criminal. They’re just prosecuting the facts.

And you’re trying to discredit the witnesses. Not working
Listen closely-the Democrats are running secret hearings that don't allow Republicans to ask questions unless Schiff wants them answered-was on the news yesterday-that is my problem with them. The idiots coming forward want their 15 minutes of fame. They say what we already know from the transcript-we CAN read. These guys say they are upset-boo hoo-those are just their opinions-changes nothing-Schiff is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

There are no secret hearings. 47 republicans are part of these hearings and can ask questions. You are lying.
No, you are stupid-read the news or listen to it-yesterday Schiff stopped a witness from answering a Republican's question-THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! Secret hearings-we need TRANSPARENCY NOW!

Try not being dishonest about that situation son. The republicans kept trying to get the name of the whistleblower and that's what Schiff stopped. Besides the simple fact he stopped them from asking meant republicans were allowed to do so.

It is unacceptable what Republicans do to patriots who don't let them get away with high crimes and misdemeanors. Look at the guy who testified yesterday. They are crucifying the guy on Fox News. It's like what defense lawyers do to rape victims.

They want to scare any future patriots into keeping their mouths shut.

What's funny is these patriots are actually people on Trump's staff. Even they say Trump's unhinged, unethical and a criminal. They're the ones ratting on him. Then when they do Republicans call them RINO's or Deep State Republicans. It's insane this guy can get away with murder.

Mad Dog and every other person who has quit or gotten fired, knows Trump is not fit to be President. And all the people who've gone to prison because they worked for Trump. They too tell us Trump is no good. And Epstein was about to tell us but Trump stopped that rat from spilling.
And yet, HE IS STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!

If IM2 called it, it HAS to be wrong! Anyway, this new "witness" is another foil for a hat nut who wants 15 minutes of fame. We already know what was on the call, we have the transcript. He can only add his wild interpretation which means nothing. The whistle blower has been sent into hiding before Republicans could ask him any questions.
You’ll blow off anyone and anything negative said about trump no matter how damning the evidence.

Everyone else is lying. Not trump. Lol. Idiot
If we ever meet and you call me idiot, you will get punched. Next, I say negative things about Trump-I correct unjust accusations about him and assign them to people who do do them-maybe Biden on a videotape-and I don't even care about that-good for Hunter-he made a score. And evidence-the people that hate Trump see the transcript as damning-those that are objective see it as a normal presidential phone call-nobody will change their point of view and that is what Schiff is counting on-a lazy electorate.

No, you would not because I'm tougher than you. And Trump is a criminal. You may think all politicians are criminals but Trump is the worst. Most corrupt, abusive, etc.

I have no reason to hate him other than he is a dick. A bad man. I'm not falling for the scam like you clearly have.

And the funny thing is, he could have been a moderate President. One who represented us all but he clearly divided us even more than we already were. Trump like you isn't a real Republican either. He's only playing one because that's what won him the white house.

Hopefully it's what makes him a 1 term pres.

You'd hit me. LOL. I'd destroy you.
Meet me at the Florida welcome station November 8. Wear your pink panties on the outside so I know who you are. And bring a club-you will need it. And you admitted you are a hater and you accuse others of being divisive? You and your friend IM2 are the biggest hypocrites on this board.

Is your name by any chance Larry Craig?

hqdefault.jpg
[/QUOTE
No, but why does it say BANNED under your picture?

You’ll blow off anyone and anything negative said about trump no matter how damning the evidence.

Everyone else is lying. Not trump. Lol. Idiot
If we ever meet and you call me idiot, you will get punched. Next, I say negative things about Trump-I correct unjust accusations about him and assign them to people who do do them-maybe Biden on a videotape-and I don't even care about that-good for Hunter-he made a score. And evidence-the people that hate Trump see the transcript as damning-those that are objective see it as a normal presidential phone call-nobody will change their point of view and that is what Schiff is counting on-a lazy electorate.

No, you would not because I'm tougher than you. And Trump is a criminal. You may think all politicians are criminals but Trump is the worst. Most corrupt, abusive, etc.

I have no reason to hate him other than he is a dick. A bad man. I'm not falling for the scam like you clearly have.

And the funny thing is, he could have been a moderate President. One who represented us all but he clearly divided us even more than we already were. Trump like you isn't a real Republican either. He's only playing one because that's what won him the white house.

Hopefully it's what makes him a 1 term pres.

You'd hit me. LOL. I'd destroy you.
Meet me at the Florida welcome station November 8. Wear your pink panties on the outside so I know who you are. And bring a club-you will need it. And you admitted you are a hater and you accuse others of being divisive? You and your friend IM2 are the biggest hypocrites on this board.

IM2 is right about this. And IM2 is no hypocrite. Now if you are talking about whipping sealybobo, you might get surprised. Marion.
He wants to meet me in a public bathroom like former Republican politician Larry Craig. Then he will show me.....how far down he can swallow my johnson.
I thought you were TEEN AGE GIRL. I got bad intel- must be from the CIA

I didn't think it would happen either but then this Ukraine thing happened.

Trump called the Ukraine President just 3 days after the Mueller report was rapped up. Turns out Trump didn't learn his lesson. He probably thought he could do whatever he wanted and could no longer be bothered but that's not true. That's like OJ thinking he could pull off an armed robbery after he got away with murder.
I don't think OJ and Trump are the same. I think Trump thought he was doing his job and did not see the Democrat trap. But since the Dems did this in bad faith, it will backfire on them.

Did what in bad faith? You mean take what the whistleblower and everyone else is saying about Trump seriously?

Are you serious? How would you like us to handle Trump's impeachable offenses from now on?

And what did you have to say about good faith?

Trump Allies Smear Decorated Veteran Testifying In Impeachment Inquiry | HuffPost

This is blowing up in your face. You think it's cool Trump is smearing a decorated vet? Of course you are ok with that. THey did it to McCain and you didn't give a fuck about him either.

Trump Allies Smear Decorated Veteran Testifying In Impeachment Inquiry
Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was listening in on the president’s July 25 call to Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky.

Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is set to testify in the House impeachment inquiry on Tuesday, when he’s expected to tell lawmakers that he was so troubled by President Donald Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that he reported it internally, twice.

In advance of what could be damning testimony from a White House staffer who personally listened in on the call, Trump and his allies are trying to smear the highly decorated war veteran.

But on Monday night, Fox News host Laura Ingraham ― aided by her guest, former Justice Department official and “torture memos” author John Yoo ― chose to question Vindman’s loyalty and patriotism.

Vindman emigrated to the U.S. from Ukraine as a child. Because Ukrainian officials reportedly asked him how to deal with Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani ― who’d inserted himself into official U.S. dealings with the country ― and those conversations may not always have been in English, Ingraham and Yoo speculated that Vindman had actually engaged in “espionage”:

WOW! Doing this to a war hero won't backfire on you? I guess Trump's right. He could do anything and not lose one supporter.
You are all upset over nothing. The whole impeach thing is a hoax. Get smart and stop listening to dumb people. The Dems will run every loser they can find out to lie about Trump. Why? So they can be re-elected and gain power. Valor died in this country when the last VietNam vet got spit on-we deserve better than what the Dems want.

Don’t forget democrats have nothing to do with trump being busted. It’s all the people around him telling on him.

This is like you blaming the judge for convicting a criminal. Or the jury. They didn’t have anything to do with catching the criminal. They’re just prosecuting the facts.

Listen closely-the Democrats are running secret hearings that don't allow Republicans to ask questions unless Schiff wants them answered-was on the news yesterday-that is my problem with them. The idiots coming forward want their 15 minutes of fame. They say what we already know from the transcript-we CAN read. These guys say they are upset-boo hoo-those are just their opinions-changes nothing-Schiff is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
You need to brush up on your politics!!!

Repubs/Trumsters

First lied and claimed they were not part of the depositions of witnesses in the safe room, then that was exposed as a LIE, 48 congress critters on the Repub side could be there... repubs protest exposed their lie and shenanigans as well.

Second, they claimed Repubs in the deposition testimony could not ask witnesses questions, but that lie was exposed and showed Repubs had equal time on questioning witnesses.
So then Repubs decided to cause chaos by trying to get the witness to expose who the whistleblower was by asking him who else he talked to about it, when the Rs knew it was against the law to expose whistleblowers, and Schiff had to stop them....
Which THEY KNEW they would be stopped before they even tried....

So they now can claim they are being stopped from asking questions.... as if it were ALL of their questions being stopped..... another lie.... by Repub Trumpster critters...

So now Nancy calls their bluffs, goes for full House vote on impeachment rules...

And repubs are whining about that of which they claimed they wanted....

All normal days, in the world of politics now a days, I suppose?

No over 50% want him impeached
The majority of Americans don’t think what trump did in Ukraine was right
Mulvaney didn't say what you Democrats thought he said.
I don't care what Mulvaney said. I care what Trump did. We all know what he did was impeachable. It's like if we kept Nixon in office after he did what he did. What's the big deal? What did Nixon do that was so bad? Was that overturning the election? No. He broke the law and had to go. So did Trump. Sinister shady shit.

And it's too bad because he could have gone down as a great president. Like Reagan. Instead he's the most embarrassing, crass, rude, biggest liar, gross, vulgar, more adjectives....

Clinton was great. He didn't divide us. He was a moderate president. The 90's were the last great decade. Obama was great too. Got us out of the Great Recession. Trump is going to turn the 2020's into the 2000's. The Bush era. Where manufacturing took a dump but defense contractors and oil companies ruled.
You need to do some research. Nixon told the VietNam delegation NOT to make peace with the Democrats. LBJ had Nixon on tape doing this. Nixon approved the break in to find out if the Democrats had that info-they did not-far worse than anything YOU or Trump ever did. Killed a lot of kids-some I knew. Trump did say he was not going to be nice in 2015, so he did not lie. He did not divide us-Obama did-Ferguson and Baltimore-where was HIS leadership? People around me hated that "black boy Muslim divider". I stuck up for him, but after seeing the way Dems treat Trump, I'm sorry I did-there is your divisiveness. Clinton was the biggest liar-on national TV-I did not have sex with that woman. And I liked him too, but guess what, you take a shot at trump, who I don't even like, and it's coming back atcha. You hate him, I get it. Vote him out in 2020, but don't let the democrats fool you with their made up impeachable crap!
Well I dislike him for so many other reasons.

Driving up the debt.
Saying he'd deliver 5% growth
That tax break to the rich that we will eventually have to pay for
His embarrassing us around the world
Him kissing the religious rights ass
His court appointments
His ruining a good economy with trade war

I don't like any Republican so it's not like I would have like President Cruz Rubio Carson Christie or Fiorina.

Honestly, I should survive the GOP and so should my nephews. Their dad is rich so they'll be going to the best schools money can buy. So they should have good jobs when they grow up. I'm already debt free and making 6 figures so if the American people are stupid enough to re elect him, they get what they deserve.

They already get what they deserve after electing and re electing Bush. Fuck them. Stupid bastards. I have every reason to be a Republican. Male, college educated, no debt, I have a good job. I'll do fine either way. It's just that I'm in Michigan, the manufacturing capital of America and Republicans are never good to us. Must be the unions. They hate them and want to break them. Actually, if Republicans win in 2020, I hope they do break the unions. Fuck them too. They too will get what they deserve.

And I hope one day social security is cut in half. That would be what poor and middle class Americans deserve for voting in Bush and Trump.
Wow. I admire your honesty. Who is Fiorina? One reason I hate Bush but tolerate Trump? Lots of friends died in VietNam for nothing. Bush sends them to a war in the wrong country! Trump has not yet spilled blood. Republicans are typically snooty, so I get that, but who bothers them more than Trump? Social Security should start at 65-not 62-that way Medicare begins for them-and it is OUR money we paid in, so please, no halvies there. And having been in the Teamsters under Jimmy Hoffa, I know what unions can do-good and bad. Modify them, but don't break them. Good Luck.

I don't think OJ and Trump are the same. I think Trump thought he was doing his job and did not see the Democrat trap. But since the Dems did this in bad faith, it will backfire on them.

Did what in bad faith? You mean take what the whistleblower and everyone else is saying about Trump seriously?

Are you serious? How would you like us to handle Trump's impeachable offenses from now on?

Trump Allies Smear Decorated Veteran Testifying In Impeachment Inquiry | HuffPost

This is blowing up in your face. You think it's cool Trump is smearing a decorated vet? Of course you are ok with that. THey did it to McCain and you didn't give a fuck about him either.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was listening in on the president’s July 25 call to Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky.

Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is set to testify in the House impeachment inquiry on Tuesday, when he’s expected to tell lawmakers that he was so troubled by President Donald Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that he reported it internally, twice.

In advance of what could be damning testimony from a White House staffer who personally listened in on the call, Trump and his allies are trying to smear the highly decorated war veteran.

But on Monday night, Fox News host Laura Ingraham ― aided by her guest, former Justice Department official and “torture memos” author John Yoo ― chose to question Vindman’s loyalty and patriotism.

Vindman emigrated to the U.S. from Ukraine as a child. Because Ukrainian officials reportedly asked him how to deal with Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani ― who’d inserted himself into official U.S. dealings with the country ― and those conversations may not always have been in English, Ingraham and Yoo speculated that Vindman had actually engaged in “espionage”:

WOW! Doing this to a war hero won't backfire on you? I guess Trump's right. He could do anything and not lose one supporter.
You are all upset over nothing. The whole impeach thing is a hoax. Get smart and stop listening to dumb people. The Dems will run every loser they can find out to lie about Trump. Why? So they can be re-elected and gain power. Valor died in this country when the last VietNam vet got spit on-we deserve better than what the Dems want.

Repubs/Trumsters

First lied and claimed they were not part of the depositions of witnesses in the safe room, then that was exposed as a LIE, 48 congress critters on the Repub side could be there... repubs protest exposed their lie and shenanigans as well.

Second, they claimed Repubs in the deposition testimony could not ask witnesses questions, but that lie was exposed and showed Repubs had equal time on questioning witnesses.
So then Repubs decided to cause chaos by trying to get the witness to expose who the whistleblower was by asking him who else he talked to about it, when the Rs knew it was against the law to expose whistleblowers, and Schiff had to stop them....

So they now can claim they are being stopped from asking questions.... as if it were ALL of their questions being stopped..... another lie.... by Repub Trumpster critters...

So now Nancy calls their bluffs, goes for full House vote on impeachment rules...

fk dude, you can't even bitch correctly. the gop were complaining they couldn't call their own witnesses. now they can't get answers to questions unless daddy says so. dude, your ignorance is bliss.

Repubs/Trumsters

Still think Schiff is running the questioning-you have a different opinion-fine.
Nancy calling bluff-great-but now Hoyer says we may not have votes???
Not a rep or dem or trumper but I don't like secretive justice, so i will push back on all Schiff's shit
Have a nice day

Repubs/Trumsters

Still think Schiff is running the questioning-you have a different opinion-fine.
Not a rep or dem or trumper but I don't like secretive justice, so i will push back on all Schiff's shit
Have a nice day
all day everyday.

Moron, manufacturing is up BECAUSE of Trump. No one EVER knows for certain 100% what the future holds so that is just an excuse. I've yet to ever see a tweet capable of slowing the economy.

I've calculated that it takes at least $13.00/hour just to equal the equivalent of what the minimum wage was in the late '70s before productivity and wages split. Anyone today making less than $13.00 an hour is making less than minimum wage compared to the 1970s! Workers are getting screwed, and Trump has nothing to do with it. Grow up.

I just talked to a trucker picking up a machine we just sold. He said, "why did they let Joe go he was around for a long time" and we told him that we actually just let 8 people go because machine sales have slowed. He confirmed that is absolutely true. It happened right before the Bush recession. I remember manufacturing was shit when Bush was president and Republicans said the economy was doing great.

So I asked the trucker "I thought the economy was great" and he said, "certain sectors are" For example his buddy is in construction and they have more work than they know what to do with.

Manufacturing is the most important sector or industry in our economy. You get that right? Do I have to explain that?

Caterpillar's machine sales in Asia-Pacific down 4% for three months

North American Machine Vision Orders Slow in First Quarter of 2019
AIA statistics show 4.5 percent decline in sales over same period in 2018, down to $674 million

Machine tool industry orders expected to drop in 2019
Orders received by the German machine tool industry in the first quarter of 2019 were 21% compared to the same period last year due to a cooling global economy and other challenges.

So wake the fuck up you god damn moron. Unbelievable the clueless sheep who support Trump calling me a moron when they are nothing but talking heads repeating what Fox and Rush tell them. Piss off dummy. You're why America sucks.

So wake the fuck up you god damn moron. Sales are down in Asia and elsewhere because demand is down. Shit happens. Their economy goes up and down too. If you don't like it, get a god-damn education and go out and get a real job. Piss off dummy. You're why America sucks.

Reasons for the downturn include:

There is only one reason: Correction of trade deals between nations. Other countries have sweetheart deals so are not going to change without pressure. When a road crew makes improvements to an intersection or highway, for a few years, there is a traffic bottleneck during construction. Better face up to that right now, BoBo. Just as Bush didn't kill 2,000 people in the 9/11 attack, the problem isn't Trump, it is all the years other presidents have passed the buck and let the matter snowball exactly to avoid the kind of criticism and unpopularity you are whining about. Maybe you need to start learning to live on only $75K for a while.
When I started I made $40k. My home is paid off. No kids, no student loans.

I’ll be alright.

Latest news from the economy:
3rd quarter slowed a bit but still exceeding expectations! hehheh

US economy grew at 1.9 percent in third quarter, holding steady amid recession fears

Repubs/Trumsters

Have a nice day
And also to you! Have a nice day!!

Repubs/Trumsters

The only people getting exposed as frauds are the dems in DC. That's why Pelosi is attempting to cover her ass with this POINTLESS vote tomorrow.

Then shiftyshitt interrupts Republicans and forbids witnesses from answering.

If the media wasn't in yalls pocket you would be out of DC for a generation.

This shit show is as unethical as how obamacare was passed.

The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations
With Republicans holding the majority in the Senate and to convict, you need 2/3 of the senate to vote guilty, along with the factor that more and more people, including in the Senate, are recognizing that what is threatening our nation internally is a Fascist/Leninist/Marxist mentality, you aren't going to come close to the number needed to convict. A good thing. Now, we need to weed out the Marxist/Leninist/Fascist college professors.

I just talked to a trucker picking up a machine we just sold. He said, "why did they let Joe go he was around for a long time" and we told him that we actually just let 8 people go because machine sales have slowed. He confirmed that is absolutely true. It happened right before the Bush recession. I remember manufacturing was shit when Bush was president and Republicans said the economy was doing great.

So I asked the trucker "I thought the economy was great" and he said, "certain sectors are" For example his buddy is in construction and they have more work than they know what to do with.

Manufacturing is the most important sector or industry in our economy. You get that right? Do I have to explain that?

Caterpillar's machine sales in Asia-Pacific down 4% for three months

North American Machine Vision Orders Slow in First Quarter of 2019
AIA statistics show 4.5 percent decline in sales over same period in 2018, down to $674 million

Machine tool industry orders expected to drop in 2019
Orders received by the German machine tool industry in the first quarter of 2019 were 21% compared to the same period last year due to a cooling global economy and other challenges.

So wake the fuck up you god damn moron. Unbelievable the clueless sheep who support Trump calling me a moron when they are nothing but talking heads repeating what Fox and Rush tell them. Piss off dummy. You're why America sucks.

So wake the fuck up you god damn moron. Sales are down in Asia and elsewhere because demand is down. Shit happens. Their economy goes up and down too. If you don't like it, get a god-damn education and go out and get a real job. Piss off dummy. You're why America sucks.

Reasons for the downturn include:

There is only one reason: Correction of trade deals between nations. Other countries have sweetheart deals so are not going to change without pressure. When a road crew makes improvements to an intersection or highway, for a few years, there is a traffic bottleneck during construction. Better face up to that right now, BoBo. Just as Bush didn't kill 2,000 people in the 9/11 attack, the problem isn't Trump, it is all the years other presidents have passed the buck and let the matter snowball exactly to avoid the kind of criticism and unpopularity you are whining about. Maybe you need to start learning to live on only $75K for a while.
When I started I made $40k. My home is paid off. No kids, no student loans.

I’ll be alright.

Latest news from the economy:
3rd quarter slowed a bit but still exceeding expectations! hehheh

US economy grew at 1.9 percent in third quarter, holding steady amid recession fears
And Trump still remains the only president recorded to not have a quarter of real GDP growth exceed 3.5%.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

I didn't bother reading your novel, for the premise is blatantly stupid. It's as if you are certain of the winner of the next Super Bowl. You and your link don't know any more than anyone else.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

I didn't bother reading your novel, for the premise is blatantly stupid. It's as if you are certain of the winner of the next Super Bowl. You and your link don't know any more than anyone else.

Go talk to John Podhoretz, editor of Commentary Magazine if you have a problem.

So what happens if Trump is impeached and 51 senators vote for conviction? By the constitution he will be acquitted, but a majority of the senate would have found him guilty as charged. How do you republicans spin that?

So what happens if Trump is impeached and 51 senators vote for conviction? By the constitution he will be acquitted, but a majority of the senate would have found him guilty as charged. How do you republicans spin that?

Even if all Republicans vote against it, it will be the closest vote to impeachment since Johnson. Trump is now stained. And there isn't thing one he can do about it. Even in a worse case scenario if were reelected, he is only prolonging his date with a prison cell. There is no escape for Trump, and his family of grifters. They will be caught up with sooner, or they will be caught up later, but they will be caught up, and all the magats out there can do is watch it happen like slow motion horror flick.

Even if all Republicans vote against it, it will be the closest vote to impeachment since Johnson.
:21:
The GOP holds the senate, 53-47
1998: Clinton, 50 votes for conviction..
So...no.
:21:

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Go talk to John Podhoretz, editor of Commentary Magazine if you have a problem.
I enjoy your predictions

Forum List

Back