🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump will bring down the Republican party

Yes, President Reagan did increase some taxes and lowered many others. Share with us specifically what taxes were raised and lowered. Obviously, President Reagan and his advisers did an extremely fine job in deciding what to raise and what to lower since his policies led to a quarter of a century of economic growth.

Really hard for you to swallow given the massive economic failure of Lame Duck President Obama along with the failure of his world policies.

Gulp this down you puke traitor 73 straight months of job gains vs 800,000 losses per month with your pos

Bull Shit!!!

After the Dem Congress trashed the economy we hemorrhaged jobs, no thanks to increasing the minimum-wage and over regulation of lending which caused a run on banks and massive defaults when their threats to bring government action against banks that didn't lend to unqualified borrowers fell flat on it's face. If an unqualified borrower can't refinance his adjustable loan to a fixed loan, this is going to happen the minute interest rates start skyrocketing. There are reasons people are poor, and one of them is a lack of spending discipline.

Thank You ACORN and Dodd/Frank.

The Dem Congress did no such thing, ya moron. Republicans controlled Congress for 12 years while the housing markets ballooned out of control. By the time Democrats took control of the Congress, the damage to the housing markets was done.

Are you proud of being ignorant about what caused the housing, mortgage, financial collapse? See Chris Dodd and Barney Frank.

Did Chris Dodd and Barney Frank, with their committees increase or decrease the percentage of subprime loans bought by Fannie and Freddie?

I guess no one to you that during years when the bubble was ballooning out of control, the committees Chris Dodd and Barney Frank were on.... were controlled by Republicans.

Missed out on those civics classes didn't you? Required no legislative action. Those changes came out of the committees. But you know that don't you?

At the same time, Barney Frank's lover was on the board of directors for Fannie Mae. So his lover got bonuses the more loans they bought.

Care to try to answer that question? Here to remind you....

Are you proud of being ignorant about what caused the housing, mortgage, financial collapse? See Chris Dodd and Barney Frank.

Did Chris Dodd and Barney Frank, with their committees increase or decrease the percentage of subprime loans bought by Fannie and Freddie?

Yes, President Reagan did increase some taxes and lowered many others. Share with us specifically what taxes were raised and lowered. Obviously, President Reagan and his advisers did an extremely fine job in deciding what to raise and what to lower since his policies led to a quarter of a century of economic growth.

Really hard for you to swallow given the massive economic failure of Lame Duck President Obama along with the failure of his world policies.
Gulp this down you puke traitor 73 straight months of job gains vs 800,000 losses per month with your pos

Yes 73 straight months of part-time, low-paying jobs. Have you noticed that the average wage has DROPPED $3,000 a year since Lame Duck President Obama took office. How is that good?

Also, you are somehow missing the lowest Labor Participation Rate since the '70's. Which makes for a sky-high real unemployment rate and far more people on the taxpayer teat. You've not noticed the miserable GDP numbers have you?

Labor%20Participation%20%20Feb%202016_zpsvt7zuplw.gif

I'm curious, does childish name calling bother anyone or just make you look foolish?

5a86c1ec-a5ca-4dcd-82b1-2fb247a229c9_zpsa2jhm6th.jpg
So what if the labor force participation rate is 63%?

Really?

How much is 2.7% of 313,000,000? How many more people are on welfare, food stamps, and feigned disability?
No less than half of the decrease of the labor force participation rate is attributable to baby boomers retiring. Most of the increase of SNAP participants and disability were the result of the Great Recession.

And you didn't answer... so what if the labor force participation rate is 63%?

See the post above, I did answer your question.

One of Progressives most difficult thing to learn is that we do not live in a STATIC economy. We live in a DYNAMIC economy. Do you know the difference?

"The Donald" will bring down the Republican party.
If he is nominated, the majority of main stream, intellectual Republicans will not support him and the party will be split forever.
If Trump is not nominated as the Republican Presidential Nominee he will run as an independent and split the party.

The question is how will the Republican Party rebuild its self after the Trump disaster is over.

Hopefully after Trump gets his butt kicked, the Republican party can get back to the old party. Where church topics--social issues do not make it on the political platform.

If he is nominated, the majority of main stream, intellectual Republicans will not support him and the party will be split forever.
If Trump is not nominated as the Republican Presidential Nominee he will run as an independent and split the party.

The question is how will the Republican Party rebuild its self after the Trump disaster is over.

It really depends on if Hillary has long coat tails and if congress swings over to a dem majority especially in the senate. She could pack the supreme court so liberal that the GOP will be neutered forever.

I hate to say it but our gun ownership may be in real jeopardy. While the GOP was screwing around trying to embed christian morals and made up BS and withheld the functionality of our government because they didn't want a half black guy to get any credit they pissed off the majority of the Americans that elected him. It's starting to look like these so called "conservatives" really screwed the pooch.

Hopefully after Trump gets his butt kicked, the Republican party can get back to the old party. Where church topics--social issues do not make it on the political platform.
. It won't be kicked by Hillary or Bernie, so you must be talking about Cruz kicking butt then, and if you were then it's still a win for conservatives... Say goodbye Dems.

You are correct; anybody but Trump.
He does not represent USA values
He represents American values more than any other person in the race.
Trump is the only candidate that will put America first and foremost.
An America of the white man, for the white man and by the white man.
Our founding Fathers came from countries that did not allow diversity. Many were members of a minority that were persecuted in the countries they came from.
We were founded as a country that would allow differences and welcome immigrants,
That is not Donald Trump.

It doesn't matter what happened 400 years ago. We have nothing to gain by admitting low priced labor from third world countries. That's the bottom line. The idea that we should screw ourselves for the sake of tradition is too idiotic for words to describe.
Your head is thinking like 400 years ago.
in the NEW GLOBAL ECONOMY makes the US compete with labor pools in Thailand, China, Vietnam, India etc.
If our labor is too high priced our goods will not be competitive.
We need to have a blended labor force that includes using some manufacturing off shore. We need to produce products in the USA that can support higher labor costs.
There are plenty of jobs today and in the future in the USA if you have the right skills.
Just voting for Sanders or Trump will not get you a job.

Specifically, what products can we produce that will support fifty percent higher labor costs?

Our government schools are a massive failure. Kids graduate without a basic education just so their feelings won't be hurt. When the wrongfully graduated high school students enter college, the majority have to take remedial courses because they do not belong in college.

What is your solution for a far more effective school system? Should students be allowed to obtain loans for majors which will not even pay them enough to repay their loans? Why do you not demand that not all students are a good fit for college and instead seek a high paying trade education?
Kids who have been 'streamed' out of Liberal Indoctrination Centers are taught to be terrified by doing anything with a hammer/saw/wrench/screwdriver.
All these tools after all can be used as WEAPONS!!!!!!!
In addition using any of these potential weapons mean one's hands would likely get 'dirty'.
Any 'smart' LIB knows that people who get their hands 'dirty' are not as 'smart' as people who can hire other people to get their hands 'dirty'.
The number one cause of excess sweating and projectile vomiting among young LIBs is hearing the words "Trade School".
There has never been a sighting of a young person in any trade school in the country wearing a Chairman Mao hat.

My own two cents, who gives a shit whether or not he has declared bankruptcy? Declaring bankruptcy is not necessarily an indication of being a bad business man...in fact, in pretty much any sort of realistic viewpoint, Trump is a FANTASTIC business man.

Unfortunately, the presidential seat is a political office, not a business position. Bankruptcy or no, it is an irrelevant matter.
A bunch of idiots who have never owned a business.
As a small business owner, one of my major clients going bankrupt and not paying me is more damaging and threatening to my business than any taxes paid even if Sanders were President.
Well it is clear you didn't start your own business. Every successful entrepreneur I've talked to tells me that losing money, closing business ventures, even going bankrupt, is all pretty much par for the course. Are you going to sit here and tell me that McDonald's, Wal-Mart, or any other major corporation I can think of is an utter failure because they have ALL started ventures, opened franchises, or explored different markets and have failed in doing so at one time or another?

As is, it sounds like you don't even have a hand in any sort of business if you don't think that failing is simply part of the game.

Bankruptcy is not par for the course for businesses. Bankruptcies are usually brought on by very unskilled business people who do not know how to manage money or slime buckets who use bankruptcy to stiff others for their mistakes. We know where Trump falls.
Failure is part of business but failure usually does not include bankruptcy.

I agree, bankruptcy is not par for the course for businesses.

However, it is so vitally important for businesses AND individuals that the ability to declare bankruptcy was included in our US Constitution.

To say that bankruptcies are usually brought on by very unskilled business people is in error. Someone without a solid business plan, will not be able to get a business loan to even start a business.

The 2007-2008 housing/mortgage/financial collapse caused millions of people to declare bankruptcy. Many through absolutely no fault of their own.

Four of Donald Trump's companies declared bankruptcy. How many have not and how many jobs has he created?
With those bankruptcies how many did he screw? Hes an expert at using other peoples money
Hey 'Internet Forum Rich Guy'.
How about you spend some of your fabulous wealth and get someone to teach you how to use the Spellcheck function?
If not you're going on Permanent Ignore real quick.

well the bush stink is still there so turn around is fair play
How come you didn't mention the 8 or 9 tax increases under reagan and yes he did increase our debt and pub shut their big mouths then Now they open them Hypocrite

Bull Shit!!!

After the Dem Congress trashed the economy we hemorrhaged jobs, no thanks to increasing the minimum-wage and over regulation of lending which caused a run on banks and massive defaults when their threats to bring government action against banks that didn't lend to unqualified borrowers fell flat on it's face. If an unqualified borrower can't refinance his adjustable loan to a fixed loan, this is going to happen the minute interest rates start skyrocketing. There are reasons people are poor, and one of them is a lack of spending discipline.
The Dem Congress did no such thing, ya moron. Republicans controlled Congress for 12 years while the housing markets ballooned out of control. By the time Democrats took control of the Congress, the damage to the housing markets was done.

Bull shit, dumbass.

George Bush warned the Dem led Congress 5 times that something needed to be done about the housing market. They ignored him every single time. it's all on them.
The video no LIB will ever want to watch:
Listen to Barney Frank. Fucking fag was too head over heels in love with his pool-boy at the time to be able to think straight apparently.

Bull Shit!!!

Bull shit, dumbass.

George Bush warned the Dem led Congress 5 times that something needed to be done about the housing market. They ignored him every single time. it's all on them.
Umm... Republicans controlled the Congress for most of the years when Bush was asking for GSE reform. He didn't get a reform bill on his desk to sign until Democrats took over Congress.

No moron. The Democrats ignored his requests. Ever hear of Barney Frank?

Bull Shit!!!

I guess no one to you that during years when the bubble was ballooning out of control, the committees Chris Dodd and Barney Frank were on.... were controlled by Republicans.

Missed out on those civics classes didn't you? Required no legislative action. Those changes came out of the committees. But you know that don't you?

At the same time, Barney Frank's lover was on the board of directors for Fannie Mae. So his lover got bonuses the more loans they bought.

A bunch of idiots who have never owned a business.
As a small business owner, one of my major clients going bankrupt and not paying me is more damaging and threatening to my business than any taxes paid even if Sanders were President.
Well it is clear you didn't start your own business. Every successful entrepreneur I've talked to tells me that losing money, closing business ventures, even going bankrupt, is all pretty much par for the course. Are you going to sit here and tell me that McDonald's, Wal-Mart, or any other major corporation I can think of is an utter failure because they have ALL started ventures, opened franchises, or explored different markets and have failed in doing so at one time or another?

As is, it sounds like you don't even have a hand in any sort of business if you don't think that failing is simply part of the game.

Bankruptcy is not par for the course for businesses. Bankruptcies are usually brought on by very unskilled business people who do not know how to manage money or slime buckets who use bankruptcy to stiff others for their mistakes. We know where Trump falls.

However, it is so vitally important for businesses AND individuals that the ability to declare bankruptcy was included in our US Constitution.

To say that bankruptcies are usually brought on by very unskilled business people is in error. Someone without a solid business plan, will not be able to get a business loan to even start a business.

The 2007-2008 housing/mortgage/financial collapse caused millions of people to declare bankruptcy. Many through absolutely no fault of their own.

Four of Donald Trump's companies declared bankruptcy. How many have not and how many jobs has he created?
With those bankruptcies how many did he screw? Hes an expert at using other peoples money
How about you spend some of your fabulous wealth and get someone to teach you how to use the Spellcheck function?
If you mean me DO IT , do me a favor

DONE BITCH!

DONE BITCH!
Hey dannyboy ,,the pipes are calling

He represents American values more than any other person in the race.
Trump is the only candidate that will put America first and foremost.
Our founding Fathers came from countries that did not allow diversity. Many were members of a minority that were persecuted in the countries they came from.
We were founded as a country that would allow differences and welcome immigrants,

It doesn't matter what happened 400 years ago. We have nothing to gain by admitting low priced labor from third world countries. That's the bottom line. The idea that we should screw ourselves for the sake of tradition is too idiotic for words to describe.
in the NEW GLOBAL ECONOMY makes the US compete with labor pools in Thailand, China, Vietnam, India etc.
We need to have a blended labor force that includes using some manufacturing off shore. We need to produce products in the USA that can support higher labor costs.
There are plenty of jobs today and in the future in the USA if you have the right skills.

Specifically, what products can we produce that will support fifty percent higher labor costs?

Our government schools are a massive failure. Kids graduate without a basic education just so their feelings won't be hurt. When the wrongfully graduated high school students enter college, the majority have to take remedial courses because they do not belong in college.

What is your solution for a far more effective school system? Should students be allowed to obtain loans for majors which will not even pay them enough to repay their loans? Why do you not demand that not all students are a good fit for college and instead seek a high paying trade education?
Kids who have been 'streamed' out of Liberal Indoctrination Centers are taught to be terrified by doing anything with a hammer/saw/wrench/screwdriver.
In addition using any of these potential weapons mean one's hands would likely get 'dirty'.
Any 'smart' LIB knows that people who get their hands 'dirty' are not as 'smart' as people who can hire other people to get their hands 'dirty'.
The number one cause of excess sweating and projectile vomiting among young LIBs is hearing the words "Trade School".
There has never been a sighting of a young person in any trade school in the country wearing a Chairman Mao hat.
Very Trump like, just like people from Mexico are Rapists, all Muslims are Terrorists - paint everyone that is not like you with a negative description even though it is flat ass untrue.
You are not necessarily lying you are too dam stupid to understand anyone not like you.

Yes 73 straight months of part-time, low-paying jobs. Have you noticed that the average wage has DROPPED $3,000 a year since Lame Duck President Obama took office. How is that good?

Also, you are somehow missing the lowest Labor Participation Rate since the '70's. Which makes for a sky-high real unemployment rate and far more people on the taxpayer teat. You've not noticed the miserable GDP numbers have you?

I'm curious, does childish name calling bother anyone or just make you look foolish?

And where do you get this nonsense about the jobs gained during those 73 months are part time jobs???

Part time jobs (191,000)

2/2010: 27,627,000
3/2016: 27,818,000

Full time jobs (12,669,000)

2/2010: 110,778,000
3/2016: 123,447,000

99% of the 13 million jobs gained during those 73 months were full time jobs.

Where on Earth did you get your backwards information that they were part time jobs??

Seven of that 28 million don't want part time jobs and cannot find full time jobs.
Don't change the subject because you were caught telling a rightwingnut lie. In response to another poster pointing out the private sector has posted employment growth for an unprecedented 73 consecutive months, you falsely claimed they were part time jobs.

You're shown how that's utter bullshit as 99% of the jobs gained during that period were full time jobs, and you respond by trying to change the topic to part timers who want to work full time.

Meanwhile, that number is actually 6.1 million, not 7 million. It's down from 9.2 million over those 73 months. And as a percentage of the civilian noninsttutional population at 2.4%, it's not much higher than the pre-recession 1.9%.

Seven million of those working part time want full-time jobs and
I think after Obama leaves they'll have to repaint everything and change the carpet to get rid of the smell of Mary Jane.
well the bush stink is still there so turn around is fair play
That helps a bit at understanding the Progressive mindset.

So the DEBT under President Reagan increased from #1 TRILLION TO $2.6 TRILLION. An increase of $1.6 TRILLION. (You missed that President Reagan also doubled the income due to tax cuts over the decade) President George Bush increased the DEBT from $5.6 TRILLION to $10 TRILLION, an increase of $4.4 TRILLION. Lame Duck President Obama has increased the DEBT from $10 TRILLION to, when he leaves office, $20 TRILLION. An increase of $10 TRILLION in only EIGHT YEARS.

Using your logic, if I increase the number of houses I sell in a year from 1 to 2, I have a 100% increase. If I increase my sales from 20 to 25 in a year, I had a 25% increase, in other words, in the Progressive world I had a much better year when I went from 1 to 2 sales in the year.

Got it!
How come you didn't mention the 8 or 9 tax increases under reagan and yes he did increase our debt and pub shut their big mouths then Now they open them Hypocrite

And where do you get this nonsense about the jobs gained during those 73 months are part time jobs???

Part time jobs (191,000)

2/2010: 27,627,000
3/2016: 27,818,000

Full time jobs (12,669,000)

2/2010: 110,778,000
3/2016: 123,447,000

99% of the 13 million jobs gained during those 73 months were full time jobs.

Where on Earth did you get your backwards information that they were part time jobs??

Why are you afraid to use the REAL numbers from when Lame Duck President Obama took office?
Progressives do like to pick and choose their figures.

Full time (7,629,000) (6.5% increase)

Jan 2009: 115,818,000
Mar 2016: 123,447,000

Part time (1,441,000) (5.4% increase)
Jan 2009: 26,377,000
Mar 2016: 27,818,000

Then we have the Labor Participation Rate, the number of Americans, 16 years and older who are working.
Labor Participation Rate

Jan. 2009 65.7%
Mar. 2016: 63.0%

That translates to:
Not in the Labor Force

2009:...............81,659,000
March 2016.....93,482,000

Americans receiving Food Stamps

2009: 31,939,110
2016 45,800,000

Americans living below the poverty level

2009: 39,600,000
2014: 46,700,000 (Latest year I could find)

Do you know the primary difference between a child being raised in poverty and one being raised above the poverty line?

Here is a hint...if you reward bad behavior, why are you surprised when you have bad results?

Bull Shit!!!

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

First of all, you insinuated Frank & Dodd, with their committees.... affected the peecentage subprime loans. But those committees were run by Republicans. Now you admit those committees actually passed those bills, having no effect on on subprime loans. :eusa_doh:

But more to the point... since you know the bills came out of committee, why did Senate leadership not put any of them on the legislative calendar for an up/down vote by the full Senate?

How did Barney Frank block any GSE reform in the House where such a bill did pass in the House, only to die in the Senate again where Senate leadership sat on the bill and like the Senate bills, wouldn't put it to a vote?

So what if the labor force participation rate is 63%?

Really?

How much is 2.7% of 313,000,000? How many more people are on welfare, food stamps, and feigned disability?
No less than half of the decrease of the labor force participation rate is attributable to baby boomers retiring. Most of the increase of SNAP participants and disability were the result of the Great Recession.

And you didn't answer... so what if the labor force participation rate is 63%?

See the post above, I did answer your question.

One of Progressives most difficult thing to learn is that we do not live in a STATIC economy. We live in a DYNAMIC economy. Do you know the difference?
No, you didn't answer it. What difference does it make if it's 62% or 64%? What does a LFPR of 63% mean in terms of the health of the job market?

Bull Shit!!!

Bull shit, dumbass.

Listen to Barney Frank. Fucking fag was too head over heels in love with his pool-boy at the time to be able to think straight apparently.

Now if you could only explain how that video blocked actual legislation, you'd have a point.

But since you can't....

Bull Shit!!!

Bull shit, dumbass.

Now if you could only explain how that video blocked actual legislation, you'd have a point.

But since you can't....

You DO know that legislation starts in congress right? Nothing to block because nothing was done. You are wrong, it is all on the Democrats. Admit it and move on.

Very Trump like, just like people from Mexico are Rapists, all Muslims are Terrorists - paint everyone that is not like you with a negative description even though it is flat ass untrue.
You are not necessarily lying you are too dam stupid to understand anyone not like you.
Just like you're repeating this lie that he said that every Mexican is a rapist, and that all Muslims are terrorists.

Just a pack of lies you on the left keep repeating hoping people will believe it.

Trump said that illegals commit crimes, driving around the US with no drivers license, trying to live the way they did back home, and that bringing hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees to the US will see a repeat of the same violence that took place all over Europe this year. Anyone who wants them to be brought here is literally begging for the same thing to happen here.

Links

Illegal Alien Crime and Violence by the Numbers: We’re All Victims | The Constitution Party

Why is EU struggling with migrants and asylum? - BBC News

Forum List

Back