🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump will bring down the Republican party

I think Trump has 0% chance of winning the general.
But a three party system may come out of the mess he is creating for Republicans.
That would be a good thing.
So let me guess, you are one of the "Anyone but Trump" mentality.
So if Trump is the GOP Candidate then you are voting for the Hildabeast.
You are correct; anybody but Trump.
He does not represent USA values
Do the Clintons?
USA 'values' are based on the premise that if you work hard you can get ahead in life. Trump>Works Hard>Gets ahead in life.
Then when you have 'gotten ahead in life' you do what you can to help deserving people.
Trump has never had a drink. He has worked hard for decades. Through his hard work he has been able to hire thousands of people.
The only people the Clinton's ever hired were the fucking thugs who flew in the tons of cocaine for the Clintons back in AK when Bill Clinton was the governor.

In politics, an individuals values are not as important as the laws they push and the laws they eliminate.

Reagan was very accepting of all races but his politics hurt minorities.
LBJ appears to be a racist as a person but the laws he passed help minorities.

What has happened to the unemployment rate of blacks during the failed administration of Lame Duck President Obama? What has happened to average income of workers since he took office?

Amusing isn't it? Progressives say their undying philosophy is to look forward. All I have seen are progressives looking backward instead of providing any solutions for the future. Why is that?
What has happened to the top 1% under Obama?
Business profits and the wealth of the top earners has soared under Obama.
You would think business would be wanting him for a third term.

The point is a President can only do so much. Black unemployment and the concentration of wealth with top earners is not the result of Obama. There are forces much greater than the President. Internally in the USA it is the gridlock of congress and the influence of the wealthy on government. Internationally it is the global economy.

The saving grace if Trump is elected is that he will not be able to do much of what he claims he will do.

"The Donald" will bring down the Republican party.
If he is nominated, the majority of main stream, intellectual Republicans will not support him and the party will be split forever.
If Trump is not nominated as the Republican Presidential Nominee he will run as an independent and split the party.

The question is how will the Republican Party rebuild its self after the Trump disaster is over.

Meh, the GOP establishment has been killing the party for decades. He might be the final nail, I'm just wondering if I care.

I think after Obama leaves they'll have to repaint everything and change the carpet to get rid of the smell of Mary Jane.
well the bush stink is still there so turn around is fair play
That helps a bit at understanding the Progressive mindset.

So the DEBT under President Reagan increased from #1 TRILLION TO $2.6 TRILLION. An increase of $1.6 TRILLION. (You missed that President Reagan also doubled the income due to tax cuts over the decade) President George Bush increased the DEBT from $5.6 TRILLION to $10 TRILLION, an increase of $4.4 TRILLION. Lame Duck President Obama has increased the DEBT from $10 TRILLION to, when he leaves office, $20 TRILLION. An increase of $10 TRILLION in only EIGHT YEARS.

Using your logic, if I increase the number of houses I sell in a year from 1 to 2, I have a 100% increase. If I increase my sales from 20 to 25 in a year, I had a 25% increase, in other words, in the Progressive world I had a much better year when I went from 1 to 2 sales in the year.

Got it!
How come you didn't mention the 8 or 9 tax increases under reagan and yes he did increase our debt and pub shut their big mouths then Now they open them Hypocrite

Yes, President Reagan did increase some taxes and lowered many others. Share with us specifically what taxes were raised and lowered. Obviously, President Reagan and his advisers did an extremely fine job in deciding what to raise and what to lower since his policies led to a quarter of a century of economic growth.

Really hard for you to swallow given the massive economic failure of Lame Duck President Obama along with the failure of his world policies.
Gulp this down you puke traitor 73 straight months of job gains vs 800,000 losses per month with your pos
Bull Shit!!!

After the Dem Congress trashed the economy we hemorrhaged jobs, no thanks to increasing the minimum-wage and over regulation of lending which caused a run on banks and massive defaults when their threats to bring government action against banks that didn't lend to unqualified borrowers fell flat on it's face. If an unqualified borrower can't refinance his adjustable loan to a fixed loan, this is going to happen the minute interest rates start skyrocketing. There are reasons people are poor, and one of them is a lack of spending discipline.
Thank You ACORN and Dodd/Frank.
The Dem Congress did no such thing, ya moron. Republicans controlled Congress for 12 years while the housing markets ballooned out of control. By the time Democrats took control of the Congress, the damage to the housing markets was done.

Bull shit, dumbass.

George Bush warned the Dem led Congress 5 times that something needed to be done about the housing market. They ignored him every single time. it's all on them.

How come you didn't mention the 8 or 9 tax increases under reagan and yes he did increase our debt and pub shut their big mouths then Now they open them Hypocrite

Yes, President Reagan did increase some taxes and lowered many others. Share with us specifically what taxes were raised and lowered. Obviously, President Reagan and his advisers did an extremely fine job in deciding what to raise and what to lower since his policies led to a quarter of a century of economic growth.

Really hard for you to swallow given the massive economic failure of Lame Duck President Obama along with the failure of his world policies.
Gulp this down you puke traitor 73 straight months of job gains vs 800,000 losses per month with your pos
Bull Shit!!!

After the Dem Congress trashed the economy we hemorrhaged jobs, no thanks to increasing the minimum-wage and over regulation of lending which caused a run on banks and massive defaults when their threats to bring government action against banks that didn't lend to unqualified borrowers fell flat on it's face. If an unqualified borrower can't refinance his adjustable loan to a fixed loan, this is going to happen the minute interest rates start skyrocketing. There are reasons people are poor, and one of them is a lack of spending discipline.
The Dem Congress did no such thing, ya moron. Republicans controlled Congress for 12 years while the housing markets ballooned out of control. By the time Democrats took control of the Congress, the damage to the housing markets was done.

Bull shit, dumbass.

George Bush warned the Dem led Congress 5 times that something needed to be done about the housing market. They ignored him every single time. it's all on them.
Umm... Republicans controlled the Congress for most of the years when Bush was asking for GSE reform. He didn't get a reform bill on his desk to sign until Democrats took over Congress.

Trump corporation didn't declare bankruptcy. That's all the matters.

One thing Trump didn't do is make taxpayers and bond holders foot the bill for bankrupt union pension plans, which is what Obama and GM did.
My own two cents, who gives a shit whether or not he has declared bankruptcy? Declaring bankruptcy is not necessarily an indication of being a bad business man...in fact, in pretty much any sort of realistic viewpoint, Trump is a FANTASTIC business man.

Unfortunately, the presidential seat is a political office, not a business position. Bankruptcy or no, it is an irrelevant matter.
A bunch of idiots who have never owned a business.
As a small business owner, one of my major clients going bankrupt and not paying me is more damaging and threatening to my business than any taxes paid even if Sanders were President.
Well it is clear you didn't start your own business. Every successful entrepreneur I've talked to tells me that losing money, closing business ventures, even going bankrupt, is all pretty much par for the course. Are you going to sit here and tell me that McDonald's, Wal-Mart, or any other major corporation I can think of is an utter failure because they have ALL started ventures, opened franchises, or explored different markets and have failed in doing so at one time or another?

As is, it sounds like you don't even have a hand in any sort of business if you don't think that failing is simply part of the game.

Bankruptcy is not par for the course for businesses. Bankruptcies are usually brought on by very unskilled business people who do not know how to manage money or slime buckets who use bankruptcy to stiff others for their mistakes. We know where Trump falls.
Failure is part of business but failure usually does not include bankruptcy.

Horseshit. Businesses go bankrupt for many reasons other than the skill or competence of the owner. For instance, GM and Chrysler went bankrupt because the UAW drove them into the ground. Border's books went bankrupt because of the internet. Many brick and mortar retailers are going bankrupt because of the internet.

See, that's how the market works: consumer preferences change, and technology changes, which makes many businesses become obsolete. There's no longer a demand for their product. A smart person who isn't ideological driven understands this, but a douche bag who is ignorant of economics claims bankruptcy occurs only because of incompetence.
. Or because of politics in which makes fools of people who end up trying to defend the indefensible in order to try and get their candidate in there.

I think after Obama leaves they'll have to repaint everything and change the carpet to get rid of the smell of Mary Jane.

So the DEBT under President Reagan increased from #1 TRILLION TO $2.6 TRILLION. An increase of $1.6 TRILLION. (You missed that President Reagan also doubled the income due to tax cuts over the decade) President George Bush increased the DEBT from $5.6 TRILLION to $10 TRILLION, an increase of $4.4 TRILLION. Lame Duck President Obama has increased the DEBT from $10 TRILLION to, when he leaves office, $20 TRILLION. An increase of $10 TRILLION in only EIGHT YEARS.

Using your logic, if I increase the number of houses I sell in a year from 1 to 2, I have a 100% increase. If I increase my sales from 20 to 25 in a year, I had a 25% increase, in other words, in the Progressive world I had a much better year when I went from 1 to 2 sales in the year.

Got it!

Yes 73 straight months of part-time, low-paying jobs. Have you noticed that the average wage has DROPPED $3,000 a year since Lame Duck President Obama took office. How is that good?

Also, you are somehow missing the lowest Labor Participation Rate since the '70's. Which makes for a sky-high real unemployment rate and far more people on the taxpayer teat. You've not noticed the miserable GDP numbers have you?

Labor%20Participation%20%20Feb%202016_zpsvt7zuplw.gif

I'm curious, does childish name calling bother anyone or just make you look foolish?

5a86c1ec-a5ca-4dcd-82b1-2fb247a229c9_zpsa2jhm6th.jpg
So what if the labor force participation rate is 63%?

Really?

How much is 2.7% of 313,000,000? How many more people are on welfare, food stamps, and feigned disability?

Got it!

Yes 73 straight months of part-time, low-paying jobs. Have you noticed that the average wage has DROPPED $3,000 a year since Lame Duck President Obama took office. How is that good?

Also, you are somehow missing the lowest Labor Participation Rate since the '70's. Which makes for a sky-high real unemployment rate and far more people on the taxpayer teat. You've not noticed the miserable GDP numbers have you?

I'm curious, does childish name calling bother anyone or just make you look foolish?

And where do you get this nonsense about the jobs gained during those 73 months are part time jobs???

Part time jobs (191,000)

2/2010: 27,627,000
3/2016: 27,818,000

Full time jobs (12,669,000)

2/2010: 110,778,000
3/2016: 123,447,000

99% of the 13 million jobs gained during those 73 months were full time jobs.

Where on Earth did you get your backwards information that they were part time jobs??

Seven of that 28 million don't want part time jobs and cannot find full time jobs.

Got it!

So I guess merk you can't blame your republican congress at all for letting all those companies go along with the jobs Thats obamas fault?? and not bringing back the trillions from overseas is obamas fault too ?? WHERE is your congress? Heads up their asses?

Precisely how did the Republican congress LET companies go along with their jobs? If congress could force companies to stay in this country, why didn't they do so the first two years Lame Duck President Obama was in office?

Are we a free country or not? What is the result if companies are not allowed to move their companies so they can be competitive?

Got it!

Bull Shit!!!

Are you proud of being ignorant about what caused the housing, mortgage, financial collapse? See Chris Dodd and Barney Frank.

Did Chris Dodd and Barney Frank, with their committees increase or decrease the percentage of subprime loans bought by Fannie and Freddie?

Bull Shit!!!

Are you proud of being ignorant about what caused the housing, mortgage, financial collapse? See Chris Dodd and Barney Frank.

Did Chris Dodd and Barney Frank, with their committees increase or decrease the percentage of subprime loans bought by Fannie and Freddie?

I guess no one to you that during years when the bubble was ballooning out of control, the committees Chris Dodd and Barney Frank were on.... were controlled by Republicans.

Really?

How much is 2.7% of 313,000,000? How many more people are on welfare, food stamps, and feigned disability?
No less than half of the decrease of the labor force participation rate is attributable to baby boomers retiring. Most of the increase of SNAP participants and disability were the result of the Great Recession.

And you didn't answer... so what if the labor force participation rate is 63%?

So I guess merk you can't blame your republican congress at all for letting all those companies go along with the jobs Thats obamas fault?? and not bringing back the trillions from overseas is obamas fault too ?? WHERE is your congress? Heads up their asses?

Precisely how did the Republican congress LET companies go along with their jobs? If congress could force companies to stay in this country, why didn't they do so the first two years Lame Duck President Obama was in office?

Are we a free country or not? What is the result if companies are not allowed to move their companies so they can be competitive?
Why not just lower their tax rates so they can be more competitive??

Really?

No less than half of the decrease of the labor force participation rate is attributable to baby boomers retiring. Most of the increase of SNAP participants and disability were the result of the Great Recession.

Off topic faun but it's a real pleasure reading your posts as you put huge holes in all the Patriots lol posts It just seems they're not as smart as they think they are

If it's corrupt, as we know it is, I say bring it down........both sides. Finally let the people have a voice.

You know a GOP civil war is about to break out when the GOP establishment boasts of winning the White House without needing the conservative base now that's some arrogance. Add the GOP establishment openly mocking and underming the base after the base turned out to deliver the electoral victories in the House and Senate.
It's a new day.

The emphasis on Conservatism is fading.

The new emphasis is on Populism.

The Old Guard isn't happy.

Then again, the Old Guard seems on the verge of being swpet away into irrelevancy.

Ages ago, the Republican Party was the party of the Common Man.

It has long-since become obvious that the Democrats have been co-opted by the Corporatists.

A fate that befell the Republicans decades ago.

Seems like the Republicans are on the verge of coming full-circle and preparing to lean heavily on the Common Man.

Well, the New Guard, anyway.

The Old Guard won't step aside quietly, but they're getting swept aside, regardless.

The future of the Republican Party seems to lie with Reagan Democrats and Independents and disillusioned Sanders supporters and sensible minority folk.

And, if that's true, Conservatism, per se, will fade from the scene; with die-hards reduced to trying to inject aspects of their agenda into what arises from the ashes of the Old.

Last edited:

And where do you get this nonsense about the jobs gained during those 73 months are part time jobs???

Part time jobs (191,000)

2/2010: 27,627,000
3/2016: 27,818,000

Full time jobs (12,669,000)

2/2010: 110,778,000
3/2016: 123,447,000

99% of the 13 million jobs gained during those 73 months were full time jobs.

Where on Earth did you get your backwards information that they were part time jobs??

Seven of that 28 million don't want part time jobs and cannot find full time jobs.
Don't change the subject because you were caught telling a rightwingnut lie. In response to another poster pointing out the private sector has posted employment growth for an unprecedented 73 consecutive months, you falsely claimed they were part time jobs.

You're shown how that's utter bullshit as 99% of the jobs gained during that period were full time jobs, and you respond by trying to change the topic to part timers who want to work full time.

Meanwhile, that number is actually 6.1 million, not 7 million. It's down from 9.2 million over those 73 months. And as a percentage of the civilian noninsttutional population at 2.4%, it's not much higher than the pre-recession 1.9%.

Confucius say, Only fools fight in a burning building.

The pubs could learn a lot from Confucious.

Really?

Off topic faun but it's a real pleasure reading your posts as you put huge holes in all the Patriots lol posts It just seems they're not as smart as they think they are

Faun has never posted a thing that didn't contain at least a couple of logical fallacies.

Really?

Faun has never posted a thing that didn't contain at least a couple of logical fallacies.
More times than not bri faun has made your pub friends look like fools

Really?

More times than not bri faun has made your pub friends look like fools

I haven't noticed it. Most of his stuff can be ripped to pieces in a couple of sentences.

Bull Shit!!!

Bull shit, dumbass.

Umm... Republicans controlled the Congress for most of the years when Bush was asking for GSE reform. He didn't get a reform bill on his desk to sign until Democrats took over Congress.

No moron. The Democrats ignored his requests. Ever hear of Barney Frank?

Forum List

Back