🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump will bring down the Republican party

A bunch of idiots who have never owned a business.
As a small business owner, one of my major clients going bankrupt and not paying me is more damaging and threatening to my business than any taxes paid even if Sanders were President.
Well it is clear you didn't start your own business. Every successful entrepreneur I've talked to tells me that losing money, closing business ventures, even going bankrupt, is all pretty much par for the course. Are you going to sit here and tell me that McDonald's, Wal-Mart, or any other major corporation I can think of is an utter failure because they have ALL started ventures, opened franchises, or explored different markets and have failed in doing so at one time or another?

As is, it sounds like you don't even have a hand in any sort of business if you don't think that failing is simply part of the game.

Bankruptcy is not par for the course for businesses. Bankruptcies are usually brought on by very unskilled business people who do not know how to manage money or slime buckets who use bankruptcy to stiff others for their mistakes. We know where Trump falls.
Failure is part of business but failure usually does not include bankruptcy.

I agree, bankruptcy is not par for the course for businesses.

However, it is so vitally important for businesses AND individuals that the ability to declare bankruptcy was included in our US Constitution.

To say that bankruptcies are usually brought on by very unskilled business people is in error. Someone without a solid business plan, will not be able to get a business loan to even start a business.

The 2007-2008 housing/mortgage/financial collapse caused millions of people to declare bankruptcy. Many through absolutely no fault of their own.

Four of Donald Trump's companies declared bankruptcy. How many have not and how many jobs has he created?
With those bankruptcies how many did he screw? Hes an expert at using other peoples money

Why would a tick on the ass of society like object to using other people's money? How many people has the federal government screwed?
I don't know Tell me So you want the fox trump into our gov't henhouse?

A bunch of idiots who have never owned a business.
As a small business owner, one of my major clients going bankrupt and not paying me is more damaging and threatening to my business than any taxes paid even if Sanders were President.
Well it is clear you didn't start your own business. Every successful entrepreneur I've talked to tells me that losing money, closing business ventures, even going bankrupt, is all pretty much par for the course. Are you going to sit here and tell me that McDonald's, Wal-Mart, or any other major corporation I can think of is an utter failure because they have ALL started ventures, opened franchises, or explored different markets and have failed in doing so at one time or another?

As is, it sounds like you don't even have a hand in any sort of business if you don't think that failing is simply part of the game.

Bankruptcy is not par for the course for businesses. Bankruptcies are usually brought on by very unskilled business people who do not know how to manage money or slime buckets who use bankruptcy to stiff others for their mistakes. We know where Trump falls.

However, it is so vitally important for businesses AND individuals that the ability to declare bankruptcy was included in our US Constitution.

To say that bankruptcies are usually brought on by very unskilled business people is in error. Someone without a solid business plan, will not be able to get a business loan to even start a business.

The 2007-2008 housing/mortgage/financial collapse caused millions of people to declare bankruptcy. Many through absolutely no fault of their own.

Four of Donald Trump's companies declared bankruptcy. How many have not and how many jobs has he created?

Most businessmen who are as large as Trump and have created as many or more jobs than Trump have never declared bankruptcy.
But I will agree that Trump has net positive effect on the economy but if we want a President who is a good business person there are many that are much better than Trump.
In the times we are living in I'd like someone with experience in foreign affairs No one but hillary fits the bill

Her "experience" consisted of presiding over one disaster after another.

With those bankruptcies how many did he screw? Hes an expert at using other peoples money

Why would a tick on the ass of society like object to using other people's money? How many people has the federal government screwed?
I don't know Tell me So you want the fox trump into our gov't henhouse?

Hillary is the one who sold her office for cash. She's the fox.

Hitlery is bought and paid for by the cronies. Your Master has turned to the dark side.
Hillary-Clinton-Banks-Wall-Street.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Donald Trump is highly qualified to be president.

AND..., he, like Ronald Reagan will NOT wear sweats and T-shirt in the oval office, i believe he has too much respect for the Oval Office, the office of president of the United States of America the White House and the United States of America!!

as we have seen in in the past and present demoscum presidents have desecrated the entire building. :up:
The 'fumigation crew' is getting ready to go through the White house inch by inch.
We can only hope the Obama's take those fucking 'African' Zebra curtains with them.
I think after Obama leaves they'll have to repaint everything and change the carpet to get rid of the smell of Mary Jane.
well the bush stink is still there so turn around is fair play
hey bri Talking about looting Reagan tripled our debt gwb doubled it Did you complain then?? If so I can listen to you now

That helps a bit at understanding the Progressive mindset.

So the DEBT under President Reagan increased from #1 TRILLION TO $2.6 TRILLION. An increase of $1.6 TRILLION. (You missed that President Reagan also doubled the income due to tax cuts over the decade) President George Bush increased the DEBT from $5.6 TRILLION to $10 TRILLION, an increase of $4.4 TRILLION. Lame Duck President Obama has increased the DEBT from $10 TRILLION to, when he leaves office, $20 TRILLION. An increase of $10 TRILLION in only EIGHT YEARS.

Using your logic, if I increase the number of houses I sell in a year from 1 to 2, I have a 100% increase. If I increase my sales from 20 to 25 in a year, I had a 25% increase, in other words, in the Progressive world I had a much better year when I went from 1 to 2 sales in the year.

Got it!
How come you didn't mention the 8 or 9 tax increases under reagan and yes he did increase our debt and pub shut their big mouths then Now they open them Hypocrite

Yes, President Reagan did increase some taxes and lowered many others. Share with us specifically what taxes were raised and lowered. Obviously, President Reagan and his advisers did an extremely fine job in deciding what to raise and what to lower since his policies led to a quarter of a century of economic growth.

Really hard for you to swallow given the massive economic failure of Lame Duck President Obama along with the failure of his world policies.

He represents American values more than any other person in the race.
Trump is the only candidate that will put America first and foremost.
An America of the white man, for the white man and by the white man.
Our founding Fathers came from countries that did not allow diversity. Many were members of a minority that were persecuted in the countries they came from.
We were founded as a country that would allow differences and welcome immigrants,
That is not Donald Trump.

It doesn't matter what happened 400 years ago. We have nothing to gain by admitting low priced labor from third world countries. That's the bottom line. The idea that we should screw ourselves for the sake of tradition is too idiotic for words to describe.
Your head is thinking like 400 years ago.
in the NEW GLOBAL ECONOMY makes the US compete with labor pools in Thailand, China, Vietnam, India etc.
If our labor is too high priced our goods will not be competitive.
We need to have a blended labor force that includes using some manufacturing off shore. We need to produce products in the USA that can support higher labor costs.
There are plenty of jobs today and in the future in the USA if you have the right skills.
Just voting for Sanders or Trump will not get you a job.

Specifically, what products can we produce that will support fifty percent higher labor costs?

Our government schools are a massive failure. Kids graduate without a basic education just so their feelings won't be hurt. When the wrongfully graduated high school students enter college, the majority have to take remedial courses because they do not belong in college.

What is your solution for a far more effective school system? Should students be allowed to obtain loans for majors which will not even pay them enough to repay their loans? Why do you not demand that not all students are a good fit for college and instead seek a high paying trade education?

The strength of the USA economy, currently, is intellectual properties despite our educational failings. We have a huge challenge on our education. I do not have all the answers but I feel we need to build stronger villages around our children that will influence schooling. We cannot put all the pressure on schools for failings in other places in our society.
Technology, services, healthcare, will exppand

What you mean is you have no answers. Like all Progressives, you're clueless.

How has that "It Takes a Village" thingy work out with Hillary Clinton? It doesn't take a VILLAGE, it takes PARENTS.

The Progressives policies and ideas have led to a total collapse of the black family unit. Prior to the catastrophe of FDR, the black family unit was one of the strongest in our nation. Now it is one of the weakest.

What do Progressives expect when they demand to reward bad behavior and punish good behavior?

If Donald wins the general election and does as poorly as most (rational) people assume he will do...then we will be looking at our first, serious three-party election in 2020 in over a century.
I think Trump has 0% chance of winning the general.
But a three party system may come out of the mess he is creating for Republicans.
That would be a good thing.
So let me guess, you are one of the "Anyone but Trump" mentality.
So if Trump is the GOP Candidate then you are voting for the Hildabeast.
You are correct; anybody but Trump.
He does not represent USA values
Do the Clintons?
USA 'values' are based on the premise that if you work hard you can get ahead in life. Trump>Works Hard>Gets ahead in life.
Then when you have 'gotten ahead in life' you do what you can to help deserving people.
Trump has never had a drink. He has worked hard for decades. Through his hard work he has been able to hire thousands of people.
The only people the Clinton's ever hired were the fucking thugs who flew in the tons of cocaine for the Clintons back in AK when Bill Clinton was the governor.

In politics, an individuals values are not as important as the laws they push and the laws they eliminate.

Reagan was very accepting of all races but his politics hurt minorities.
LBJ appears to be a racist as a person but the laws he passed help minorities.

What has happened to the unemployment rate of blacks during the failed administration of Lame Duck President Obama? What has happened to average income of workers since he took office?

Amusing isn't it? Progressives say their undying philosophy is to look forward. All I have seen are progressives looking backward instead of providing any solutions for the future. Why is that?

Most businessmen who are as large as Trump and have created as many or more jobs than Trump have never declared bankruptcy.
But I will agree that Trump has net positive effect on the economy but if we want a President who is a good business person there are many that are much better than Trump.
In the times we are living in I'd like someone with experience in foreign affairs No one but hillary fits the bill

Her "experience" consisted of presiding over one disaster after another.

That's extremely amusing since whenever she is asked what her greatest accomplishments were as Secretary of State, she has no answer. Go figure! If you'll go back and look, whenever there was a crisis in the world, Lame Duck President Obama had her on the other side of the World. How did she handle Benghazi? Libya? Iran? Russia? China? North Korea? And most of all, ISIS?

"The Donald" will bring down the Republican party.
If he is nominated, the majority of main stream, intellectual Republicans will not support him and the party will be split forever.
If Trump is not nominated as the Republican Presidential Nominee he will run as an independent and split the party.

The question is how will the Republican Party rebuild its self after the Trump disaster is over.

Doubt it, Perot opened the door to Clinton as a 3rd party candidate and never wanted the Republican nomination. At least Trump has gone about it the right way.

If he goes to the convention with the numbers he needs which it appears he will, he will beat Clinton...

AND..., he, like Ronald Reagan will NOT wear sweats and T-shirt in the oval office, i believe he has too much respect for the Oval Office, the office of president of the United States of America the White House and the United States of America!!

as we have seen in in the past and present demoscum presidents have desecrated the entire building. :up:
The 'fumigation crew' is getting ready to go through the White house inch by inch.
We can only hope the Obama's take those fucking 'African' Zebra curtains with them.
I think after Obama leaves they'll have to repaint everything and change the carpet to get rid of the smell of Mary Jane.
hey bri Talking about looting Reagan tripled our debt gwb doubled it Did you complain then?? If so I can listen to you now

So the DEBT under President Reagan increased from #1 TRILLION TO $2.6 TRILLION. An increase of $1.6 TRILLION. (You missed that President Reagan also doubled the income due to tax cuts over the decade) President George Bush increased the DEBT from $5.6 TRILLION to $10 TRILLION, an increase of $4.4 TRILLION. Lame Duck President Obama has increased the DEBT from $10 TRILLION to, when he leaves office, $20 TRILLION. An increase of $10 TRILLION in only EIGHT YEARS.

Using your logic, if I increase the number of houses I sell in a year from 1 to 2, I have a 100% increase. If I increase my sales from 20 to 25 in a year, I had a 25% increase, in other words, in the Progressive world I had a much better year when I went from 1 to 2 sales in the year.

Got it!
How come you didn't mention the 8 or 9 tax increases under reagan and yes he did increase our debt and pub shut their big mouths then Now they open them Hypocrite

Yes, President Reagan did increase some taxes and lowered many others. Share with us specifically what taxes were raised and lowered. Obviously, President Reagan and his advisers did an extremely fine job in deciding what to raise and what to lower since his policies led to a quarter of a century of economic growth.

Really hard for you to swallow given the massive economic failure of Lame Duck President Obama along with the failure of his world policies.
And by you repubs bush left a utopia instead of a cesspool

Got it!

Gulp this down you puke traitor 73 straight months of job gains vs 800,000 losses per month with your pos

Got it!

Gulp this down you puke traitor 73 straight months of job gains vs 800,000 losses per month with your pos

Yes 73 straight months of part-time, low-paying jobs. Have you noticed that the average wage has DROPPED $3,000 a year since Lame Duck President Obama took office. How is that good?

Also, you are somehow missing the lowest Labor Participation Rate since the '70's. Which makes for a sky-high real unemployment rate and far more people on the taxpayer teat. You've not noticed the miserable GDP numbers have you?

Labor%20Participation%20%20Feb%202016_zpsvt7zuplw.gif

I'm curious, does childish name calling bother anyone or just make you look foolish?

5a86c1ec-a5ca-4dcd-82b1-2fb247a229c9_zpsa2jhm6th.jpg

Got it!

And by you repubs bush left a utopia instead of a cesspool

Not a Utopia, that's Progressives description of a Socialist Society.

"The Donald" will bring down the Republican party.
If he is nominated, the majority of main stream, intellectual Republicans will not support him and the party will be split forever.
If Trump is not nominated as the Republican Presidential Nominee he will run as an independent and split the party.

The question is how will the Republican Party rebuild its self after the Trump disaster is over.

Donald Trump will change the Republican Party but certainly not bring it down. He will do more damage to the Democrat Party. Donald Trump has exposed the Democrat Parties massive corruption where in spite of Socialist Sanders winning more vote, Corrupt Hillary walks away with more Super Delegates which many voters had no clue even existed. Voters, be they Republican, Independent or Democrat are fed up with the "establishment" in Washington. Donald Trump is highly qualified to be president. He's not my first choice but I could never vote for a Socialist or criminal. The office of President is an EXECUTIVE position. He is a superb executive. Try to remember that we have three branches in our government. We have the Legislative, Judicial, and EXECUTIVE. Lame Duck President Obama had none of those skills and we know what a disaster he has proven to be for America.
You realize it's the Republican party which is most likely to deny its leading candidate from becoming the nominee in this year's election, right? Maybe you should consider removing the log from your eye before whining about the Democrat party?

Whining? Please view your childish GIF. We all understand that you use it because you have nothing else.

Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah.jpg
Sure, uh-huh....

14j86cp.png

Got it!

Yes 73 straight months of part-time, low-paying jobs. Have you noticed that the average wage has DROPPED $3,000 a year since Lame Duck President Obama took office. How is that good?

Also, you are somehow missing the lowest Labor Participation Rate since the '70's. Which makes for a sky-high real unemployment rate and far more people on the taxpayer teat. You've not noticed the miserable GDP numbers have you?

I'm curious, does childish name calling bother anyone or just make you look foolish?

So what if the labor force participation rate is 63%?

Got it!

And where do you get this nonsense about the jobs gained during those 73 months are part time jobs???

Part time jobs (191,000)

2/2010: 27,627,000
3/2016: 27,818,000

Full time jobs (12,669,000)

2/2010: 110,778,000
3/2016: 123,447,000

99% of the 13 million jobs gained during those 73 months were full time jobs.

Where on Earth did you get your backwards information that they were part time jobs??

8 years?

Give me a break.

That stank is all Michelle and Barack puffing on crack. Obama is busy releasing drug traffickers from prison.....so he'll have a connection.

Obama Releases Drug Traffickers from Prison, More Americans Die from Drug-Overdoses - Breitbart
Instead of bashing Hillary and the guy who brought America back from the republican bush cesspool ,why not give Obama your gratitude, your heartfelt thanks for keeping us safer than the moron did and not getting us into any BS war???

Not getting us into any "BS war"? The Middle East is on fire from the East Coast of Africa all the way to Afghanistan plus Russia, China, and North Korea are all threatening us due too weak impotent Lame Duck President Obama.

Obviously, you avoided reading that President Obama and Vice President Obama took credit for the great victory in Iraq. Here, allow me to refresh your memory. Oh, you won't find it on the DailyKOS, The Nation or any others on your Favorites list.

Clinton also said Bush should not be faulted if banned weapons of mass destruction aren't found.

"I don't think you can criticize the President for trying to act on the belief that they have a substantial amount of chemical and biological stock. . . . That is what I was always told," Clinton said.

- Former President Clinton Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

###

5th SFGrp is now fully deployed in Iraq....along with a bunch of 101st. They are having to retake area that we had controlled for 13 years.

What a smashing success!!!

If it weren't for all of the Hell that Obama's "success" is causing in the Middle East, I don't think we would even bother. Our guys are gonna have to go in and let the locals know that these little squabbles are only going to end up with all of their friends and families being shot in the back of the head and buried in a mass grave.

Sometimes I literally hate Ragheads.

Half a million Syrians dead, another quarter of a million dead in Libya.......what a success.
Obama couldn't kill more in a war. It's like he's trying to single-handedly reduce the population of the planet by one third. And this prick got a Nobel Peace Prize.

Last edited:

Got it!

Bull Shit!!!

After the Dem Congress trashed the economy we hemorrhaged jobs, no thanks to increasing the minimum-wage and over regulation of lending which caused a run on banks and massive defaults when their threats to bring government action against banks that didn't lend to unqualified borrowers fell flat on it's face. If an unqualified borrower can't refinance his adjustable loan to a fixed loan, this is going to happen the minute interest rates start skyrocketing. There are reasons people are poor, and one of them is a lack of spending discipline.
Thank You ACORN and Dodd/Frank.

Last edited:

Got it!

So I guess merk you can't blame your republican congress at all for letting all those companies go along with the jobs Thats obamas fault?? and not bringing back the trillions from overseas is obamas fault too ?? WHERE is your congress? Heads up their asses?

Got it!

Bull Shit!!!

After the Dem Congress trashed the economy we hemorrhaged jobs, no thanks to increasing the minimum-wage and over regulation of lending which caused a run on banks and massive defaults when their threats to bring government action against banks that didn't lend to unqualified borrowers fell flat on it's face. If an unqualified borrower can't refinance his adjustable loan to a fixed loan, this is going to happen the minute interest rates start skyrocketing. There are reasons people are poor, and one of them is a lack of spending discipline.
Thank You ACORN and Dodd/Frank.
The Dem Congress did no such thing, ya moron. Republicans controlled Congress for 12 years while the housing markets ballooned out of control. By the time Democrats took control of the Congress, the damage to the housing markets was done.

Forum List

Back