Trump Will Purge Hispanics From GOP Like Nixon Did With Blacks

Who knew then that LBJ was a prophet?

Pinko Cronkite and the rest of the leftist media made him one.

just like they tried to make Obama one. and now they are trying and FAILING to make the Shrillary one. I hope people are waking up. and if it Take Trump doing it. good for him. if Hispanics are that sensitive then they can go crawl to the Democrat party.

I never said Jeb was the pick, but they always go with the establishment guy.

Whether you did or not, the DNC press, the NY Times, CNN, MSNBCBSABC, USEless Rag Today, et al. have been pumping that fiction for years.

Trump ain't it. He didn't do well in the first debate. He walked away on top only because it was a circus. In a more direct policy debate he will get eaten up.

You say that about Hillary but she won' have to work as hard as your boys will. It's their job to knock her off and not the opposite.

Again, Trump was a reaction to the press shoving the Criminal Hillary and another fucking Bush down the throat of the public. With those two out, Trump will decline and the serious GOP candidate will emerge.

I never said Jeb was the pick, but they always go with the establishment guy.

Whether you did or not, the DNC press, the NY Times, CNN, MSNBCBSABC, USEless Rag Today, et al. have been pumping that fiction for years.

Trump ain't it. He didn't do well in the first debate. He walked away on top only because it was a circus. In a more direct policy debate he will get eaten up.

You say that about Hillary but she won' have to work as hard as your boys will. It's their job to knock her off and not the opposite.

Again, Trump was a reaction to the press shoving the Criminal Hillary and another fucking Bush down the throat of the public. With those two out, Trump will decline and the serious GOP candidate will emerge.

the people are FED UP. If Democrats wants to IGNORE them, call them names like crazies, etc. I say let them cut their own throats.

a nonsense premise in my opinion. Nixon didnt purge Black people; Democrats co-opted them by going from the Party that lynched them to the Party pandering to them. NOBODY can pander like the Left can, nobody.
As for Hispanics again Republicans are in a tough position. all the Republicans can offer is the opportunity to enjoy in our American expierence. How can that possibly compete with Democrats who dont give one shit about what is REALLY FAIR and just offer people rewards for SNEAKING IN this country; while LITERALLY MILLIONS FROM ALL RACES, not just Hispanics, wait patiently in line, paying fees and enduring hardships in their countries, to come in LEGALLY?

How are 35 million illegals going to vote?

Walk into the polling place with the name of a dead person that the democrats went to court to keep from being purged from the registration rolls, and say "Me llamas es Phong Pang, Soy Vietnamese - Americano."

Just like millions of illegals do every national election.

Then he will walk out and get his money or free beer from the democrat driving the van.

a nonsense premise in my opinion. Nixon didnt purge Black people; Democrats co-opted them by going from the Party that lynched them to the Party pandering to them. NOBODY can pander like the Left can, nobody.
As for Hispanics again Republicans are in a tough position. all the Republicans can offer is the opportunity to enjoy in our American expierence. How can that possibly compete with Democrats who dont give one shit about what is REALLY FAIR and just offer people rewards for SNEAKING IN this country; while LITERALLY MILLIONS FROM ALL RACES, not just Hispanics, wait patiently in line, paying fees and enduring hardships in their countries, to come in LEGALLY?

Uhhmm.... the whole Southern Strategy is exactly ABOUT pandering.

Way to airball a post.

Trump was the joke candidate for the last 20+ years. No one ever took his talk of running seriously. Fast foreward to today, he is a double digit frontrunner. I believe that says a lot about the state of the Republican party and their internal struggles. They are forced into the corner of choosing between popularity and electability. neither is going to work. Their numbers are up only because the spotlight is on them. When the field shrinks and the debate is more pointed, Trump won't look so good, especially on policy.

And on the other side, we have the joke candidate Bernie who no one ever took serious. Look where he is. He's the Trump flipside. Both party's are in a rare position right now. People are tired of politics as usual and are showing interest in the non-traditional candidates. In the end, Hillary will get the nomination. I don't think Trump will get the nomination. But whoever does will win because Hillary can't win a national election. Obama, Reid and Pelosi took the party and nation too far left. We've already seen the reaction in the state governorships and legislatures and in Congress. The leftist supporting media is making a lot of noise thinking the country is behind a leftward tilt. It isn't. 2016 is going to be a snap back to conservatism.

Democrats sat down and figured out hispanics were going to outnumber Black Americans, which is exactly what happened a few years ago. Having completely bamboozled almost the whole group of Black Americans except for a few brave free thinking Conservative Blacks; Dems know that they have the Black vote at least for the foreseeable future. so they are willing to throw them under the bus seeking amnesty for their new bettest buddies, Hispanics

Way to airball a post.

nobody even knows what that is leftard

you are just regurgitating spoon-fed talking points

the people are FED UP. If Democrats wants to IGNORE them, call them names like crazies, etc. I say let them cut their own throats.

It's amusing that DTMB is so concerned with the Hispanic vote while the democrats engage in open hatred of Whites.

Remember as you go to the polls the new democrat motto - White Lives Don't Matter.

And on the other side, we have the joke candidate Bernie who no one ever took serious. Look where he is. He's the Trump flipside.

:lol:

One guy spends all his time getting his face on TV, runs for ego. The other guy's an unknown, runs for policies. Doesn't even try to comb over.

Yeah, those are the same thing. :rolleyes:

Way to airball a post.

you sad idiot. you need to bring up a straw man because you have exactly nothing to rebut what i posted about your own Party and their plans of amnesty

Walk into the polling place with the name of a dead person that the democrats went to court to keep from being purged from the registration rolls, and say "Me llamas es Phong Pang, Soy Vietnamese - Americano."

Then he will walk out and get his money or free beer from the democrat driving the van.

Really? Millions in every election, huh? How many millions voted in the last one?

Way to airball a post.

Nobody knows what 'pandering' is huh? Then why did you bring it up?

Bernie's a pandering pussy leftard; all your candidates are pussies trying to outpander each other

Way to airball a post.

Nobody knows what 'pandering' is huh? Then why did you bring it up?

nobody knows what the Southern Strategy is leftard
address the issue of your Party's pandering dummy

Way to airball a post.

you sad idiot. you need to bring up a straw man because you have exactly nothing to rebut what i posted about your own Party and their plans of amnesty

Shifting response so soon?

"My own Party"? I'm not having a party. I don't believe in 'em.

Really? Millions in every election, huh? How many millions voted in the last one?

we dont even know.... the Left loves to say there are few documented cases of actual vote fraud, but orgs like ACORN (yes they are still around with a different name) have been CONVICTED of thousands of voter registration illegalities in almost every state. voter registration fraud is an attempt to overload the system and make vote fraud easier.

Well now we know who is crazier, Trump or Carson and Carson wins hands down

BEN CARSON OPEN TO USING DRONE STRIKES ON BORDER

"Ben Carson on Wednesday indicated that he is open to using drone strikes to help secure the border, according to Dennis Welch, a reporter for Phoenix television station KTVK.

Before heading to the Arizona-Mexico border on Wednesday, Carson spoke at a rally in Phoenix on Tuesday, where he said that the U.S. should use surveillance and drones to patrol the border, according to Phoenix ABC affiliate KNXV."
Dennis Welch @dennis_welch

BREAKING: GOP Presidential candidate Ben Carson open to using military drone strikes on American soil to secure the border.

8:44 AM - 19 Aug 2015 · Florence, AZ, United States

Who knows though right? Maybe Trump will want to lay land mines like North Korea.

Forum List

Back