Trump Will Resign Before 2019?

LMgs3xU.gif

News flash: It was already 2019 when the OP was written. :lol:

Just another desperate idea put out by deranged lefties.

News flash: It was already 2019 when the OP was written. :lol:

Just another desperate idea put out by deranged lefties.
The entire year has not transpired yet. And I’m a moderate leaning somewhat right.

I’m asking the question from a purely pragmatic point of view.

Ok but the question still remains.
What question?
Will the pending witch hunts result in Trump wanting to preserve the Trump family brand vs stubbornly remaining in Office?

You just don't get Trump. His ego would never allow a surrender pr resignation. I'm worried that in 2021 or 2025 the secret service will need to carry him out of the WH and put him in his limo. If Mueller doesn't have anything that the Senate can vote for removal, the witch hunt will have been confirmed as strictly a deep state diversion.

the new jobs numbers shocked the experts, but they didnt shock Trump. he knew this was going on!

You just don't get Trump. His ego would never allow a surrender pr resignation. I'm worried that in 2021 or 2025 the secret service will need to carry him out of the WH and put him in his limo. If Mueller doesn't have anything that the Senate can vote for removal, the witch hunt will have been confirmed as strictly a deep state diversion.
No. I do get that actually. It’s just a question of if his narcissism can endure the witch hunts.

Forum List

Back