Trump Wins!!!

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
You heard it here first...and lefties I know this is news to you, since your media keeps telling you the BIG LIE that Cankles is inevitable. The more you know about Mrs. Clinton, the more you want to vote against her...lefties of course know little about her, other than she is Bubba's enabler and a D.

It won't be close. The Donald beats Cankles (assuming she gets to the general).

Here’s Why Clinton Will Lose the Election to Donald Trump
Here’s Why Clinton Will Lose the Election to Donald Trump

The news media, ever faithful, has picked up the hint. Face the Nation, CNN, MSNBC and others have recently featured segments and op-eds about Goldwater, noting how his candidacy devastated the GOP. They frequently forget to mention that Hillary Clinton — yes, Hillary Clinton — worked for Barry Goldwater’s campaign. Clinton was a “proud” conservative in her youth, before she became a liberal and then a “pragmatic progressive.” Even as Trump has ranged widely over the political plains, so has Clinton.

Hillary’s claim, of course, is that unlike Trump she will be a reliable, steady hand on the wheel. She touts her foreign policy chops and experience gathered while first lady and more importantly as secretary of state. Yet, the more we know about the functioning of the Obama White House, the more it becomes clear that she had very little authority or even influence in foreign affairs.

The disturbing piece published last weekend in The New York Times Magazine about the power and influence of would-be novelist then Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, concluding that Rhodes has been “the single most influential voice shaping American foreign policy aside from Potus himself,” confirms her marginal role.

Meanwhile, recent polling challenges the conclusion that Donald Trump’s nomination will ensure a landslide win for Hillary. The liberal media has been especially gleeful about the schism in the GOP, and has incessantly broadcast the most unflattering surveys of voter preferences. But, Quinnipiac just released a poll showing Trump in a dead heat with Clinton in crucial swing states Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio (where he is actually ahead.)

Given the incessant pounding that the press has given Trump, and the disarray in GOP ranks, this is a shocker. Indications of possible success might bring Republicans on board a Trump candidacy. If he begins to look like a possible winner, GOP elites will be scrambling to get a prime seat at the table. Everybody loves a winner; the Donald says so, often.

That was certainly some very amusing wishful thinking.

Yes, our crazy conservative mainstream media will keep trying to prop up Trump, but even they'll find it impossible to polish that turd.

“We shouldn’t just pretend our party is unified when we know it is not. We can’t fake it, we can’t pretend. We have to actually unify.”

— Speaker Paul Ryan, in an interview with the Wall Street Journal.

Two NY lefties will head the tickets, and you, gippertard, will vote for one of them.

Will Media Give Trump A Pass On Not Releasing His Tax Returns?
fire.png

Two NY lefties will head the tickets, and you, gippertard, will vote for one of them.
Sadly that is true. I will vote Trump, but only because I KNOW your beloved Cankles will get us into WWIII.

How did you take your sperm today?

Sadly that is true. I will vote Trump, but only because I KNOW your beloved Cankles will get us into WWIII.

How did you take your sperm today?
You encouraged me to try it for the first time, but I just could not do it. I will leave it to you and digital to swallow and bend over at the same time. Enjoy.

That was certainly some very amusing wishful thinking.

Yes, our crazy conservative mainstream media will keep trying to prop up Trump, but even they'll find it impossible to polish that turd.
You're just a cartoon character... Do you even take yourself seriously?

Ernie S. is smart to run because he knows I will kick his ass up his throat so his eye is peeping out of his butt.

Wipe your chin, gipper.

Forum List

Back