TRUMP WON!!! Millions of Votes for Trump Went to Biden

Their license is not in jeopardy.
Ummn, yeah, it is. I would know.
Why would their license be in jeopardy? Serious question.
Well, I can't necessarily speak to their specific jurisdiction, but at least in Texas:

Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct

My understanding is that most jurisdictions have similar rules.
You have to go pretty nutty to lose your license. Her antics with the Flynn case haven’t done it, I doubt this would.

Besides, there’s been a significant difference between what Trump’s legal team says to the media and what they say before judges.

Her legal license is fine. Her reputation is fine. Regardless of the outcome.

We watched the tallies on election night change without logic at the fairy hour and other dem stunts...
Uh no. What happened to the tallies on election night are what one would expect logically and exactly what was predicted.

Trump voters mostly voted in person. Biden voters mostly voted by mail. Depending on when those votes were counted, the tallies would shift dramatically. In Pennsylvania, Trump took an early lead because voting in person was tallied first. Then Biden caught up when mail in votes were counted.

It’s exactly what we’d been saying all along.

Looking forward to the court seeing the proof.
yea so am i,i am getting tired of hearing about all this proof but not seeing any....
I don't think they plan to show their hand anytime soon and are saving it for SCOTUS. Which is a smart thing to do.
All I can add to this conversation is that I hope what I just watched on the Lou Dobbs show on Fox News, is that right be done in every state that used the renegrade, traitorous Dominion machines are destroyed and their manufacture plants are also destroyed. And I hope Joe Biden disassociates himself from the DominIon Company executive forthwith. How frightenong would that be for destroying 10 million American voters votes.

We watched the tallies on election night change without logic at the fairy hour and other dem stunts...
Uh no. What happened to the tallies on election night are what one would expect logically and exactly what was predicted.

Trump voters mostly voted in person. Biden voters mostly voted by mail. Depending on when those votes were counted, the tallies would shift dramatically. In Pennsylvania, Trump took an early lead because voting in person was tallied first. Then Biden caught up when mail in votes were counted.

100,000 straight Biden-only (no down-ballot) votes in a row? We saw the unrealistic shift. If there is a logical explanation for that other than "yeah just a bunch of dudes voted for Biden" then I will hear but that's bullshit. And you know it is.

The big question now is: Did an anonymous kenyan muzzie shitstain win in 08 and 12?

Of course not. The GOP fielded complete warmed over shit for both campaigns but no way that dog-eating, insufferably mediocre shrooming lawn jockey won either one of those elections. Thanks Dominion!!

100,000 straight Biden-only (no down-ballot) votes in a row?
Never actually happened. Stop believing internet nonsense.

The shift came because Biden voters voted mostly by mail and those were counted last. It’s exactly what we said would happen.
You believe print media nonsense.
All owned by the same billionaires.

You believe print media nonsense.
All owned by the same billionaires.
Except they were right. Which kind of makes it the opposite of nonsense.

What is this argument about? Are you denying that Biden voters overwhelmingly voted by mail?

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

President Trump won by millions and millions of votes.

What a commie fuck Trudeau is. Fuck him. Canada needs to rise up against that commie ass.

Canada should shut it else we'll roll up there with tanks and gunships and foot stomp his pathetic country.

keep in mind canada has a trade deal that allows chinese troops on their soil,, and as we speak they have thousands of them there,,,

We'll shove a nuke up their ass and that will be the end of the Chinese troops.

What we won't do is nuke our own soil IF the Chinese invade. Conventional war only, and if West Coast state governors want the Chinese there it could get quite interesting.

The big question now is: Did an anonymous kenyan muzzie shitstain win in 08 and 12?

Of course not. The GOP fielded complete warmed over shit for both campaigns but no way that dog-eating, insufferably mediocre shrooming lawn jockey won either one of those elections. Thanks Dominion!!

I have thought the same thing for years now, as with the election of Ilhan Omar as well.

It was "predicted" by the criminals who are perpetrating this swindle. No one epxected Biden to be 800,000 behind in PA at 4:00 AM and then ahead in the morning.

You're repeating the Biden cover story. No honest person believes it.

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

President Trump won by millions and millions of votes.

A lot of people say a lot of shit. Show us in court. As what Trump's people say on fox news....and what Trump's lawyers say in court, have nothing to do with each other.

The shift came because Biden voters voted mostly by mail and those were counted last. It’s exactly what we said would happen.
I saw the numbers shift WITH MY OWN FUCKING EYES. I watched the video of an on-site observer who talked about a Ferrari showing up at 4 AM with 100,000 unsecured ballots.

Now, I'm not saying that's proof or anything, but it certainly does deserve a second look don't you think?

That coupled with the comments made by these two top lawyers makes me want to look even more deeply into the issue, but nobody is even bothering to investigate further.

It was "predicted" by the criminals who are perpetrating this swindle. No one epxected Biden to be 800,000 behind in PA at 4:00 AM and then ahead in the morning.

So now all the pollsters, including Rassmussen and Fox News are 'criminals' who are folded into your increasingly elaborate conspiracy?

Ah, the old tinfoil motto! Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy must be part of it.

Many witnesses said it did happen. The shift came because of fraud. Nothing could be more obvious.

So now all the pollsters, including Rassmussen and Fox News are 'criminals' who are folded into your increasingly elaborate conspiracy?

Ah, the old tinfoil motto! Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy must be part of it.
Yes, they are criminals, and so are you.

Many witnesses said it did happen. The shift came because of fraud. Nothing could be more obvious.

If its so obvious.....then why has Trump failed SO spectacularly to prove it in actual court? Remember, the steaming conspiracy horseshit that you're gobbling from Trump.....and what Trump's lawyers say in court is wildly different:

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg

And what should be done to the 'criminals', Bri? What should be done to me, to Fox News, to Rassmussen?

Get specific.

If its so obvious.....then why has Trump failed SO spectacularly to prove it in actual court? Remember, the steaming conspiracy horseshit that you're gobbling from Trump.....and what Trump's lawyers say in court is wildly different:

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg
Who the fuck is "Mr. Goldstein," and what court is this?

And what should be done to the 'criminals', Bri? What should be done to me, to Fox News, to Rassmussen?

Get specific.
You would all be wearing orange jump suits, if I had my way.

Forum List

Back