TRUMP WON!!! Millions of Votes for Trump Went to Biden

I can't imagine these guys throwing away their reputations for a bunch of unprovable horse shit.
It’s pretty simple. It doesn’t matter what the outcome of any court case may be. Trump faithful won’t care. Their reputation would only be hurt if any of their accusations were disproven and they’ll never be disproven in the minds of Trump’s biggest and most devout supporters.

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

President Trump won by millions and millions of votes.

What a commie fuck Trudeau is. Fuck him. Canada needs to rise up against that commie ass.

Canada should shut it else we'll roll up there with tanks and gunships and foot stomp his pathetic country.

Gunships and Tanks?

Against Canada?

:laughing0301:

We could send the fucking SALVATION ARMY up there and whip da ass.

unless they have 50K-100K chinese troops on their side,,,

Sidney Powell Says Millions of Votes Were Transferred from Voters Who Voted For Trump to Joe Biden

On Newsmax, Sidney Powell said she has proof that one of Biden's people chosen to serve in his administration owns a computer company that diverted millions of Trump's votes to Biden. Pay to play never goes away.
Newsmax.com on theChris Salcedo show is where you can find her sincere words. She looked so sad about this discovery.

She has the evidence as soon as she can find. It.

I can't imagine these guys throwing away their reputations for a bunch of unprovable horse shit.
It’s pretty simple. It doesn’t matter what the outcome of any court case may be. Trump faithful won’t care. Their reputation would only be hurt if any of their accusations were disproven and they’ll never be disproven in the minds of Trump’s biggest and most devout supporters.
Okay, now who is drinking the fucking koolaide?

You really think lawyers would throw away their reputations, and probably even their license, for Trump if they had NOTHING?

That could be true, but I have a really hard time believing it.

That's quite a slander.

She and Lin Wood have been making statements that are BEYOND defamatory, even for a public figure. You would think Kemp (R) would have some sort of response. I have not seen anything yet.

BVVgo3i.jpg

UwNbZHS.jpg

cWogr3D.jpg

Maybe they are considering career changes.
Remember contrary to many states laws---Dominion was not certified in all if any of the states that they were used in. CLASS ACTION and all of we voters have been harmed. Sign me up.
This is false

That's quite a slander.

She and Lin Wood have been making statements that are BEYOND defamatory, even for a public figure. You would think Kemp (R) would have some sort of response. I have not seen anything yet.

BVVgo3i.jpg

UwNbZHS.jpg

cWogr3D.jpg

Remember contrary to many states laws---Dominion was not certified in all if any of the states that they were used in. CLASS ACTION and all of we voters have been harmed. Sign me up.
This is false

if thats true then why are dems so scared???

Okay, now who is drinking the fucking koolaide?

You really think lawyers would throw away their reputations, and probably even their license, for Trump if they had NOTHING?

That could be true, but I have a really hard time believing it.
Their license is not in jeopardy.

As I explained, their reputation would only be in jeopardy if their target audience would ever consider them to be wrong. And their target audience, the Trump supporters, will never consider them wrong no matter what happens in court or anywhere else.

Their reputation, among that segment of the population, is secure.

That's quite a slander.

BVVgo3i.jpg

UwNbZHS.jpg

cWogr3D.jpg

This is false

Who’s scared? Trump has called for the Georgia hand recount to end because he doesn’t like the way it’s going.

That's quite a slander.

BVVgo3i.jpg

UwNbZHS.jpg

cWogr3D.jpg

This is false

Who’s scared? Trump has called for the Georgia hand recount to end because he doesn’t like the way it’s going.

that has nothing to do with you being scared,,,

That's quite a slander.

BVVgo3i.jpg

UwNbZHS.jpg

cWogr3D.jpg

This is false

Scared of what? Your mythical voter fraud that never shows up? Your crack team or TV loudmouth lawyers?

That's quite a slander.

BVVgo3i.jpg

UwNbZHS.jpg

cWogr3D.jpg

This is false

Scared of what? Your mythical voter fraud that never shows up? Your crack team or TV loudmouth lawyers?
[/QUOTE

patience my little friend patience,,,

That's quite a slander.

BVVgo3i.jpg

UwNbZHS.jpg

cWogr3D.jpg

This is false

[/QUOTE

patience my little friend patience,,,
Ha! Still waiting for Trump’s investigators to get back from Hawaii.

We see the support that Trump has, and the lack of support that Biden has.........
We watched the tallies on election night change without logic at the fairy hour and other dem stunts...
Logic says the election was fraudulent.

Swamp suspicious behavior by doing all they can not to actually check out the obvious is alarming....

Evidence will be proving it.

OAN is sucking up to Trump, knowing he's going to still be making a lot of noise after his sorry fucking ass is out of the WH.
Sidney Powell is a media whore.
You're an idiot.
and you are an asshole---just saying

Forum List

Back