Trump won't pursue Hillary investigation/prosecution...

Just being reported. Is anyone keeping track of Trump's broken promises?
I'm shocked, I tell you!!!

I never saw this coming. LOL.

Next, you are going to tell me the Big Beautiful Wall won't be going up, and there won't be any Deportation Force either.

it is not up to the president

he will place fellows in the administration that will

I think it's wrong, but i understand why he's going that route. Bigger fish to fry at this point.

You don't mean the media is still lying do you? Oh no.....

it is not up to the president

he will place fellows in the administration that will
They won't though.

not too sure about that

According to reports, there is a civil war in the Deep State right now. This is the only thing that enabled Trump to win.

I think it will really hinge on how much fall out occurs with this internal power struggle. Outrageous corruption was revealed to the public. If this much corruption was revealed, we can be sure that this was only the tip of the iceberg.

How much the incoming administration wants to clear out the corruption, and how much they want to use this dirty laundry to manipulate the internal machinery of the establishment, will determine whether they pursue the biggest fish while destroying permanently the structure of corruption.

One needs to understand, that sharks are still swimming in the water, waiting down the line to seize the reigns of power to use it to enrich themselves once more. How much does the new administration want to get done, versus safeguarding the future of the nation?

Chelsea Clinton used foundation to help pay for wedding: email | New York Post

Democrat In Seat Targeted For Chelsea Clinton Run Has No Plans To Retire

She's already been investigated, over a year and a half on just the emails, and another 3 years With all the Benghazi investigations, and nothing that reached a CRIMINAL level was found, as per the FBI and Congress critters with their 8 investigations.

If Trump cronies go after her again, and once again have nothing criminal, then it will SHOW that he and his ilk, lied through their teeth, during the run for the election. It will also show, that he and his Republican establishment ilk USED our law enforcement services to simply attack a political opponent, which is what dictators and minions do to their opponents.

And lastly, Trump knows if his team continues with this unethical behavior of using tools in the Justice system for going after opponents, then he will know that the same measures WILL BE DONE towards him by the Democrats in congress, investigating him for every wrong and idiotic move he makes....and the Dems simply have to say to him and the R's in a language Donald totally understands, ''YOU STARTED IT''! :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back