Trump won't pursue Hillary investigation/prosecution...

Just being reported. Is anyone keeping track of Trump's broken promises?
Yup.

Just like we kept track of the last guys broken promises. Did you keep track of the last guys broken promises?

Don't be be a fool. No one cares about Obama's supposed failures, many the result of a dishonorable opposition.

Trump was elected as an outsider, and fooled a whole lot of people. He's just begun the transformation of the US from a democratic republic to a pure plutocracy:

Welcome to the United Corporatocracy, a fully owned and operated private enterprise whose Executive
office is located on 5th Avenue in Manhattan, and operations are on Wall Street, also in Manhattan.​

oh, here we go, the evil corporations out to rape the citizens. You know, those evil corporations that employ millions of americans, pay good salaries and give good benefits, while providing products that americans want. How terrible. you are as dumb as a road kill toad.

It's not a BLANKET STATEMENT for EVERYTHING.

There are many varied things Hitlery and the clinton crime foundation are under investigation for. Trump saying he won't pursue prosecution of however doesn't mean that if they do find things on her, that if prosecution is recommended, what Trump said does NOT mean that he would pull an obama and just let it slide.

"Fooled once, shame on me, fooled twice, shame shame on me"; how many fools are chronically ill and no amount of reality will ever cure them?

true, Obama fooled you twice and you are still too dumb to realize it.

Give me a fucking break dude. Do you think Hillary was backstage on election night throwing shit at her staff and acting like a drunken crack fiend? "sources" lol
Derp

I don't know what that means.
Conway has already addressed this dumbass.
Both your links quoted a "source". Not to mention they are hack sites. The media has been lying their asses off and you want people to believe the hill, TWS and a "source"? lol

My contention is that he as President need not investigate anything himself. Until Trump makes a statement regarding this, I call it BS propaganda.

LOL.
You dopes are so fucking confused you have no idea of what is happening around you. Trump has you fools totally baffled with bullshit. :laugh2:
Says the people who supported Hillary, a crooked elitist who could not even beat Trump with a rigged election. :p

How in the fuck was it rigged if Trump won?
That is some dumb shit.

It was rigged and he STILL won. That's what makes it so sweet.

Both your links quoted a "source". Not to mention they are hack sites. The media has been lying their asses off and you want people to believe the hill, TWS and a "source"? lol

Why argue with me and continue to look foolish? Do you not have the ability to find out for yourself?

kellyanne conway on clinton investigation - Google Search

My contention is that he as President need not investigate anything himself. Until Trump makes a statement regarding this, I call it BS propaganda.

LOL.
You dopes are so fucking confused you have no idea of what is happening around you. Trump has you fools totally baffled with bullshit. :laugh2:
Says the people who supported Hillary, a crooked elitist who could not even beat Trump with a rigged election. :p

How in the fuck was it rigged if Trump won?
That is some dumb shit.

It was rigged and he STILL won. That's what makes it so sweet.

That would make it an attempted rig then, no?

Lol "sources"
are you lefties gonna ever learn the MSM lies to us all?

Dope.
Give me a fucking break dude. Do you think Hillary was backstage on election night throwing shit at her staff and acting like a drunken crack fiend? "sources" lol
Derp

Why argue with me and continue to look foolish? Do you not have the ability to find out for yourself?

Read your link. She didn't even say that.

There are many varied things Hitlery and the clinton crime foundation are under investigation for. Trump saying he won't pursue prosecution of however doesn't mean that if they do find things on her, that if prosecution is recommended, what Trump said does NOT mean that he would pull an obama and just let it slide.

"Fooled once, shame on me, fooled twice, shame shame on me"; how many fools are chronically ill and no amount of reality will ever cure them?
I think Trump is one of the smartest people in my lifetime to ever step into politics. He's playing the press and you people on the left like a cheap piano.

So I'm not going to melt down about this rather ambiguous statement concerning Hitlery. He never said specifically what he wasn't going to pursue, and he never said he wouldn't pursue her again in the future, and he never said he was going to call off the FBI.

So you little lefty's have a ball with it, like you usually do, but I'm not going to get too excited. The man always has a plan, and he knows how to work around you people like you're not there.

Derp

You've hit rock bottom there, dude.

I think Trump is one of the smartest people in my lifetime to ever step into politics. He's playing the press and you people on the left like a cheap piano.

So I'm not going to melt down about this rather ambiguous statement concerning Hitlery. He never said specifically what he wasn't going to pursue, and he never said he wouldn't pursue her again in the future, and he never said he was going to call off the FBI.

So you little lefty's have a ball with it, like you usually do, but I'm not going to get too excited. The man always has a plan, and he knows how to work around you people like you're not there.

Is it ambiguous even coming from his staff?

Didn't take long for Trump to tell his followers to go fuck themselves.....lots more to come.

Derp

Because I can read? Lol OK

FBI is still investagating the Clinton Foundation.
That was what the "lock her up" was about, not the emails.

You watch. If this holds up, all the Trumptards around here that were boasting that Trump was going to deliver them Hillary's head on a platter will flip and start praising Trump for not doing it.

That's how cults work. The Master is always right.

Yep, they'll side with anything he decides. As soon as they reported the wall wouldnt be a wall the rubes who chanted for a wall started to say "Well, I dont care if its a real wall as long as it keeps illegals out" :badgrin::badgrin:

Riiiiight

Is it ambiguous even coming from his staff?
His penis said it?

Because I can read? Lol OK

Turn on your TV, dope.

Didn't take long for Trump to tell his followers to go fuck themselves.....lots more to come.
Sure... snowflake... you pimple heads make up whatever kinda horse dung meme you want and go pound yur pud... pfft... :lol:

Just being reported. Is anyone keeping track of Trump's broken promises?
Yup.

Just like we kept track of the last guys broken promises. Did you keep track of the last guys broken promises?

Don't be be a fool. No one cares about Obama's supposed failures, many the result of a dishonorable opposition.

Trump was elected as an outsider, and fooled a whole lot of people. He's just begun the transformation of the US from a democratic republic to a pure plutocracy:

Welcome to the United Corporatocracy, a fully owned and operated private enterprise whose Executive
office is located on 5th Avenue in Manhattan, and operations are on Wall Street, also in Manhattan.​

oh, here we go, the evil corporations out to rape the citizens. You know, those evil corporations that employ millions of americans, pay good salaries and give good benefits, while providing products that americans want. How terrible. you are as dumb as a road kill toad.

You should never call anyone dumb, doing so is to redirect your feelings of those unconsciously retained from childhood toward a new object".

Forum List

Back