Trump won't pursue Hillary investigation/prosecution...

FBI is still investagating the Clinton Foundation.
That was what the "lock her up" was about, not the emails.

"Lock her up" was about putting someone not proved guilty into jail. It is one reason why the alt-right, aka, the New Right/Republikan Party has become a fascist/terrorist organization.

Just being reported. Is anyone keeping track of Trump's broken promises?
Yup.

Just like we kept track of the last guys broken promises. Did you keep track of the last guys broken promises?

Don't be be a fool. No one cares about Obama's supposed failures, many the result of a dishonorable opposition.

Trump was elected as an outsider, and fooled a whole lot of people. He's just begun the transformation of the US from a democratic republic to a pure plutocracy:

Welcome to the United Corporatocracy, a fully owned and operated private enterprise whose Executive
office is located on 5th Avenue in Manhattan, and operations are on Wall Street, also in Manhattan.​

oh, here we go, the evil corporations out to rape the citizens. You know, those evil corporations that employ millions of americans, pay good salaries and give good benefits, while providing products that americans want. How terrible. you are as dumb as a road kill toad.

You should never call anyone dumb, doing so is to redirect your feelings of those unconsciously retained from childhood toward a new object".

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

"Lock her up" was about putting someone not proved guilty into jail. It is one reason why the alt-right, aka, the New Right/Republikan Party has become a fascist/terrorist organization.

Another failed far left drone post!

She was/is guilty!

Didn't take long for Trump to tell his followers to go fuck themselves.....lots more to come.
Sure... snowflake... you pimple heads make up whatever kinda horse dung meme you want and go pound yur pud... pfft... :lol:

Denial, a psychological defense mechanism in which confrontation with reality is avoided by denying the existence of the reality.

Of course you may not be aware of this psychological issue you have on a cognitive level, or you may simply be a liar.

No it wasn't.
It's always been about the foundation.
Trump supportes were well informed about it
Once again main stream media got it wrong.

Fine with me the country has more serious problems to deal with than Hillary. In my opinion her having to live with the fact she lost the election to Donald Trump will punish her more than jail time ever could.

She's already been investigated, over a year and a half on just the emails, and another 3 years With all the Benghazi investigations, and nothing that reached a CRIMINAL level was found, as per the FBI and Congress critters with their 8 investigations.

If Trump cronies go after her again, and once again have nothing criminal, then it will SHOW that he and his ilk, lied through their teeth, during the run for the election. It will also show, that he and his Republican establishment ilk USED our law enforcement services to simply attack a political opponent, which is what dictators and minions do to their opponents.

And lastly, Trump knows if his team continues with this unethical behavior of using tools in Justice system for going after opponents, then he will know that the same measures WILL BE DONE towards him by the Democrats in congress, investigating him for every wrong and idiotic move he makes....and the Dems simply have to say to him and the R's in a language Donald totally understands, ''YOU STARTED IT''! :D
Do you believe that Obama was unethical getting his justice department and IRS go after his opponents?

Fake news! Obama didn't do that .
:p Actually he did - it is recorded / documented. I know it is uncomfortable for Snowflakes to hear, but it did...and just because a Snowflake says something is true or false doesn't make it so. That is one lesson we have definitely learned from Barry 'Lie of the Year' Obama.

You conveniently keep forgetting that the folks who brought you Obama's "Lie of the Year", also brought you Trump's "Lie of the Year" built on the volume of lies Trump told.
Donald Trump's file
Having a little problem sucking in that fact into your induced hyper-partisan brain matter?

Yup.

Just like we kept track of the last guys broken promises. Did you keep track of the last guys broken promises?

Don't be be a fool. No one cares about Obama's supposed failures, many the result of a dishonorable opposition.

Trump was elected as an outsider, and fooled a whole lot of people. He's just begun the transformation of the US from a democratic republic to a pure plutocracy:

Welcome to the United Corporatocracy, a fully owned and operated private enterprise whose Executive
office is located on 5th Avenue in Manhattan, and operations are on Wall Street, also in Manhattan.​

oh, here we go, the evil corporations out to rape the citizens. You know, those evil corporations that employ millions of americans, pay good salaries and give good benefits, while providing products that americans want. How terrible. you are as dumb as a road kill toad.

You should never call anyone dumb, doing so is to redirect your feelings of those unconsciously retained from childhood toward a new object".

Another example of a member of the Crazy Right Wing lacking the ability and education to offer nothing more than an echo of a RW deflection.

Has reality escaped your notice, or are you so fearful of admitting Trump is Plutocrat and will fill his cabinet with others like him, those who disdain the common man even as they patronize him.

Some of your kind will wake up and see the real Trump, hiding behind the curtain.; others will find a way to avoid cognitive dissonance and echo the history rewritten, focusing blame on President's Obama, Clinton, Carter and FDR.

Yup.

You learned your speaking skills from your parrot? My dog has a wider vocabulary than you.

She was/is guilty!

Of course, in the mind of a fascist, guilty until proved innocent is a valuable tool. I once thought you were simply intellectually challenged, now I am wondering if your are truly evil.

She's already been investigated, over a year and a half on just the emails, and another 3 years With all the Benghazi investigations, and nothing that reached a CRIMINAL level was found, as per the FBI and Congress critters with their 8 investigations.

If Trump cronies go after her again, and once again have nothing criminal, then it will SHOW that he and his ilk, lied through their teeth, during the run for the election. It will also show, that he and his Republican establishment ilk USED our law enforcement services to simply attack a political opponent, which is what dictators and minions do to their opponents.

And lastly, Trump knows if his team continues with this unethical behavior of using tools in the Justice system for going after opponents, then he will know that the same measures WILL BE DONE towards him by the Democrats in congress, investigating him for every wrong and idiotic move he makes....and the Dems simply have to say to him and the R's in a language Donald totally understands, ''YOU STARTED IT''! :D
Incorrect.

I do not believe we have heard the last of The Clinton Foundation.

Yup.

You learned your speaking skills from your parrot? My dog has a wider vocabulary than you.

My dog too, she is a border collie / cattle dog mix and actually communicates - the Crazy New Right simply regurgitates each others half baked beliefs, usually echoing the day's talking points, as if the echoes are their own.

And lastly, Trump knows if his team continues with this unethical behavior of using tools in Justice system for going after opponents, then he will know that the same measures WILL BE DONE towards him by the Democrats in congress, investigating him for every wrong and idiotic move he makes....and the Dems simply have to say to him and the R's in a language Donald totally understands, ''YOU STARTED IT''! :D
Do you believe that Obama was unethical getting his justice department and IRS go after his opponents?

:p Actually he did - it is recorded / documented. I know it is uncomfortable for Snowflakes to hear, but it did...and just because a Snowflake says something is true or false doesn't make it so. That is one lesson we have definitely learned from Barry 'Lie of the Year' Obama.

You conveniently keep forgetting that the folks who brought you Obama's "Lie of the Year", also brought you Trump's "Lie of the Year" built on the volume of lies Trump told.
Donald Trump's file
Having a little problem sucking in that fact into your induced hyper-partisan brain matter?

From your link I'm reading it as the lie was about the one Statement of "PolitiFact Lie of the Year Award" was a false statement with 113% votes.
Am I wrong?
There always at least two ways of looking at things. :)

Donald Trump's file

From your link I'm reading it as the lie was about the one Statement of "PolitiFact Lie of the Year Award" was a false statement with 113% votes.
Am I wrong?

From the linkI supplied; "Trump's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year."
Then look at "The PolitiFact scorecard", which clearly shows the award was based on a large volume of lies.

She was/is guilty!

Of course, in the mind of a fascist, guilty until proved innocent is a valuable tool. I once thought you were simply intellectually challenged, now I am wondering if your are truly evil.

Yes you far left drones are fascists, glad you can see that!

Hilary did have classified information on a private unsecured server, those are facts!

Donald Trump's file

Am I wrong?

From the linkI supplied; "Trump's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year."
Then look at "The PolitiFact scorecard", which clearly shows the award was based on a large volume of lies.

Says the far left drone that voted for Hilary!

Donald Trump's file

Am I wrong?

Thank you I thought so too.
Some seem to still be having problems beliving how the media is so biased and reported things so wrongly. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back