🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump

retardedmonkeys and trump .jpg

I will make a prediction in this MY thread. There will be no link provided.
Well, I don't want you to feel like you wasted your time:

Donald Trump is going to win a second term because the idiot left has propped up an early onset Alzheimer's patient as the best they have to offer.

I believe Trump's second term will be even more painful for idiot libs and BLM types, and I welcome that...

I read the links, as I expected statements taken OUT of context or what he said was in fact a factual or reasonable assumption. You democrats will lie, cheat and fabricate to back up any claim you make. You take portions of statements and pretend they are the whole statement, you take a sentence out of a paragraph or full statement and you make ludicrous claims like claiming Syrians might be ISIS are racist, or that questioning Obama's birth was racist. I loved the one about the Chinese Virus, guess what DUMB ass that is where it came from and the Chinese LIED about how it was spread.

Someone post a LINK to a statement or action by Trump that was against Gays or Racist. And no some article where somebody CLAIMS he said it is not acceptable as proof.

All the democrats and liberals all claim he is so provide the evidence.

View attachment 383423
Transgender can NOT serve overseas or be deployed because if they have had the surgery they have to take medication for the REST of their life. They should not serve in the military as they medically are UNFIT for services. Just as Trump said.

I read the links, as I expected statements taken OUT of context or what he said was in fact a factual or reasonable assumption. You democrats will lie, cheat and fabricate to back up any claim you make. You take portions of statements and pretend they are the whole statement, you take a sentence out of a paragraph or full statement and you make ludicrous claims like claiming Syrians might be ISIS are racist, or that questioning Obama's birth was racist. I loved the one about the Chinese Virus, guess what DUMB ass that is where it came from and the Chinese LIED about how it was spread.
^ what admission of failure in an argument looks like

^ what admission of failure in an argument looks like
You have not actually posted any link and rather then defeat I pointed out that every claim in the cited links is either a fabrication, a misquote or an out right lie.

Why do you trump idiots keep asking to see his racism? You've been shown examples daily since he came down the escalator.

And as for what Canon said, once the debates are done and trump has been turned into orange juice, you will understand who is the early onset Alzheimer's patient. We have seen that trump has Parkinson's and yet you stooges want to pretend that a 74 year old man is somehow young and fresh.

1599022198146.png

Case NameUnited States v. Fred C. Trump, Donald Trump, and Trump Management, Inc.

And as for what Canon said, once the debates are done and trump has been turned into orange juice, you will understand who is the early onset Alzheimer's patient. We have seen that trump has Parkinson's and yet you stooges want to pretend that a 74 year old man is somehow young and fresh.

Exactly how stupid are you?

First off, Trump is going to crush Biden in the debates, assuming that Biden has the balls to show up. Second, if you want to bitch about a candidate appearing "young and fresh", you'll be happy to learn that Biden is 77 years old. He';ll be 78 on Inauguration Day.

"C'mon, man!"

I don't care that Trump might be a racist. I don't believe he is, but I wouldn't care if he is. He is the superior choice in this election, period...

I don't care that Trump might be a racist. I don't believe he is, but I wouldn't care if he is. He is the superior choice in this election, period...
There is no superior choice. Both men a terribly inferior.

Yeah Trump’s a racist, but so is Joe. Joe made it clear in his senate floor speech pushing Clinton’s infamous crime bill.

Joe and Don are like two peas in a pod, but their foolish supporters don’t know it.

Forum List

Back