🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump

I pointed out that every claim in the cited links is either a fabrication, a misquote or an out right lie.
Nobody expects you to do otherwise, whether the links are true or false, cultist.
The grunt loves to play the “give me a link” game. When given links, he then claims there are all unacceptable.

He’s a funny little grunt.

Someone post a LINK to a statement or action by Trump that was against Gays or Racist. And no some article where somebody CLAIMS he said it is not acceptable as proof.

All the democrats and liberals all claim he is so provide the evidence.
Since when do Democrats bother with something like Evidence? I mean lets see a few examples Brett Kavanaugh, Jessie Smollet, "Nascar Noose", Nick Sandman, Michael Brown, Russia Investigation, Impeachment, God how many times do they have to wrongfully accuse people of shit before the infinitely stupid quit believing their bullshit?
Calling a Republican candidate for President is not surprising name one that they did not call a racist in this century. Which is amazing since they were THE party of racism for 2 centuries.

I don't care that Trump might be a racist. I don't believe he is, but I wouldn't care if he is. He is the superior choice in this election, period...
There is no superior choice. Both men a terribly inferior.

Yeah Trump’s a racist, but so is Joe. Joe made it clear in his senate floor speech pushing Clinton’s infamous crime bill.

Joe and Don are like two peas in a pod, but their foolish supporters don’t know it.

Trump is the better candidate, and he will win a second term...

Forum List

Back