Trumpers Are Scrambling Desperately

To distance themselves from the MAGA Bomber and they're using the most insane argument (if they can even be called that).

Face the facts. This is the logical result of the insanity that it Trump.

You elected this asshole and this is what you get
Lol
Guilty by association? Your a fucking hypocrite

I was listening to a local conservative talk radio guy on my drive to the hardware store this morning. Absolutely fabulous.

By the time I got back home, they had decided that this was all a conspiracy by the deep state, George Soros, Hillary, Obama and the media.

Phew. I'm glad we have THAT cleared up.

To distance themselves from the MAGA Bomber and they're using the most insane argument (if they can even be called that).

Even has the Chinese listening in on his I Phone What a schmuck in our WH A republican ,but I repeat myself
Try repeating yourself in English next time.
You graduated HS ? How?

Even has the Chinese listening in on his I Phone What a schmuck in our WH A republican ,but I repeat myself
You graduated HS ? How?
By maintaining passing grades.

I LOVE the asshole!!!!
Figures BUT please remove your head from that part of him

You graduated HS ? How?
By maintaining passing grades.
Fooled me

We don't have to own him, just like you didn't own the Bernie Bro who shot Steve Scalise.

We learned from you. It's a beautiful thing, don't you think?
How many rallies did Bernie Sanders hold where he incited and encourage violence?

We don't have to own him, just like you didn't own the Bernie Bro who shot Steve Scalise.

How many rallies did Bernie Sanders hold where he incited and encourage violence?

Your people do it, all the time. And have for years.

I LOVE the asshole!!!!
Figures BUT please remove your head from that part of him
I'm not the one who's been CRYING since the election
we LOVE Trump
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Distance themselves from a sleazebag career criminal? It's more accurate to say that angry lefties are desperate to connect this nut case to the President of the United States when the freaking hypocrites didn't seem to mind that the former president's political mentor, friend and legal partner was an unrepentant domestic terrorist bomber who actually killed people. .

Trump cult members' dictum:

"Even when we are in charge of every segment of government, we want to be treated as victims of the media and hordes of brown people."
So true, a more whiny group of entitled cry babies I have never seen than Trumpers.

Enough to inspire the shooter, so too many.
BTW, they just said that the profile of the fake bomber and Sanders' shooter are almost exactly the same. Wonder how many others are out there waiting in the wings for more coxucking pols to inspire and trigger them to violence? I didn't see any dems recanting their "go and harass republicans" terrorist threats.

You elected O and he gave us occupy and freaks who shoot into crowds wounding congressmen. Go pound sand. Your little sanctimonious rant is disingenuous.

I'm not scrambling...I realize he's a nut with a couple of screws loose and has had since 2002.

This is exactly what you douche bags tried to do with Judge Kavanuagh. It didn’t work then, and it’s not going to work now. Guaranteed no Republican is going to flip to the dim side, just because one lunatic had an agenda. You can’t blame a president or politician for acts of random violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exactly what you douche bags tried to do with Judge Kavanuagh. It didn’t work then, and it’s not going to work now. Guaranteed no Republican is going to flip to the dim side, just because one lunatic had an agenda. You can’t blame a president or politician for acts of random violence.

We( I was gonna say on the left but it's actually "we on the side of sanity") have long agreed with Trump's OWN claim that he could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Ave and his popularity wouldn't suffer at all.

This MAGA Bomber is proof that he is right.

People...we need to turn away from this kind of thing NOW...before it's too late

The MAGA Bomber is a sad case. Living in his smelly old van, using the gym to shower, where did he even get access to a computer and printer for his labels? The library?
Building defective bombs in the semidark back of a van plastered with Trump pictures. Must have been hot in there.

More and more isolated in his obsessive interest in right wing politics. There is sure plenty to feed on, for those who crave it.

Where/what did he eat? McD's? That's not even cheap anymore, but most cheap stuff requires a microwave. You can't run one of those off a car battery, can you?

Sad guy.

Why should we be associated with an obvious nutcase? What "insane arguments" are we using?

The MAGA Bomber is a sad case. Living in his smelly old van, using the gym to shower, where did he even get access to a computer and printer for his labels? The library?
Building defective bombs in the semidark back of a van plastered with Trump pictures. Must have been hot in there.

More and more isolated in his obsessive interest in right wing politics. There is sure plenty to feed on, for those who crave it.

Where/what did he eat? McD's? That's not even cheap anymore, but most cheap stuff requires a microwave. You can't run one of those off a car battery, can you?

Sad guy.
Maybe he was living on the money the Democrats paid him to send those fake bombs.

Forum List

Back