Trumpers Are Scrambling Desperately

To distance themselves from the MAGA Bomber and they're using the most insane argument (if they can even be called that).

Face the facts. This is the logical result of the insanity that it Trump.

You elected this asshole and this is what you get

I am not scrambling at all. The person owning the one had mental issues. But I am not convinced that he is actually the person who sent the fake bombs.

Just a few years ago liberals invited a "hero" who constructed a bomb looking device and brought it to school to white house. Whoever did this got the bomb looking devices shipped right to the people idolizing the past bomb looking device. Isn't he even more of a hero?
Let's be clear here people.

These were REAL bombs in every way.

AN this guy will likely go to jail for the rest of his life because of it
AND if they weren't real why load them with shrapnel?

I'm keeping calm, and waiting to vote until the last minute. Just so the fucking corrupt Democrats can't tally the votes and cheat just that much to win. I'm not giving them time enough to. :funnyface:

Think about it, y'all it's a good plan!
You cheated to win in Florida in 2000 got outvoted by 3million in 2016 and now Dems are the cheats?? Your leader is a lifetime cheat and crook and that's who you'll vote for?? SAD

Why do you talk shit when you know everyone knows that's exactly what you're doing? You're no even a good propagandist. IDIOT!

To distance themselves from the MAGA Bomber and they're using the most insane argument (if they can even be called that).

The insane Trump supporting stripper bodybuilder criminal fake Seminole lame bomber didn't kill anyone, and was quite easily caught because he's nuts.

The Trump-hating Anti-Semite shooter killed 11 people.

These are just two additional situations that prove that the Trump-haters are far more violent than the Trump supporters, insane or otherwise.

I'm keeping calm, and waiting to vote until the last minute. Just so the fucking corrupt Democrats can't tally the votes and cheat just that much to win. I'm not giving them time enough to. :funnyface:

You cheated to win in Florida in 2000 got outvoted by 3million in 2016 and now Dems are the cheats?? Your leader is a lifetime cheat and crook and that's who you'll vote for?? SAD

Why do you talk shit when you know everyone knows that's exactly what you're doing? You're no even a good propagandist. IDIOT!

texas guy you're so full of it your eyes are brown You think I'm trying to change those who support this vile pig in our WH ? No way ,,,, you keep on keeping on

texas guy you're so full of it your eyes are brown You think I'm trying to change those who support this vile pig in our WH ? No way ,,,, you keep on keeping on

No you won't change anything spewing lies and irrelevant crap. Even your ilk know you're spewing garbage. BTW my eyes aren't brown. LMAO

The insane Trump supporting stripper bodybuilder criminal fake Seminole lame bomber didn't kill anyone, and was quite easily caught because he's nuts.

These are just two additional situations that prove that the Trump-haters are far more violent than the Trump supporters, insane or otherwise.

You almost sound disappointed that the MAGA Bomber didn't kill anyone.

You almost sound disappointed that the MAGA Bomber didn't kill anyone.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

I suspect that you are the one who is disappointed. I, on the other hand, and quite relieve am proud of the law enforcement professionals who found him so quickly.

Republicans are finally start to use your own tricks against you and that terrifies you.
That's an insane statement

Republicans are finally start to use your own tricks against you and that terrifies you.

Yup, sometimes the truth is insane.

No you elected him by nominating Obama over Hillary.

Them boi are the facts ..

The Progs are freakin' that Trump is using their rules against them.

trump_reading_rules_for_radicals_article_banner_6-1-16-1_thumb[6].jpg

Trumpers say insane shit and then claim that shit to be "fact".

It's getting pretty common

Oh.Teh.Irony

What do you live in the book 1984 and don't know the left had a 100 year head start?

It's well documented .

What do you live in the book 1984 and don't know the left had a 100 year head start?

It's well documented .

Umm...no it's not. But hey..lie some more

Forum List

Back