TrumpGas™

Down here you discover laid asphalt has a liquid state, chicken farmers feed their hens ice so they don't lay hard boiled eggs, no one has vinyl seats in their cars, cows give evaporated milk and ya get condensation on your butt when you sit on the toilet..........

Yeah yeah yeah.

How hot is it there today?

Ok, so it's 5 degrees hotter there and 35% less humidity which means it feels low 80s here. :p
People down here start wearing winter coats when it gets below 60...... And that's not a joke, I was laughing at them when we first got down here, I was still wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Two years latter 60 degrees feels pretty cool and 100 degrees is comfortable. :lol:
Once you get used to the beetles and crickets..
Haven't seen many crickets, beetles and flies are everywhere though.
I arrived at Fart Hood in September, by October there was an invasion of crickets then water beetles...
It just occurred to me, no wonder you had a bug problem, September is the end of the monsoon season.

It happens every year. If you stopped searching your colon 24/7 you might would know that.

The reason the prices rise is a rule instituted by the EPA.

New Energy Economics: Why Do Gas Prices Rise in Summer? — Ag News from NDSU
News flash - it's not summer.

You are exhibiting willful ignorance for everyone to witness.

"the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has required the use of reformulated gasoline blends during April through September in major metropolitan cities. This fuel costs more to produce, so it leads to higher gas prices during the summer months."

This whole thread is a tribute to your ignorance on the subject.

Now the question is: Will you learn or double down on derp?
Down here the prices have been on the rise since the beginning of March but we don't call our seasons Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter, we call them Warm, Hot, Damn hot and OMG you've got to be kidding me!!
Depends how well you can dance while seated, how hot it gets here..
Down here you discover laid asphalt has a liquid state, chicken farmers feed their hens ice so they don't lay hard boiled eggs, no one has vinyl seats in their cars, cows give evaporated milk and ya get condensation on your butt when you sit on the toilet..........

Lordy lordy lordy ... Makes me remember Tucson. Do you have Heat Humor?

Like, the first day the temp hits 100 degrees is called The Day The Ice Melts On The Santa Cruz River, which is actually dry except during the rainy season.

Or, all beach, no ocean.

Home to the Famous Stick Lizard: when the sand gets too hot, the lizard climbs up the uniformly tannish vegetation to cool off. No, there's really no such thing.

Its a dry heat.

World's biggest kitty litter box.

But, gotta say, I love the Sonora desert. I'm a bloom-where-you're-planted sort so I love where I am now and I loved Colorado.

News flash - it's not summer.

"the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has required the use of reformulated gasoline blends during April through September in major metropolitan cities. This fuel costs more to produce, so it leads to higher gas prices during the summer months."

Down here the prices have been on the rise since the beginning of March but we don't call our seasons Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter, we call them Warm, Hot, Damn hot and OMG you've got to be kidding me!!

Like, the first day the temp hits 100 degrees is called The Day The Ice Melts On The Santa Cruz River, which is actually dry except during the rainy season.

Or, all beach, no ocean.

Home to the Famous Stick Lizard: when the sand gets too hot, the lizard climbs up the uniformly tannish vegetation to cool off. No, there's really no such thing.

Its a dry heat.

But, gotta say, I love the Sonora desert. I'm a bloom-where-you're-planted sort so I love where I am now and I loved Colorado.
Yup but this is the northern part of the Chihuahuan desert we call the Rio Grand the Rio Sand, no saquaros and most of the plants don't grow as high as the ones around Tucson, it's too cold during the winter here they wouldn't survive. Love Colorado also, lived in the Springs and Trinidad for many years but the desert has grown on us in the two years we've been here, looking to move to Albuquerque now.
This is more what it's like here;
Chihuahuan-Desert-Mexico1.jpg

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.

Well so far in gas prices Trump is more of a liberal and is promoting green energy and electric cars more then Obama was in April 2009

Remind me again why you hate Trump?

(CNSNews.com) – The average price of a gallon of gas has increased 96 percent since President Barack Obama first took office in 2009, according to figures from the Energy Information Agency (EIA).

According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office. As of Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, the per-gallon price had risen to an average of $3.611--an increase of 96 percent.

The $3.677 is not the highest gas prices have been under President Obama. That record was reached the week of May 9, 2011 when they averaged $3.965 per gallon.
Save your bullshit for your fellow droolers.

Gas was over $4.00 per gallon until Bush and the Republicans crashed the economy, sending demand, and prices way down.

Going from $4.00 to $1.83 in a few months tells you just how big the crash was.

As President Obama (praise be unto Him!) started saving America from another Great Depression, oil prices continued to rise since Republicans blocked solar/wind development.

BushGas™: unaffordable.
ObamaGas™: inexpensive.
TrumpGas™ on the rise!

Not my bullshit. EIA figures. Gas went much higher under Obama. According to the government's figures, by 96%. That's 96%. Period.
Republican do not control the oil market.
But we will when Trump (authority be unto him!) starts allowing us to harvest our own. And flood the market to hammer Putin and the Arabs. You really are an idiot...

Or, all beach, no ocean.

Its a dry heat.

Yup but this is the northern part of the Chihuahuan desert we call the Rio Grand the Rio Sand, no saquaros and most of the plants don't grow as high as the ones around Tucson, it's too cold during the winter here they wouldn't survive. Love Colorado also, lived in the Springs and Trinidad for many years but the desert has grown on us in the two years we've been here, looking to move to Albuquerque now.

What always amazed me about the Sonora desert is how thick and lush it could be. Even when it was brown and dry, it was so thick, you could hide a herd of elephants in it.

Last edited:

Or, all beach, no ocean.

Its a dry heat.

Did you ever go up to Cripple Creek? I had a shop there.

Or, all beach, no ocean.

Its a dry heat.

What always amazed me about the Sonora desert is how thick and lush it could be. Even when it was brown and dry, it was so thick, you could hide a heard of elephants in it.
One reason we decided not to move to Tucson, we like the wide open majestic vistas.

Or, all beach, no ocean.

Its a dry heat.

Did you ever go up to Cripple Creek? I had a shop there.
A few times but mainly just driving through on the way to Phantom Canyon.

Yes because gas prices never start to rise as we head into the Spring and Summer months. Putting out this moronic talking point seems to be the one thing both the far left and right wing nutjobs have in common.

Fun to listen to "progressives" pissing and moaning about the price of gasoline since, were they true to their party dogma, they'd be riding bicycles or walking to their global warming protest meetings. But, nay, they drive the biggest SUV they can find.

Go figure.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

We are headed into "gasoline season".

Thanks for showing us you have no idea what you are posting about.

Here in California, it's because a state government that is overwhelmed by corrupt Democrats, led by the infamous Governor Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown, just passed a law to increase the tax on gasoline by 12¢/gallon, and diesel fuel by 20¢/gallon. What few Republicans are in our government almost unanimously opposed this increase.

The increase is supposed to be to improve road maintenance, which is falling behind because the money that the state is already collecting that is supposed to go to that purpose is instead being wasted on benefits for invading foreign criminals, Moonbeam's pet High Speed Rail project connecting one place that nobody ever comes from or goes to with another place that nobody ever comes from or goes to, and various other ridiculous left wrong-wing purposes of little or no benefit to us taxpayers who are being fleeced to pay for these things.

That's just how Democrats roll, especially when they get as deeply-entrenched in power as here in California.

Of course, as is usual for a LIbEral, the OP is trying to blame Republicans for what is clearly a result of Democrat policies. Those on the left wrong never take responsibility for the consequences of their own policies.

What legislation or EO's did Obama sign that effected gas prices?

Gas prices were low because of shale, the Saudis were trying to put them out of business.

What legislation or EO's did Obama sign that effected gas prices?

Gas prices were low because of shale, the Saudis were trying to put them out of business.

That's the problem liberals talk on both sides of their mouths

You can't promote electric cars and climate change with cheap gas.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas[emoji769], we now have TrumpGas[emoji769], which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

/---- enviro wackos stand and cheer for high gas prices

(CNSNews.com) – The average price of a gallon of gas has increased 96 percent since President Barack Obama first took office in 2009, according to figures from the Energy Information Agency (EIA).

According to EIA data, the average price of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the United States was $1.838 on Jan. 19, 2009--the day before Obama took office. As of Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, the per-gallon price had risen to an average of $3.611--an increase of 96 percent.

The $3.677 is not the highest gas prices have been under President Obama. That record was reached the week of May 9, 2011 when they averaged $3.965 per gallon.
The Have-Nots Have Been Had by the Haves

Funny how Trustfundie Treehuggers' policies increase profit margins for the oil companies they pretend to hate.

Forum List

Back