TrumpGasā„¢

After years of inexpensive ObamaGasā„¢, we now have TrumpGasā„¢, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.
Farm commodities have dropped like a rock to the point that farmers are worried.
What's the connection to TrumpGasā„¢? Besides the fact that it's going to cost farmers more to operate their machinery.

Every time Trumpy rattles sabres in a cheap stunt to get his Goober Army to clap for him, he sends oil prices higher, costing those same Goobers more money.

Because Republicans, led by Mitch McConnell, thwarted efforts to eliminate Wall Street price speculation on gasoline, which accounts for 40-80 cents per gallon.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGasā„¢, we now have TrumpGasā„¢, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

Farm commodities have dropped like a rock to the point that farmers are worried.
What's the connection to TrumpGasā„¢? Besides the fact that it's going to cost farmers more to operate their machinery.
I was illustrating that all commodities are not going up
The most important one is going down

With all the countries in the world that would love to buy our agricultural products, especially wheat and corn, why do our farmers have any difficulty at all? You don't hear of these yearly panics in the sugar industry. I don't get it.

The great negotiator should be negotiating us lower gas prices

He eased up on environmental restrictions, approved the Keystone pipeline and prices went UP?

Every time Trumpy rattles sabres in a cheap stunt to get his Goober Army to clap for him, he sends oil prices higher, costing those same Goobers more money.

Because Republicans, led by Mitch McConnell, thwarted efforts to eliminate Wall Street price speculation on gasoline, which accounts for 40-80 cents per gallon.

Again you Moron higher gas prices = more people to switch to green energy /save our planet

The great negotiator should be negotiating us lower gas prices

He eased up on environmental restrictions, approved the Keystone pipeline and prices went UP?

So you say your a republican after all..

Let the glaciers melt and islands sink..

With all the countries in the world that would love to buy our agricultural products, especially wheat and corn, why do our farmers have any difficulty at all? You don't hear of these yearly panics in the sugar industry. I don't get it.
just the nature of the beast.
I was a farmer most of my life. Just the way it is.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGasā„¢
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I stopped reading after the first lie...
Here you go, ignorant moron:

Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide
How is that "inexpensive"?!? Gas was $1.47 a gallon when Obama took office. His failed policies caused the prices to skyrocket. Dimwit.
He wed go again. Another dimwitted Trumpette.

Gas was low when Obama took office because the Bush recession slashed usage & created a surplus. The rising economy brought usage back up.

You people are dumber than shit.

How is that "inexpensive"?!? Gas was $1.47 a gallon when Obama took office. His failed policies caused the prices to skyrocket. Dimwit.
Why did the price drop so dramatically in September, 2008, dumbass?

natl-average-gas-prices.png
Because President Bush opened up the oil reserves. It was basic supply and demand and it worked. If only you were paying attention instead of whining.
Actually in May of 2008, Bush quit adding to the national reserve. The dumbass had boosted the size by buying more & more oil & helping create the risingl price.
When Bush invaded Iraq, he added $40/bbl to the price. When he had the US start buying more for the reserve, he made it worse.

Again you Moron higher gas prices = more people to switch to green energy /save our planet
No, he bombed Syria.

No, he bombed Syria.

Your avatar really does suit you.

After years of inexpensive ObamaGasā„¢
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I stopped reading after the first lie...
Here you go, ignorant moron:

Obamagas to drop below $2 a gallon nationwide
He wed go again. Another dimwitted Trumpette.

Gas was low when Obama took office because the Bush recession slashed usage & created a surplus. The rising economy brought usage back up.

You people are dumber than shit.

Not what my dually said when I Was paying $100 at the gas pumps

IMG_20170413_065156.jpg

No, he bombed Syria.
Translation ~ you don't even own a car

That is one of the most astoundingly stupid comments ever since gas hit $4 under Obama when the economy was still completely in the tanks. You can't claw your way out of the Obama reality by making shit up, snowflake.

That is one of the most astoundingly stupid comments ever since gas hit $4 under Obama when the economy was still completely in the tanks. You can't claw your way out of the Obama reality by making shit up, snowflake.
Liberals are terrible at math

No, he bombed Syria.

Your avatar really does suit you.
Really? How am I like Paul Ryan?

Forum List

Back