TrumpGas™

Every time Trumpy rattles sabres in a cheap stunt to get his Goober Army to clap for him, he sends oil prices higher, costing those same Goobers more money.

Because Republicans, led by Mitch McConnell, thwarted efforts to eliminate Wall Street price speculation on gasoline, which accounts for 40-80 cents per gallon.

Again you Moron higher gas prices = more people to switch to green energy /save our planet
No, he bombed Syria.

Your avatar really does suit you.
Really? How am I like Paul Ryan?

You don't even no how stupid you sound, you want cheap gas prices so people will switch to electric cars

Moron

Every time Trumpy rattles sabres in a cheap stunt to get his Goober Army to clap for him, he sends oil prices higher, costing those same Goobers more money.

Because Republicans, led by Mitch McConnell, thwarted efforts to eliminate Wall Street price speculation on gasoline, which accounts for 40-80 cents per gallon.

Again you Moron higher gas prices = more people to switch to green energy /save our planet
No, he bombed Syria.

Your avatar really does suit you.
Really? How am I like Paul Ryan?

Sharp as a marble with an inflated ego.

My Trumpgas went up 50 cents a gallon in the last ten days

Where is Obama when you need him?

After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

And it's going to go higher.

Because Republicans don't know how to govern.
So the hurricane was Trump's fault? You've really got to get over this butt hurt thing you've got going. Enough already!

Trumpgas keeps going up and up

I miss my Obamagas....I paid under $2 a gallon

Last edited:
After years of inexpensive ObamaGas™, we now have TrumpGas™, which has risen $0.20 per gallon in the past few weeks.

So the hurricane was Trump's fault? You've really got to get over this butt hurt thing you've got going. Enough already!
Was the financial crash Obama's fault? Then what are you whining about?

Uh....snowflake? ObamaGas™ reached over $4.00 per gallon. TrumpGas™ hasn't even hit $2.50 per gallon.

And...Obama didn't have a natural disaster disrupt production and distribution. It was the direct result of his policies intended to causes fossil fuel prices to skyrocket.

SynthaStupid™

And...Obama didn't have a natural disaster disrupt production and distribution.
You're correct: The Bush Financial Crash wasn't a natural disaster, it was a Republican made disaster.

Yet you blamed Obama for the fallout.

Only now, Obama has left Trump with a great economy and low unemployment and a soaring Wall Street. And Trump STILL shits the bed.

I'll bet prices are $2.75 by next week.

Thanks Donnie.

I knew Trump would raise the prices of Trumpgas the first chance he got

Forum List

Back