Trump's (and his acolytes) "Victory Lap"...........interrupted

How do you know it was biased?
I swear, its like all you totalitarians do is fucking lie.
Because the people who WROTE it said it was?
Barr didnt write it?
Sorry. Too many 'its.' The people who wrote the Mueller report said Barr's summary was biased toward Trump, in that it glossed over a bunch of stuff. But not having the report yet, there's no sense trying to figure out what "stuff."
Ahhh ok. I didnt know that.

Sorry. Too many 'its.' The people who wrote the Mueller report said Barr's summary was biased toward Trump, in that it glossed over a bunch of stuff. But not having the report yet, there's no sense trying to figure out what "stuff."

Barr is facing a tough choice to make......

Backing a charlatan who cares ONLY for himself and will soon be cast to the gutters of history.....OR

Saving whatever reputation he may have left as an unbiased legal professional.
I didn't know he had a reputation as an unbiased legal professional? But at any rate, I think Barr will do what he can to protect the President. That is what he was hired to do.

Barr didnt write it?
And then Old, there's this ,,,
Sen. Rand Paul on Thursday blocked a resolution calling for special counsel Robert Mueller's report to be released to Congress and the public.

The big picture: This is the 5th time that Republicans — led by Paul and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell — have blocked the resolution, which passed unanimously in the House last month. DISGUSTING American Traitors imo

Barr didnt write it?
Then why did you ask?

Backing a charlatan who cares ONLY for himself and will soon be cast to the gutters of history.....OR

Tough choice?? Not for the Trump kiss ass ....Hopefully there are other copies around to be leaked Trump is a criminal Those 400 pages will prove it,,,,Barrs 4 pages are just bs

Barr didnt write it?
Then why did you ask?
Why did i ask how nat knew it was biased? Because the report isnt out silly

Tough choice?? Not for the Trump kiss ass ....Hopefully there are other copies around to be leaked Trump is a criminal Those 400 pages will prove it,,,,Barrs 4 pages are just bs

If Grand Jury testimony is "leaked" then the person who does so is a criminal and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law! I'm tired of you progressive pissing on our laws because you aren't getting your way!

If Grand Jury testimony is "leaked" then the person who does so is a criminal and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law! I'm tired of you progressive pissing on our laws because you aren't getting your way!
And what about your senate??? Why are they pissing on the evidence that VERY WELL could implicate trump and family?

You left partisans are so desperate that it's becoming gross. Get over Trump's victory already and try to accomplish something meaningful for Americans. You are part of the problem.
People are. We want the orange liar out of office. The USA can do better

You Democrats can "do better"! You're the ones who ran Hillary...not the USA!
Hillary lost because her campaign skills were for shit She imo would be 5x the president this orange vile moron is

Barr didnt write it?
And then Old, there's this ,,,
Sen. Rand Paul on Thursday blocked a resolution calling for special counsel Robert Mueller's report to be released to Congress and the public.

The big picture: This is the 5th time that Republicans — led by Paul and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell — have blocked the resolution, which passed unanimously in the House last month. DISGUSTING American Traitors imo
Does a resolution actually do anything, or just voice Congress's opinion?

Barr didnt write it?
Then why did you ask?
Well, we may not know in what ways it is biased, but some of the folks who wrote the Mueller report are saying what they're saying.

And what about your senate??? Why are they pissing on the evidence that VERY WELL could implicate trump and family?

How is the Senate pissing on evidence? If there was evidence that implicated Trump and his family then Mueller should have stated so in his report. He didn't! He was quite clear that after two years and exhaustive investigations by people who were Trump's arch enemies...Mueller didn't find ANYTHING linking Trump to Russia in an attempt to collude on our election! What part of that concept can't you grasp?

Barr didnt write it?
Then why did you ask?
Well, we may not know in what ways it is biased, but some of the folks who wrote the Mueller report are saying what they're saying.

With all due respect, Old Lady...some of the people on the Mueller investigation hate Donald Trump! This was never going to be an "unbiased" report because the entire investigation was biased against Trump right from the start!

OLD it'd be worth it to me to give up a couple of years to stick it to this criminal in our WH Too bad republicans have their heads up their criminals butt

How is the Senate pissing on evidence? If there was evidence that implicated Trump and his family then Mueller should have stated so in his report. He didn't! He was quite clear that after two years and exhaustive investigations by people who were Trump's arch enemies...Mueller didn't find ANYTHING linking Trump to Russia in an attempt to collude on our election! What part of that concept can't you grasp?
The senate is NOT ALLOWING the full report to be shown What about the concept of OBSTRUCTION don't you get?? NOBODY cleared the liar of that

f this was a nothing burger and as scump says it absolves him WHY are the scum trying to hide it?/ We all know the answer but Repubs can't admit it

Give it up prog, you lost and Trump won. Your investigation proved purely a witch-hunt. Ironically, it was your Democrats who had colluded with Russia.

I see Trumps pal putin is firmly ensconced in venezuela.

I wonder what the russians have on him that he is so willing to collude with them?

OLD it'd be worth it to me to give up a couple of years to stick it to this criminal in our WH Too bad republicans have their heads up their criminals butt

So what you're saying is that you're more than OK with breaking the law to try and rectify an election that didn't go the way you wanted?

f this was a nothing burger and as scump says it absolves him WHY are the scum trying to hide it?/ We all know the answer but Repubs can't admit it

You really aren't very bright, Ed! Let me guess...you think the GOP helped enact the legislation that makes it illegal to divulge Grand Jury testimony WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in 1983 so that they could "hide" something from you thirty years later? Duh?

Forum List

Back