Trump's "appeasement" with Putin will lead to more of this...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
basically....according to both Lavrov and Tillerson......Trump told Putin...."well,OK, let bygones be bygones about your hacking.........do you want to have a big mac with me?]"

But, here's an unpleasant reality that escapes both Trump and his ass kissers on this forum.

RUSSIA IS THE CHIEF SUSPECT IN U.S. NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS HACK

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
th

Since you've provided no link I'll take it that CNN along with other progressive agencies are reporting on this issue with numerous must not be named sources.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

This country has a hell of a lot more important things to worry about than your unproven conspiracy theories.

Where the fuck is the DNC server?

Better yet, where the fuck is this so called smoking gun that was supposed to have been delivered directly to Obamakov by the CIA?

When this entire bullshit witch hunt is over we need to send the DNC an invoice for this investigation.

basically....according to both Lavrov and Tillerson......Trump told Putin...."well,OK, let bygones be bygones about your hacking.........do you want to have a big mac with me?]"

But, here's an unpleasant reality that escapes both Trump and his ass kissers on this forum.

Look up the definition

It always amazes me that you know so much more than other people, just that it is seldom right. Trump doesn't eat Big Macs, he doesn't like to touch his food with his hands.

Nat is jockeying for position to be the forum's biggest joke......he has some serious competition but if he loses? It will not be due to a lack of effort.

Since you've provided no link I'll take it that CNN along with other progressive agencies are reporting on this issue with numerous must not be named sources.

yes, yes......best thing for you idiots to do is this.....it will all go away under the orange clown's leadership.....LOL

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-9_12-3-46.png
    upload_2017-7-9_12-3-46.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 67
Look up the definition

Is there a grown up around your basement to explain it to you???

When did you morons become so fucking enamored with the Kremlin and against our own intelligence agencies?.......

40b7fa74677e434b816eaaf78fb373ae95d3b503dca57047373f6f7b9a0d6c18.jpg

Guess you didn't look it up.

A 'suspect' is someone accused of a crime. It does not mean they perpetrated said crime.

this is what passes for right wing "intelligentsia".......Our intelligence sources SUSPECT of Russia hacking our grids.....the orange clown tells Russia "forgive and forget"........and Trump ass kickers DEFEND Russia because they are only suspects...."stop picking on that sweetheart,Putin"...................What fucking morons !!!

Do you even understand how the world works? Here's a clue:

Russia hacks us.
We hack Russia.
China hacks us.
We hack China.

Shall I go on or are you getting the idea? Just because you don't get it doesn't mean your superior, Donald Trump does not.

Shall I go on or are you getting the idea? Just because you don't get it doesn't mean your superior, Donald Trump does not.

So, 19 bastards kill 3000 Americans and we go to Iraq to kill 30,000 Iraqis......So, ".......just because YOU don't get it doesn't mean the orange clown does not...."

(what a fucking bunch of assholes......LOL)

Forum List

Back