Trump's "appeasement" with Putin will lead to more of this...

he doesn't like to touch his food with his hands.

Sure, moron....LOL (these idiots just keep on popping up...)

Donald-Trump-eating-pizza.jpg

READ HIS LIFE STORY, IDIOT! What did you do, go out and find the one picture where he acquiesced to someone's dare that he try pizza with his hands?! He normally eats pizza with a knife and fork and cuts the crust off. He doesn't even like to shake hands with people, he is a germophobe or something--- but you will find he does it all the time anyway because he HAS TO.

READ HIS LIFE STORY, IDIOT! What did you do, go out and find the one picture where he acquiesced to someone's dare that he try pizza with his hands?! He normally eats pizza with a knife and fork and cuts the crust off. He doesn't even like to shake hands with people, he is a germophobe or something--- but you will find he does it all the time anyway because he HAS TO.

i hope that now, he always has a knife and fork at the ready, to avoid such trials and tribulations.

I used to eat pizza with a knife and fork, but I got used to eating it with my hands.

Now, that I know that Trump uses a knife and fork I will go back to it.

I just had pizza. I wish that I had read this post half and hour ago.

NOW IT IS TOO LATE!!!

Well, it is a GOOD THING that he cuts the crust off of the pizza, otherwise the orange buffoon would be even worse than this....LOL

Thjmi1G.jpg

Shame on those dirty Russians. What were they thinking by trying to hack American stuff? They're not playing fair and I'm melting.

Well, it is a GOOD THING that he cuts the crust off of the pizza, otherwise the orange buffoon would be even worse than this....LOL

Thjmi1G.jpg

Good point. He is fat.

Yep.

Fat.

Thjmi1G.jpg

That picture in the middle looks just like your average 50-something-year-old grandmother who enjoys a round of golf on the weekend.

Guess you didn't look it up.

A 'suspect' is someone accused of a crime. It does not mean they perpetrated said crime.

this is what passes for right wing "intelligentsia".......Our intelligence sources SUSPECT of Russia hacking our grids.....the orange clown tells Russia "forgive and forget"........and Trump ass kickers DEFEND Russia because they are only suspects...."stop picking on that sweetheart,Putin"...................What fucking morons !!!
In the court of public opinion when the democrats are put up against the Kremlin in a who you gonna believe smackdown, the Kremlin is going to win, every time.

You are so bewildered. Stop being bewildered. Democrats are so lacking in credibility and so distrusted that the Russians are automatically believed over democrats.

You are so bewildered. Stop being bewildered. Democrats are so lacking in credibility and so distrusted that the Russians are automatically believed over democrats.

Let your ilk mull that over a bit more.....(what a fucking moron...)

Since Barry Hussein grounded the U.S. Space Shuttle program U.S. scientists have had to depend on Russian junk to supply the Space Station which was built mostly by Russian technology. Barry Hussein probably gave away the store to Russia and every other country including Iran so there are no secrets left. It's ludicrous to suspect Russia of attempting to hack U.S. nuclear installations when Russian and U.S. scientists are working together in the Space Station sharing secrets and we know for a fact that international hackers (including terrorists) have been engaging in a non-stop 24/7 cyber attack on every corporation and government run computer network in the freaking world. It's puzzling that the left which used to carry Russian banners in parades and wear communist revolutionary T shirts would want to escalate the cold war and drum up support for a shooting war with the most prolific nuclear power in the world outside of the U.S. unless you consider that hatred and anger does strange things to people.

Let your ilk mull that over a bit more.....(what a fucking moron...)

If you can't accept this, you will always go about wondering why.

Stop asking the question. The answer is going to be the same. The Russians are more interested in protecting Americans than are democrats.

It was the Russians that warned us about the Boston Bombing Brothers, It was the democrats that let them go.

Thjmi1G.jpg

That picture in the middle looks just like your average 50-something-year-old grandmother who enjoys a round of golf on the weekend.
Looks like he should be wearing a tutu.

Thjmi1G.jpg

Looks like he should be wearing a tutu.
I heard that was what he wore during the filming of the Russian piss video.

My gosh how much classified information did Hillary give to Putin through her unsecured server.

Forum List

Back