Trump's approval rating is skyrocketing as we speak.

Example? Your opinion isn’t a fact and coward is the word I use on you that you used the I am rubber you’re glue defense with. Pretty sad, cowardly Colfax. That is your nickname.
Systematic racism. You’ve stated that you disagree with this because it makes you uncomfortable.

Makes you an intellectual coward.
Here is your systemic racism from a minority. Again, come up with original adjectives.

538 has him back at 45.3 Points among likely voters. That is almost a 5 Point surge over the last 2 month. In the Last 2 weeks alone he gained way over two Points. Given the trend he will sit at around 45.5 Points tomorrow. That is only 0.5 below is 2016 starting point and within his margin of error. I am sorry to break the news for You but Trump has this thing locked up. Yes Biden will win the popular vote by a wider margin than Clinton. But Trump has enough support in the bag to secure the Electoral College.
I thought it was 52

Here is your systemic racism from a minority. Again, come up with original adjectives.
I’m going to stick with the data as presented by researchers.

That’s the difference between us. I’m driven by data. You’re driven by cowardice.

I’m going to stick with the data as presented by researchers.

That’s the difference between us. I’m driven by data. You’re driven by cowardice.
What data? The data shows the NBA is 85% black while only 6% of the population is black males. So by that data the NBA is systemically racist. Got it.

Are you a robot or a human being. Context and the naked eye test matter.

What data? The data shows the NBA is 85% black while only 6% of the population is black males. So by that data the NBA is systemically racist. Got it.

It’s hard to express how stupid of a reply this is.

Like, it’s really hard to take this as a serious attempt at an argument.

You really are just a dumb jock, aren’t you?

You are down to ad hominems and statements you cannot prove. I never used the word "uncomfortable". You lied and are now back pedaling. So answer me. Is the NBA racist? Yes or No?
The person with a shit memory doesn’t remember that his memory is bad?

It’s just so shocking.

Remember when you claimed that you faced discrimination because you’re last name is obviously ethnic?

It’s hard to express how stupid of a reply this is.

Like, it’s really hard to take this as a serious attempt at an argument.

You really are just a dumb jock, aren’t you?
You just said you rely solely on data. I gave you concrete data and you revert back to ad hominems. So by the data is the NBA systemically racist and if so why not?

Thanks

See if you can respond without your typical leftist dumbassery.

You are down to ad hominems and statements you cannot prove. I never used the word "uncomfortable". You lied and are now back pedaling. So answer me. Is the NBA racist? Yes or No?
The person with a shit memory doesn’t remember that his memory is bad?

It’s just so shocking.

Remember when you claimed that you faced discrimination because you’re last name is obviously ethnic?
I said my name was ethnic and still is. I never said "discrimination" I said profiling. Now whose memory sucks?!?!? LMAO!!!

I said my name was ethnic and still is. I never said "discrimination" I said profiling. Now whose memory sucks?!?!? LMAO!!!
Distinction without a difference.

You think you’re the only one that’s ever been profiled based on their ethnicity? I don’t. Which is why I think systemic racism exists. The data helps my case.

Distinction without a difference.

You think you’re the only one that’s ever been profiled based on their ethnicity? I don’t. Which is why I think systemic racism exists. The data helps my case.
Never said only. I just said it happens and thats the world we live in. I disagree. It is not racism. It is stereotyping.

Never said only. I just said it happens and thats the world we live in. I disagree. It is not racism. It is stereotyping.
Ah, Boris, you should have been a gymnast the way you’re bending and twisting.

It’s not racism. It’s stereotyping based on assumed characteristics due to your perceived ethnicity. Totally different. LOL

Ah, Boris, you should have been a gymnast the way you’re bending and twisting.

It’s not racism. It’s stereotyping based on assumed characteristics due to your perceived ethnicity. Totally different. LOL
Boris?

Well, Xi Lee, it is different. People stereotype Jews as smart and thrifty. That is not racism. My wife is part Italian they stereotype them as loud and boisterous. Not racism. Stereotypes have always and will always be around. That isn't racism. It is life. Unless you're a pussy snowflake.

Forum List

Back