Trump's approval rating is skyrocketing as we speak.

know you’re a dumbass who believes America is systematically racist. Truth.

You’re a coward afraid of facts and truth that make you uncomfortable.
Example? Your opinion isn’t a fact and coward is the word I use on you that you used the I am rubber you’re glue defense with. Pretty sad, cowardly Colfax. That is your nickname.

538 has him back at 45.3 Points among likely voters. That is almost a 5 Point surge over the last 2 month. In the Last 2 weeks alone he gained way over two Points. Given the trend he will sit at around 45.5 Points tomorrow. That is only 0.5 below is 2016 starting point and within his margin of error. I am sorry to break the news for You but Trump has this thing locked up. Yes Biden will win the popular vote by a wider margin than Clinton. But Trump has enough support in the bag to secure the Electoral College.
I'm fine with the popular vote, that tells us that most AMERICANS voted against Trump :)....very satisfying. and let's get the house and senate and have a wonderful 4 years driving the orange clown crazy lol.
Just tells us that a bunch of pedophile reprobates, felons, and devil worshipers vote for Biden in New York Shitty, and Pedofornia

That is almost a 5 Point surge over the last 2 month. In the Last 2 weeks alone he gained way over two Points.
One of Trump's greatest unheralded strengths is his ability to peak at the optimal time. Trump is rising as we speak and Biden is fading.

View attachment 410146

View attachment 410147

That is not the important numbers. Likely Voters is all that Matters. Biden can win the popular Vote by 6 and Trump still Takes the Electoral College
Let's say that's the case, and let's say Biden wins the popular vote 53% to 47%, and Trump loses the popular vote for the second time.

Trump would win, again, even though more Americans voted for his opponent, again.

Electoral College aside, what are your thoughts regarding what We The People want?

That's a really good question.

Something else came up, that I heard catching part of a radio documentary on the Electoral College (it's such a weird system when you think about it). Time also did a good article on it.

It concludes with:
In light of this more complete (if less flattering) account of the electoral college in the late 18th and early 19th century, Americans should ask themselves whether we want to maintain this odd—dare I say peculiar?—institution in the 21st century.

It's very rare for the EC and popular vote to go to different candidates, but it's happened several times now in recent history...close together. So you have to start to wonder, if it happens again...is this a good thing? You are having the leader of a country chosen by an increasingly smaller number of people.
The thing is, I already know that it wouldn't matter if Trump got HALF the votes Biden did. His flock would give him full carte blanche to continue shoving his entire agenda down our throats, and he sure as hell would.

Sadly, the same probably applies to the other party, as well.

Wingers know what's best for the rest of us, dontcha know.

If Biden wins, I hope he pursues a more centrist approach - a drastic swing to the left, even though I support some of the policies, would just create another pendulum swing.
There is NO HOPE in Biden doing anything but turning THE US in to a 3rd World UN Run Shit Hole. That's what they said they were going to do, and I believe them.

538 has him back at 45.3 Points among likely voters. That is almost a 5 Point surge over the last 2 month. In the Last 2 weeks alone he gained way over two Points. Given the trend he will sit at around 45.5 Points tomorrow. That is only 0.5 below is 2016 starting point and within his margin of error. I am sorry to break the news for You but Trump has this thing locked up. Yes Biden will win the popular vote by a wider margin than Clinton. But Trump has enough support in the bag to secure the Electoral College.
I'm fine with the popular vote, that tells us that most AMERICANS voted against Trump :)....very satisfying. and let's get the house and senate and have a wonderful 4 years driving the orange clown crazy lol.

Hillary was opposed by most Americans. The majority of voters voted against her, not for her.

So are you lying or it's just your poor government education where you don't know what words like "majority" mean?

Example? Your opinion isn’t a fact and coward is the word I use on you that you used the I am rubber you’re glue defense with. Pretty sad, cowardly Colfax. That is your nickname.
Systematic racism. You’ve stated that you disagree with this because it makes you uncomfortable.

Makes you an intellectual coward.

View attachment 410146

View attachment 410147

That is not the important numbers. Likely Voters is all that Matters. Biden can win the popular Vote by 6 and Trump still Takes the Electoral College
Let's say that's the case, and let's say Biden wins the popular vote 53% to 47%, and Trump loses the popular vote for the second time.

Trump would win, again, even though more Americans voted for his opponent, again.

Electoral College aside, what are your thoughts regarding what We The People want?

The majority of voters still voted "no" on Hillary.

And there's no such thing as a "popular vote." Voters know that when they vote. You're another government educated failure.

I'll ask you this even though Democrats are stupid and none of you know. Why do we have the EV? What problem were the founders addressing?

Trump is just unstoppable, it's incredible how much energy he has
Energy and productivity are different. Staying up till 3 AM tweeting takes energy. Not very productive.

If Donald had spent half the energy on the pandemic as he has tweeting, sowing division and hosting Super-Spreader events, we wouldn't be in the ginormous mess we are right now.

View attachment 410146

View attachment 410147

That's a really good question.

Something else came up, that I heard catching part of a radio documentary on the Electoral College (it's such a weird system when you think about it). Time also did a good article on it.

It concludes with:
In light of this more complete (if less flattering) account of the electoral college in the late 18th and early 19th century, Americans should ask themselves whether we want to maintain this odd—dare I say peculiar?—institution in the 21st century.

It's very rare for the EC and popular vote to go to different candidates, but it's happened several times now in recent history...close together. So you have to start to wonder, if it happens again...is this a good thing? You are having the leader of a country chosen by an increasingly smaller number of people.
The thing is, I already know that it wouldn't matter if Trump got HALF the votes Biden did. His flock would give him full carte blanche to continue shoving his entire agenda down our throats, and he sure as hell would.

Sadly, the same probably applies to the other party, as well.

Wingers know what's best for the rest of us, dontcha know.

If Biden wins, I hope he pursues a more centrist approach - a drastic swing to the left, even though I support some of the policies, would just create another pendulum swing.

A massive swing to the left is exactly what will happen..........how you even question that happening is just silly....

Getting 3 SCOTUS Justices confirmed in one term certainly is.

They warned Harry Reid it wasn't a good idea to grab the candy and change the rules on judicial confirmations.
It cracks me up with the party that claims to be so smart, starts pissing and whining about their very stupid mistakes.

That is almost a 5 Point surge over the last 2 month. In the Last 2 weeks alone he gained way over two Points.
One of Trump's greatest unheralded strengths is his ability to peak at the optimal time. Trump is rising as we speak and Biden is fading.

Rush just announced that at one recent Trump rally in Blue Pennsylvania near the deep blue city of Pittsburgh, the Secret Service estimated attendance to be 57,000 people.
That is equal to 1,140 Biden/Harris rallies.
At their typical rate, Joe and Kamela should equal that number in 2.192 years.
And as Trump points out, there wasn't even anyone on the stage with a guitar.

Trump is just unstoppable, it's incredible how much energy he has
Energy and productivity are different. Staying up till 3 AM tweeting takes energy. Not very productive.

If Donald had spent half the energy on the pandemic as he has tweeting, sowing division and hosting Super-Spreader events, we wouldn't be in the ginormous mess we are right now.

And yet factually most of the deaths were by far still in blue States with Democrat governors. Sorry the facts aren't backing you up.

Then you were fine with looting and rioting, those met with your silence. But Republicans want to rally, shut it down!

The popular
That's not what 538 says. That's what you say.
I am Just using their approval Rating. I could Not Care less about their predictions which have Always Benn hilariously wrong, in politics AS in Sports.

Trump has never cracked 50 percent, making him the only president in history to have that distinction.

As for your false claim that Trump was 5 points lower two months ago, he was at 47 percent just before the first debate. Then Trump showed his ass at the debate and his popularity plunged.

History shows that incumbent presidents usually receive about the same percentage of the popular vote as their approval rating.

So look for Trump to receive only 45 percent of the popular vote.
Fine, Trump wins the Electoral College If He gets 45 nationwide.

Since most college “kids” are hypnotized into going “D” and have never paid a Bill, I wouldn’t brag about Biden’s “popularity”.

Systematic racism. You’ve stated that you disagree with this because it makes you uncomfortable.

Makes you an intellectual coward.
When did I use the word "uncomfortable"?

I disagree with it because it is not true in my opinion.

Forum List

Back