Trump’s approval rating is still in a record-breaking free fall

Why would I need to? Game, set and match. :)
You're really a special kind of stupid.
You HATE this guy is already loathed in this country and all over the world don't you.
And just think it's only going to get worse.
Libtards aren't the world, they just think they are. Yes, I want the libs loathing. It's proof something good is going on.
Like vandalizing Jewish cemeteries, permitting the coal industry to foul our rivers and streams, Not living up to the promises that " Obamacare will be repealed and replaced on DAY ONE?"
Ha ha.
You've been fucked in the ass and you think it feels so good.
You have a mouse turd for a brain. No offense to mouse turds. Obiecare can't get done overnight but he went after it right away. You won't be drinking charcoal in your water. You take fake news too seriously.
The weasel forgets " I'll repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE."
Who said that?
You were taken for a ride and you're still denying it.
Plus you can't even address the environmental degradation Trump has already started and his proposed plans to severely cut the EPA.
I guess you're hoping for a new planet to live on in the near future.
Anything rather than call out Trump's toxic policies.

Do you know he's planning to gut the endangered species act so any Bald Eagles that are killed in oil drilling will not be charged.

Because there's nothing that cries patriotism more than killing bald eagles.

You fuctards are the absolute worst humans on the planet.
How was I "taken for a ride"? You are here sniveling like a little schoolgirl, are you not? That's what I wanted. It's what I got. Your pain is my pleasure.

Why would I need to? Game, set and match. :)
You HATE this guy is already loathed in this country and all over the world don't you.
Libtards aren't the world, they just think they are. Yes, I want the libs loathing. It's proof something good is going on.
Like vandalizing Jewish cemeteries, permitting the coal industry to foul our rivers and streams, Not living up to the promises that " Obamacare will be repealed and replaced on DAY ONE?"
Ha ha.
You have a mouse turd for a brain. No offense to mouse turds. Obiecare can't get done overnight but he went after it right away. You won't be drinking charcoal in your water. You take fake news too seriously.
Who said that?
Plus you can't even address the environmental degradation Trump has already started and his proposed plans to severely cut the EPA.

Do you know he's planning to gut the endangered species act so any oil driller that kills any Bald Eagles will not be charged?

He doing exactly what he was elected to do, Make America Great Again.

He will too, with or without your blessing.

Ha ha.
Who said that?

Do you know he's planning to gut the endangered species act so any Bald Eagles that are killed in oil drilling will not be charged.

How was I "taken for a ride"? You are here sniveling like a little schoolgirl, are you not? That's what I wanted. It's what I got. Your pain is my pleasure.
So you wanted Trump to destroy the environment and lie to you about repealing and replacing Obamacare on DAY ONE.
Thanks for confirming you are the Worst Person in the world.

Ha ha.
Who said that?

Do you know he's planning to gut the endangered species act so any oil driller that kills any Bald Eagles will not be charged?

So how is permitting the coal industry to pollute our rivers and streams fouling citizen's drinking water " Making America Great Again?

Ha ha.
Who said that?

So how is permitting the coal industry to pollute our rivers and streams fouling citizen's drinking water " Making America Great Again?
You don't get that Trump doesn't care about snowflakes. The very best you can do is suck it up as he succeeds.

We really have fallen a long way when Americans celebrate stuff like this.

Maybe he'll do great, maybe those of us who voted against him will be proven wrong.

I don't mind being proven wrong. The country is more important than my freakin' ego.

Well put and the sad truth Mac....this country has never been more un-American. The tail has wagged the dog here for far too long.

We really have fallen a long way when Americans celebrate stuff like this. Maybe he'll do great, maybe those of us who voted against him will be proven wrong. I don't mind being proven wrong. The country is more important than my freakin' ego..
Well put and the sad truth Mac....this country has never been more un-American. The tail has wagged the dog here for far too long.
I'm not sure when it happened. At some point we went from what's best for the country to "beating" the other "side".

Ha ha.
Who said that?

You don't get that Trump doesn't care about snowflakes. The very best you can do is suck it up as he succeeds.
Look at the coward run away from my question on how is Trump letting the coal industry to foul our drinking water ... making americagreat again?

Your cowardice and treason is noted.

President Donald Trump was well on his way this week to cementing a presidential record for the least-approved first 100 days in American history.

A poll released Sunday night by NBC News and the Wall Street Journal indicated Trump was continuing to face the lowest approval ratings for any incoming president in recent years, with the majority of Americans disapproving of Trump's first few weeks on the job. About 48 percent of those surveyed said they viewed the president’s performance unfavorably, compared to 44 percent who approved of Trump’s first 100 days thus far.

The joint survey was conducted from Feb. 18-22 and surveyed 1,000 Americans across the United States. But its results weren't out of the ordinary: Trump’s approval ratings have continued to sink to new lows amid ongoing investigations into his presidential campaign's ties to Russian government operatives, as well as his continued Twitter spats with everyone from Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-V.t, to the national intelligence community's FBI and CIA.

/---- The same NBC that had Hildabeast up 14 points???? That NBC? Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

We really have fallen a long way when Americans celebrate stuff like this. Maybe he'll do great, maybe those of us who voted against him will be proven wrong. I don't mind being proven wrong. The country is more important than my freakin' ego..
I'm not sure when it happened. At some point we went from what's best for the country to "beating" the other "side".
Isn't taking care of our planet supposed to be nonpartisan?
It used to be.
That all changed under Bush ( corrected under Obama) and has accelerated under Trump again.

President Donald Trump was well on his way this week to cementing a presidential record for the least-approved first 100 days in American history.

A poll released Sunday night by NBC News and the Wall Street Journal indicated Trump was continuing to face the lowest approval ratings for any incoming president in recent years, with the majority of Americans disapproving of Trump's first few weeks on the job. About 48 percent of those surveyed said they viewed the president’s performance unfavorably, compared to 44 percent who approved of Trump’s first 100 days thus far.

The joint survey was conducted from Feb. 18-22 and surveyed 1,000 Americans across the United States. But its results weren't out of the ordinary: Trump’s approval ratings have continued to sink to new lows amid ongoing investigations into his presidential campaign's ties to Russian government operatives, as well as his continued Twitter spats with everyone from Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-V.t, to the national intelligence community's FBI and CIA.

/---- The same NBC that had Hildabeast up 14 points???? That NBC? Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha
Is that gonna be your excuse for the next four years whenever polls present inconvenient information to you???
That's so intellectually lazy and disingenuous.

So the conservative Wall Street journal is lying?

Is that gonna be your excuse for the next four years whenever polls present inconvenient information to you???
That's so intellectually lazy and disingenuous.
Its always their excuse when they are losing

should we learn how to "short sell"?
absolutely

Ha ha.
Who said that?

So you wanted Trump to destroy the environment and lie to you about repealing and replacing Obamacare on DAY ONE.
I said your fears are unfounded and you simply repeat your assertions. You are not too intelligent and you're highly dishonest. That is WHY you are a liberal. I want all those like you to suffer mightily until the day I die. Your kind needs to be defeated and kept in check. You can't run your own lives but you want to run ours.

Ha ha.
Who said that?

I said your fears are unfounded and you simply repeat your assertions. You are not too intelligent and you're highly dishonest. That is WHY you are a liberal. I want all those like you to suffer mightily until the day I die. Your kind needs to be defeated and kept in check. You can't run your own lives but you want to run ours.
Only the low information voters, such as yourself, will allow Trump to lie to you every single day

How long will you bizarre, twisted minded whack-jobs hold on to this poll shit?
NOBODY BUT YOU LOONS CARES ABOUT POLLS!
We have our guy running shit...and bulldozing through and over you loonies...get on board, keep whining and throwing a fit or FUCK OFF...it doesn't really matter...Nobody on the RIGHT side (the side that matters) gives a shit. The Trump admin is not and will not govern this country in a way that will be favorable to you lower class whackos....Sorry, your ship has sailed and the free for all has ENDED!
Hahahaha...GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

How long will you bizarre, twisted minded whack-jobs hold on to this poll shit?
NOBODY BUT YOU LOONS CARES ABOUT POLLS!
We have our guy running shit...and bulldozing through and over you loonies...get on board, keep whining and throwing a fit or FUCK OFF...it doesn't really matter...Nobody on the RIGHT side (the side that matters) gives a shit. The Trump admin is not and will not govern this country in a way that will be favorable to you lower class whackos....Sorry, your ship has sailed and the free for all has ENDED!
Hahahaha...GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
Yes, nobody gives a shit, right? Lets discuss the town halls which republicans congressmen are afraid to attend. Their constituents are pissed and it aint gonna get better

Forum List

Back