Trump's assassination sponsored by a CNN host.

It's a perfect example. The Guthrie Theater 'Caesar' where Obama took the knife was the same play. Where were you then?

For sure not ranting on about how amazing it was that they killed off Obama, unlike you regressives.

Calling for the murder of the POTUS is hysterical. And you are doing it in spades, you can avoid that, or accept it.

The point is a play. It's OK if it's Obama. It's not OK if it's Trump. Do you see the hypocrisy yet?
You would have a point if in fact, the play depicting Obama getting knifed was widely dissimilated. Since this is the very first time I've even heard it mentioned, it is likely that the talking point you are trying to pass along isn't valid. Had I seen it, or about 3/4's of America seen it, there would have been an outcry. That outcry would have been from the left, likly from the perpetually outraged group that the mainstream media keeps at hand for just such occasions.

I looked at the play in which Trump was the alleged stand-in for Caesar, and I actually laughed. For a 70+ old man, he sure was giving the Democrats a pounding before they managed to get him.

Its a first amendment issue. Tasteless, but within their rights.

If you didn't know that Obama was depicted in Julius Caesar you need to get out more.

In the play Trump was giving the middle class a pounding, just like in real life.

It isn't the middle class that's screaming for Trump to be assassinated. No, it's the hard core leftist regressives.

The same guys who want to destroy the jobs of the middle class by the way.

Destruction of jobs is propagated by corporate America not the 'leftists.' Profit before anything.

It's a perfect example. The Guthrie Theater 'Caesar' where Obama took the knife was the same play. Where were you then?

For sure not ranting on about how amazing it was that they killed off Obama, unlike you regressives.

Calling for the murder of the POTUS is hysterical. And you are doing it in spades, you can avoid that, or accept it.

The point is a play. It's OK if it's Obama. It's not OK if it's Trump. Do you see the hypocrisy yet?
You would have a point if in fact, the play depicting Obama getting knifed was widely dissimilated. Since this is the very first time I've even heard it mentioned, it is likely that the talking point you are trying to pass along isn't valid. Had I seen it, or about 3/4's of America seen it, there would have been an outcry. That outcry would have been from the left, likly from the perpetually outraged group that the mainstream media keeps at hand for just such occasions.

I looked at the play in which Trump was the alleged stand-in for Caesar, and I actually laughed. For a 70+ old man, he sure was giving the Democrats a pounding before they managed to get him.

Its a first amendment issue. Tasteless, but within their rights.

If you didn't know that Obama was depicted in Julius Caesar you need to get out more.

In the play Trump was giving the middle class a pounding, just like in real life.
You're a funny guy. Trump has already done more for the middle class than 30 years of the progressive policy.

As for getting out more, you just made My case for Me, but I'm sure you'd not understand how; even if I explained it to you.

Your not writing for jobs at Carrier and Ford are you? I hope not!

Nope, it's okay for NEITHER you idiot! I can see why a regressive would think murdering anyone who disagrees is okay...

This thread was about Trump, who is far more targeted by these wackos. If you want to make a thread about Obama, go ahead.

The thread is about a play.

I suppose now you're going to expect the RW nutters to know the difference between fiction and non-fiction.

Maybe we could hold classes and include teaching the difference between op/ed blogs and referenced and researched legit news articles.

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

They're either working for Trumps Russia or completely stupid. Either way it's funny.....and a little sad.

Only a day after... someone decides to act out the far left assassination fantasy. What a coincidence, but wait? No one actually believed or sponsored such a thing?

They actually think that assassinating the democratically elected POTUS is a virtue

They (the "US" media and the Dem leadership) didn't have much of a problem with JFK getting offed either.

LBJ came right in and socialized/sold out to Zionism.

That's what the "US" media is really all about....

Israel's Central Role in JFK Assassination, Who's Who in JFK Assassination excerpted from the book Final Judgment The missing link in the JFK assassination conspiracy by Michael Collins Piper

Obviously the Democrats are out of control with their incitement propaganda. It's time to step in and hold them accountable. They've just gone too far.

Sponsored? I don't think you know what that word means.

Who is Trump's Brutus? Steve Bannon?

Ah, didn't take long for someone who has in all likelihood called for Trump's assassination to appear. Couldn't resist the title huh?

Sponsored is exactly the correct word to use here. He referred to the play as "brilliantly interpreted", obviously referring to the part where Trump gets assassinated.
Yep, thanks for confirming you don't know what sponsored means, retard. :lol:

Hard leftists redefining words...
Wow. When you tards are busted, you just keep on making bigger and bigger fools of yourselves. It's like you don't even have the sense to be embarrassed. Sad.

"Trump's assassination sponsored by a CNN host."

sponsor.jpg

The word you were looking for, idiot, is "endorsed" or "condoned".

Ah, didn't take long for someone who has in all likelihood called for Trump's assassination to appear. Couldn't resist the title huh?

Sponsored is exactly the correct word to use here. He referred to the play as "brilliantly interpreted", obviously referring to the part where Trump gets assassinated.

Wow. When you tards are busted, you just keep on making bigger and bigger fools of yourselves. It's like you don't even have the sense to be embarrassed. Sad.

sponsor.jpg
Sadly, you're a radicalized Democrat. We can only hope & pray they're keeping an eye on you.

Americans are not as stupid as some may think. To wit: November 8, 2016.

Well, then there is this:

The Democrat outpaced PresidentTrump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

sponsor.jpg
You do have a problem, either with definitions, semantics, or perhaps the English language.

sponsor.jpg
You do have a problem, either with definitions, semantics, or perhaps the English language.
Show me where Zakaria provided funds or a venue for the play.

Good luck with that.

The word you tards are looking for is "endorsed". Or "condoned".

Idiots.

sponsor.jpg

Good luck with that.

Idiots.
If you can show me that Zakaria is not paid by CNN, you will be right.

CNN sponsored...

sponsor.jpg

Good luck with that.

Idiots.
Wow. Your tard goes very deep! :lol:

Zakaria is not sponsoring the play, retard. Nor is CNN, idiot.

Your stupidity is beyond reach.

sponsor.jpg

Good luck with that.

Idiots.
Wow. Your tard goes very deep! :lol:

Zakaria is not sponsoring the play, retard. Nor is CNN, idiot.

Your stupidity is beyond reach.
Show me where anyone said Zakaria sponsored anything, except for you of course.

Promotion is of course a form of sponsorship just as low-life is a form of, well...low life. or pond scum if you prefer.

Forum List

Back