Trump's assassination sponsored by a CNN host.

Where was the outrage in "Kingsman: The Secret Service," when an Obama look-a-like got his head blown off? Or perhaps the Guthrie Theater 'Caesar' where Obama took the knife?

Right-wing-hypocrisy at it's worst........

I suppose if you believe all black men look alike...

Outrage about nothing. That all the right-wing have.

This play, and the support it is receiving is supposed to excite some mental deficient into thinking he is supposed to kill the president. The democrats will claim it's not their fault. It's some random street crime.

Where was the outrage in "Kingsman: The Secret Service," when an Obama look-a-like got his head blown off? Or perhaps the Guthrie Theater 'Caesar' where Obama took the knife?

What shitty examples. In neither is it in any way hinted at that the president should be assassinated. I don't mind one bit if someone assassinates the US president in the new installment of 24. The creators nor fans of those shows are no yearning for Obama's demise.

If you are autistic enough to pretend that the cases are in any way similar. Especially after thousands and thousands of people calling for Trump's assassination:

Over 12,000 tweets are calling for Trump's assassination. Here's how the Secret Service handles it

And one person beheading Trump live... Frankly you are a completely moronic retard, without any hope for redemption. They made a statement as to how much they want to see Trump gone. So much that he should be murdered, apparently.

It's a perfect example. The Guthrie Theater 'Caesar' where Obama took the knife was the same play. Where were you then?

For sure not ranting on about how amazing it was that they killed off Obama, unlike you regressives.

Calling for the murder of the POTUS is hysterical. And you are doing it in spades, you can avoid that, or accept it.
you need a safe space

What shitty examples. In neither is it in any way hinted at that the president should be assassinated. I don't mind one bit if someone assassinates the US president in the new installment of 24. The creators nor fans of those shows are no yearning for Obama's demise.

If you are autistic enough to pretend that the cases are in any way similar. Especially after thousands and thousands of people calling for Trump's assassination:

Over 12,000 tweets are calling for Trump's assassination. Here's how the Secret Service handles it

And one person beheading Trump live... Frankly you are a completely moronic retard, without any hope for redemption. They made a statement as to how much they want to see Trump gone. So much that he should be murdered, apparently.

It's a perfect example. The Guthrie Theater 'Caesar' where Obama took the knife was the same play. Where were you then?

For sure not ranting on about how amazing it was that they killed off Obama, unlike you regressives.

Calling for the murder of the POTUS is hysterical. And you are doing it in spades, you can avoid that, or accept it.
you need a safe space
All the regressives like Norman do.

This play, and the support it is receiving is supposed to excite some mental deficient into thinking he is supposed to kill the president. The democrats will claim it's not their fault. It's some random street crime.

The play, Julius Caesar is supposed to excite some mental deficient into thinking he is supposed to kill the president? You're really reaching on this.....

Isn't that right snowflakes? It's OK to depict Trump being assassinated, just as it would be OK to depict Obama being assassinated.

You might have to answer some SECRET SERVICE questions, but if they determine no threat....act away!!

First Ammendment.

Play with Trump being assassinated = GOOD
Play with Obama being assassinated = GOOD

Fair play, right?

Isn't that right snowflakes? It's OK to depict Trump being assassinated, just as it would be OK to depict Obama being assassinated.

You might have to answer some SECRET SERVICE questions, but if they determine no threat....act away!!

First Ammendment.

Fair play, right?

It's a right-wing reach and fail. Get over it.

The point is a play. It's OK if it's Obama. It's not OK if it's Trump. Do you see the hypocrisy yet?
You would have a point if in fact, the play depicting Obama getting knifed was widely dissimilated. Since this is the very first time I've even heard it mentioned, it is likely that the talking point you are trying to pass along isn't valid. Had I seen it, or about 3/4's of America seen it, there would have been an outcry. That outcry would have been from the left, likly from the perpetually outraged group that the mainstream media keeps at hand for just such occasions.

I looked at the play in which Trump was the alleged stand-in for Caesar, and I actually laughed. For a 70+ old man, he sure was giving the Democrats a pounding before they managed to get him.

Its a first amendment issue. Tasteless, but within their rights.

First Ammendment.

Fair play, right?

Nope. It's called fairness. If you like a play with Trump being assassinated, you would clearly not have a problem with a play that depicts Obama being assassinated, lest you be a hypocrite.

Don't snowflakes claim to hate double standards and hypocrisy?

At least liberals used to LIE about their bullshit double standards. Now they are brazen about their hypocrisy.

Depicting POTUS being assassinated is GOOD ENTERTAINMENT!!!

It's free speech for Trump to assassinated as Julius Caesar in Central Park every day....just like this depiction of Obama is perfectly fine.

Barack-Obama-Assassinated-Rumor-87854-700x328.jpg

The point is a play. It's OK if it's Obama. It's not OK if it's Trump. Do you see the hypocrisy yet?
You would have a point if in fact, the play depicting Obama getting knifed was widely dissimilated. Since this is the very first time I've even heard it mentioned, it is likely that the talking point you are trying to pass along isn't valid. Had I seen it, or about 3/4's of America seen it, there would have been an outcry. That outcry would have been from the left, likly from the perpetually outraged group that the mainstream media keeps at hand for just such occasions.

I looked at the play in which Trump was the alleged stand-in for Caesar, and I actually laughed. For a 70+ old man, he sure was giving the Democrats a pounding before they managed to get him.

If you didn't know that Obama was depicted in Julius Caesar you need to get out more.

In the play Trump was giving the middle class a pounding, just like in real life.

First Ammendment.

Fair play, right?

Nope. It's called fairness. If you like a play with Trump being assassinated, you would clearly not have a problem with a play that depicts Obama being assassinated, lest you be a hypocrite.

Don't snowflakes claim to hate double standards and hypocrisy?

The OP was upset with (Caesar) Trump, but liked (Caesar) Obama.

If you didn't know that Obama was depicted in Julius Caesar you need to get out more.

In the play Trump was giving the middle class a pounding, just like in real life.

It isn't the middle class that's screaming for Trump to be assassinated. No, it's the hard core leftist regressives.

The same guys who want to destroy the jobs of the middle class by the way.

You're a funny guy. Trump has already done more for the middle class than 30 years of the progressive policy.

As for getting out more, you just made My case for Me, but I'm sure you'd not understand how; even if I explained it to you.

Nope, it's okay for NEITHER you idiot! I can see why a regressive would think murdering anyone who disagrees is okay...

This thread was about Trump, who is far more targeted by these wackos. If you want to make a thread about Obama, go ahead.

The thread is about a play.

I suppose now you're going to expect the RW nutters to know the difference between fiction and non-fiction.

Maybe we could hold classes and include teaching the difference between op/ed blogs and referenced and researched legit news articles.

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back