Trump's assassination sponsored by a CNN host.

TrumpClintonAssassination.jpg

Where was the outrage in "Kingsman: The Secret Service," when an Obama look-a-like got his head blown off? Or perhaps the Guthrie Theater 'Caesar' where Obama took the knife?

Right-wing-hypocrisy at it's worst........

I suppose if you believe all black men look alike...

Outrage about nothing. That all the right-wing have.
Outrage at winning?

Winning what?

Obviously the Democrats are out of control with their incitement propaganda. It's time to step in and hold them accountable. They've just gone too far.

The 'alt' on both sides is out of control.

Are you aiming for false equivalency of the year?

The alt right has done nothing of the sort, and has never advocated assassinating political opponents. Alt left on the other hand? What the hell even is that? The regressives who consist of almost all leftists?

Obviously the Democrats are out of control with their incitement propaganda. It's time to step in and hold them accountable. They've just gone too far.

The alt right has done nothing of the sort, and has never advocated assassinating political opponents.

Gabrielle Giffords?

Some drug user schizophrenic decides to go insane... and?

That's quite different than what's going on here. Here we are seeing that all the hard leftist establishment is advocating for assassinations. And then RIGHT AFTERWARDS (literally a day after I started the thread), some far left regressive snaps!

You should be ashamed.

The alt right has done nothing of the sort, and has never advocated assassinating political opponents. Alt left on the other hand? What the hell even is that? The regressives who consist of almost all leftists?

I'm against the 'alt' on either side. What about you?

The current assassination attempt and suicide by cop is just the tip of the iceberg. My guess is that the cool aid drinkers are working on suicide vests.

The alt right has done nothing of the sort, and has never advocated assassinating political opponents.

Gabrielle Giffords?

That's quite different than what's going on here. Here we are seeing that all the hard leftist establishment is advocating for assassinations. And then RIGHT AFTERWARDS (literally a day after I started the thread), some far left regressive snaps!

You should be ashamed.

The 'drug user schizophrenic' has to get the idea from somewhere. You should consider that YOU are part of the problem.

I am only against idiotic retards. Putting or taking away the alt before your name has no bearing on that.

I have no idea what the alt left even is. I suppose you made it up to pretend that all things are equal.

Gabrielle Giffords?

You should be ashamed.

The 'drug user schizophrenic' has to get the idea from somewhere. You should consider that YOU are part of the problem.

I am against drug use for those that become violent as result. I am also against murderous schiophrenics walking free and having their way. I had no part in that.

Getting ideas... the recent shooter apparently served Bernie and watched CNN. Where might he have gotten the idea?

Gabrielle Giffords?

You should be ashamed.

I am against drug use for those become violent as result. I am also against schiophrenics walking free and having their way. I had no part in that.

Getting ideas... the recent shooter apparently served Bernie and watched CNN. Where might he have gotten the idea?

It's radicalization incitement. The scariest thought is, how many radicalized Democrat nutters are out there? I fully expect more violence. And the Democrat Party is 100% responsible.

The current assassination attempt and suicide by cop is just the tip of the iceberg. My guess is that the cool aid drinkers are working on suicide vests.

It's been going on for years from both sides.

The Bundy supporters that killed two Las Vegas Metro Officers and others over a multi-millionaire not wanting to pay his bills.

The Oklahoma City bombing and the alt-right manifesto.

Today, the Southern Baptist Council denounced the alt-right movement.

Southern Baptist Convention Votes to Denounce ‘Alt-Right White Supremacy’

Of course this could be a PR stunt, since religion is all about the money.

I am only against idiotic retards. Putting or taking away the alt before your name has no bearing on that.

I have no idea what the alt left even is. I suppose you made it up to pretend that all things are equal.

I'm against 'alt' from both sides. What is your position?

Dude, you must be a bit slow. No scrap that, you must be a full on retard.

I have no clue what the alt left even is, I don't think it even exists as a political movement so how could I possibly give you an opinion on it? (DUH!)

As for the alt-right, some things in it are absolutely brilliant. Others, disgusting. Since I have no clue what the proportions are, I do not have a one size fits all opinion.

Dude, you must be a bit slow. No scrap that, you must be a full on retard.

I have no clue what the alt left even is, I don't think it even exists as a political movement so how could I possibly give you an opinion on it? (DUH!)

As for the alt-right, some things in it are absolutely brilliant. Others, disgusting. Since I have no clue what the proportions are, I do not have a one size fits all opinion.

Sponsored? I don't think you know what that word means.

Who is Trump's Brutus? Steve Bannon?

Ah, didn't take long for someone who has in all likelihood called for Trump's assassination to appear. Couldn't resist the title huh?

Sponsored is exactly the correct word to use here. He referred to the play as "brilliantly interpreted", obviously referring to the part where Trump gets assassinated.

Delta airlines dropped their sponsorship, American Express has not.

This should be protected free speech, just like the exact same thing with Obama...snowflakes would defend the rights of the actors to depict OBAMA BEING ASSASSINATED....right?
in 2013 they did kill an obama look a like. i didn't even hear about it til this came up.

Forum List

Back