Trump's assassination sponsored by a CNN host.

Sponsored? I don't think you know what that word means.

Who is Trump's Brutus? Steve Bannon?

Ah, didn't take long for someone who has in all likelihood called for Trump's assassination to appear. Couldn't resist the title huh?
Go ahead and show where I have ever called for Trump's assassination, you lying c*nt.

You fuckwads like to make shit up and destroy your integrity. Why is that? What do you get from that, dipshit? You like making a complete ass of yourself?

Fuck you, liar.

Sponsored is exactly the correct word to use here. He referred to the play as "brilliantly interpreted", obviously referring to the part where Trump gets assassinated.
As I pointed out to you retards SEVERAL times already, SPONSORED does not mean what you think it means.

Jesus, you people are beyond stupid. This kind of idiocy is willful.

ENGLISH, motherfucker. Learn to use it properly.

Ah, didn't take long for someone who has in all likelihood called for Trump's assassination to appear. Couldn't resist the title huh?
Go ahead and show where I have ever called for Trump's assassination, you lying c*nt.

You fuckwads like to make shit up and destroy your integrity. Why is that? What do you get from that, dipshit? You like making a complete ass of yourself?

Fuck you, liar.

Sponsored is exactly the correct word to use here. He referred to the play as "brilliantly interpreted", obviously referring to the part where Trump gets assassinated.
As I pointed out to you retards SEVERAL times already, SPONSORED does not mean what you think it means.

It is thoroughly entertaining to watch you attempt to redefine a word... and then proceed to use that as some sort of argument. This is of course, because you have no actual arguments. Absolutely no one except a retarded hard leftists would have any trouble understanding what the title means.

But since you insist on arguing about such a non-starter. Fine, let's pick up the Cambridge dictionary:

to support a person, organization, or activity by giving money,encouragement, or other help:

sponsor Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

Truly embarrassing.

Last edited:

The regressives are displaying their true colors again. They actually think that assassinating the democratically elected POTUS is a virtue. It's no wonder they prefer 3rd world cultures.

What a lying piece of shit you are. You have the same values as the pussy grabber.

Each and every day Hillary is proven right what a basket of DEPLORABLES you are.

Who said this: If Hilary is elected the country would be bogged down with investigation after investigation.

Every thing the orange fraud says comes back and bites him in his fat ass.

Each and every day Hillary is proven right what a basket of DEPLORABLES you are.

Who said this: If Hilary is elected the country would be bogged down with investigation after investigation.

Every thing the orange fraud says comes back and bites him in his fat ass.

One day after I made the thread, a hard leftist decided to start shooting at non-leftist lawmakers.

So who again is deplorable? Who was right about this damaging rhetoric?

Fuck you, liar.

It is thoroughly entertaining to watch you attempt to redefine a word... and then proceed to use that as some sort of argument. Absolutely no one except a retarded hard leftists would have any trouble understanding what the title means.

But since you insist on arguing about such a non-starter. Fine, let's pick up the Cambridge dictionary:

to support a person, organization, or activity by giving money,encouragement, or other help:

Truly embarrassing.
Yes, I posted the definition pages ago, lying c*nt.

Now show me where Zakaria provided funds to the play, dipshit.

The word you tards are looking for is "endorsed" or "condoned".

Fuck you, liar.

It is thoroughly entertaining to watch you attempt to redefine a word... and then proceed to use that as some sort of argument. Absolutely no one except a retarded hard leftists would have any trouble understanding what the title means.

Truly embarrassing.
Yes, I posted the definition pages ago, lying c*nt.

Now show me where Zakaria provided funds to the play, dipshit.

The word you tards are looking for is "endorsed" or "condoned".

Funds? Do you have trouble understanding a simple definition now?

I don't understand how this person even passed the public school he was indoctrinated at. To make such a non-argument and then even be wrong about it. Embarrassing!

Forum List

Back