🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's biographer: Trump is no drug user. He doesn’t drink or smoke.Direct quote.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
This bullshit that Trump is a coke user is a flat out lie. I know D's are running scared when they come up with crap like this.

It's obvious that they're just throwing shit against the wall and praying something will stick. I've seen a couple of left wing media outlets trying to make it seem like the biographer is dropping a bombshell about Trump's business dealings with a man who was busted for dealing coke and grass.

This is nothing new. In a couple of minutes I found a Smoking Gun article from February. It's all been out there. Nothing new.

Well except for claims that Trump "protected" this man. That's bullshit too. He wrote a letter to a Judge asking for leniency for him in his sentencing.

Now how did I found out about that? From his biographer's article at the Daily Mail. From July! I guess you could look at these so called bombshells being dropped for forever now. It's also being insinuated that Trump's sister handled the case.

Not so.

"The Weichselbaum case was moved to New Jersey and assigned to Judge Maryanne Trump Barry – Trump’s older sister.

She removed herself, thereby sending a powerful message that this was a case with potential to embarrass the bench.

Trump wrote a letter to the replacement judge asking for leniency. In contrast to lengthy sentences passed on bit players on the same indictment, Weichselbaum got three years. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aper-Donald-s-shrewdest-investment-MAFIA.html

Well, I guess many are just playing the odds given how many people in the elites use drugs of one kind or another.

If Trump did drugs and wanted to keep a reporter from getting a clue he can easily do it.

Well, I guess many are just playing the odds given how many people in the elites use drugs of one kind or another.

If Trump did drugs and wanted to keep a reporter from getting a clue he can easily do it.

His brother was a drunk and consequently Trump has always stayed clean as a whistle. Nothing, nada, zip.

His brother was a drunk and consequently Trump has always stayed clean as a whistle. Nothing, nada, zip.

Yeah, that is probably the Truth of the matter, but we little people will never truly know for a fact.

This bullshit that Trump is a coke user is a flat out lie. I know D's are running scared when they come up with crap like this.

It's obvious that they're just throwing shit against the wall and praying something will stick. I've seen a couple of left wing media outlets trying to make it seem like the biographer is dropping a bombshell about Trump's business dealings with a man who was busted for dealing coke and grass.

rofl.gif

You STILL don't get the humor, do you?

This *really* has to be spelled out? REALLY??

For six (twelve?) months we've been hearing a relentless diarrhea of "Hillary has Parkinson's, Hillary has bubonic plague, Hillary has cancer, Hillary has fat ankles, Hillary has ebola, Hillary has seizures, Hillary has leprosy, Hillary has toe jam, Hillary has blood clots, Hillary has dementia, Hillary has iron poor blood, Hillary has Globner's disease, Hillary has the heartbreak of psoriasis, Hillary has lazy eye, Hillary has tennis elbow, Hillary has knee bone connected to the shin bone, Hillary has halitosis, Hillary has mononeucleosis, Hillary has stereo dynagroove, Hillary has quadrophonic toxicity, Hillary has swimmer's ear, Hillary has cauliflower ear, Hillary has broccoli ear, Hillary has strokes, Hillary has the grippe, Hillary has the shakes, Hillary has the shimmies, Hillary has the coco bop, Hillary has the Hokey-Pokey, Hillary has the Heebie Jeebies, Hillary has half an hour to live..... "

..... and then Rump sniffs and snuffs his way all night through a debate with snot coming out of his Wherever, and he can't have pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?

Having it both ways --- Priceless.

Punch-Digital-Strategies-Trump-Coke-Can.jpg

Donnie gave his Dr. 5 minutes to do a complete physical exam, and give the results to his driver who was waiting outside in the car. Trump wasn't even there.

easy indeed.

This bullshit that Trump is a coke user is a flat out lie.

It's no secret that I'm not at all keen on Trump, but the idea that he uses coke (or even did for the debate) is, IMO, absurd. I wouldn't be surprised to find that he did in his younger days -- coke was ridiculously popular among his set -- but, on mattes of drug use, I'm a pretty firm believer in "that was then and this is now," until, of course, I come by some real evidence not to think that. For now, however, I will give Trump the benefit of the doubt as goes the cocaine allegation.

It's no secret that I'm not at all keen on Trump, but the idea that he uses coke (or even did for the debate) is, IMO, absurd. I wouldn't be surprised to find that he did in his younger days -- coke was ridiculously popular among his set -- but, on mattes of drug use, I'm a pretty firm believer in "that was then and this is now," until, of course, I come by some real evidence not to think that. For now, however, I will give Trump the benefit of the doubt as goes the cocaine allegation.

The "coke" is a joke that the butt of that joke don't even get.

I don't think the even get that the butt of the joke isn't Rump, no pun intended, but them -- the hackosphere who put out that relentless stream of Hillary health mythology noted in post 7. They're being mocked for that, and they don't even get it.

I don't think the even get that the butt of the joke isn't Rump, no pun intended, but them -- the hackosphere who put out that relentless stream of Hillary health mythology noted in post 7. They're being mocked for that, and they don't even get it.

Ah...TY for the clarification.

rofl.gif

You STILL don't get the humor, do you?

This *really* has to be spelled out? REALLY??

For six (twelve?) months we've been hearing a relentless diarrhea of "Hillary has Parkinson's, Hillary has bubonic plague, Hillary has cancer, Hillary has fat ankles, Hillary has ebola, Hillary has seizures, Hillary has leprosy, Hillary has toe jam, Hillary has blood clots, Hillary has dementia, Hillary has iron poor blood, Hillary has Globner's disease, Hillary has the heartbreak of psoriasis, Hillary has lazy eye, Hillary has tennis elbow, Hillary has knee bone connected to the shin bone, Hillary has halitosis, Hillary has mononeucleosis, Hillary has stereo dynagroove, Hillary has quadrophonic toxicity, Hillary has swimmer's ear, Hillary has cauliflower ear, Hillary has broccoli ear, Hillary has strokes, Hillary has the grippe, Hillary has the shakes, Hillary has the shimmies, Hillary has the coco bop, Hillary has the Hokey-Pokey, Hillary has the Heebie Jeebies, Hillary has half an hour to live..... "

..... and then Rump sniffs and snuffs his way all night through a debate with snot coming out of his Wherever, and he can't have pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis?

Having it both ways --- Priceless.

Punch-Digital-Strategies-Trump-Coke-Can.jpg

Oh it's no joke. Bullshit article here that luddly put up.

BREAKING: Trump’s Biographer Revolts, Reveals Details Of Donald’s Cocaine Use That Will Destroy Him – Democratic Review

BREAKING: Trump’s Biographer Revolts, Reveals Details Of Donald’s Cocaine Use That Will Destroy Him

he doesn't do coke ..

he has nose and throat cancer.

Trumphysema. It's a new thing.

It's an amazing, incredible disease. It's gonna be YUUUGE. I know all the best disease designers, believe me.
It could even get to be the biggest disease in the world-- who nose.

::: snort :::

Ah...TY for the clarification.

Pogo didn't see this. It's a story being driven now. I shredded the crap out of it another thread but it's still out there.

BREAKING: Trump’s Biographer Revolts, Reveals Details Of Donald’s Cocaine Use That Will Destroy Him – Democratic Review

Look at the Orange Jesus eyes.

They're very puffy.

Eyebags are the Number 1 sign of hypertension.

If you're over 70 with high blood pressure, then it's a good idea to stay away from drugs & booze.

he doesn't do coke ..

he has nose and throat cancer.

Trumphysema. It's a new thing.

It's an amazing, incredible disease. It's gonna be YUUUGE. I know all the best disease designers, believe me.
It could even get to be the biggest disease in the world-- who nose.

::: snort :::

sniff * hack * hock *

Huh?

Forum List

Back