🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's bluffing not going so well

So, there was the bluffing about healthcare. He tried to force Congress to pass it by claiming he'd do this or that, and it didn't work.

Now he's bluffing, yet again, on North Korea. The only real strategic impact it has is that the North Koreans are unable to do their jobs properly for rolling around on the floor laughing too much.

Trump just set his own, uncrossable 'red line' — and North Korea crossed it instantly

Trump just set his own, uncrossable 'red line' — and North Korea crossed it instantly

So Trump made his threat, and he's not going to be able to carry it out unless he goes to war, basically, and North Korea pushed him with ONE HOUR, to carry out his threat.

He's bluffing is so obvious, and everyone knows he's bluffing. They're running rings around him, even North Korea.
you think he's bluffing?

and i can safely assume that WHEN something happens to show he wasn't bluffing, you'll be here to say what a stupid move it was.

hate makes you predictable.

Trump probably isn't going to bomb NK unless they actually fire one of their nukes at someone. When that happens the US will nuke NK. I doubt we will nuke Pyongyang, but we will nuke all the artillery pointed at Seoul. That's the only way to prevent the destruction of the city and thousands of dead South Koreans. We will probably also nuke all his nuclear facilities. They will probably try to take out Kim Jong Un with conventional bombs. They can't nuke him if he's hiding in some bunker in Pyongyang without killing millions of people.
oh i don't think trump will go nuke on them. hope not. wish china would reel their millenial brat in and we're done. but kim is bound and determined to shake his ant-like fist at the giant and won't know how stupid he's being until too late.

trump hopefully won't nuke - that's stupid all around. but i do believe he'll hit 'em hard if he has to.

Who's going to reel the US in?

"Reel the U.S. in?" Are you saying the U.S. shouldn't nuke NK if it uses nukes first?

So, there was the bluffing about healthcare. He tried to force Congress to pass it by claiming he'd do this or that, and it didn't work.

Now he's bluffing, yet again, on North Korea. The only real strategic impact it has is that the North Koreans are unable to do their jobs properly for rolling around on the floor laughing too much.

So Trump made his threat, and he's not going to be able to carry it out unless he goes to war, basically, and North Korea pushed him with ONE HOUR, to carry out his threat.

He's bluffing is so obvious, and everyone knows he's bluffing. They're running rings around him, even North Korea.
you think he's bluffing?

and i can safely assume that WHEN something happens to show he wasn't bluffing, you'll be here to say what a stupid move it was.

Yes, because he's ALWAYS bluffing. He's bluffed on North Korea before, said he was sending the largest fucking armada since the Spanish Armada or something, and then everyone found out the air craft carrier was going in the wrong direction. What happened then? NOTHING happened then, and nothing will happen now. Bluff after obvious bluff. If he were playing poker he'd have lost by now.
like i said - when all you do is hate, your opinions become worthless cause they're predictable.

trump - make it look bad for him at all costs.

too much hate in one person but hey, your hate. winter is coming so you'll be ok.

Fine you think people who oppose you have worthless opinions. Then fuck off. No point in discussing things with someone who doesn't care to discuss things because he already knows what you think in the first place and won't actually listen. Bye.

We're not here to "discuss things." We're here to defeat liberalism.

you think he's bluffing?

Trump probably isn't going to bomb NK unless they actually fire one of their nukes at someone. When that happens the US will nuke NK. I doubt we will nuke Pyongyang, but we will nuke all the artillery pointed at Seoul. That's the only way to prevent the destruction of the city and thousands of dead South Koreans. We will probably also nuke all his nuclear facilities. They will probably try to take out Kim Jong Un with conventional bombs. They can't nuke him if he's hiding in some bunker in Pyongyang without killing millions of people.
oh i don't think trump will go nuke on them. hope not. wish china would reel their millenial brat in and we're done. but kim is bound and determined to shake his ant-like fist at the giant and won't know how stupid he's being until too late.

trump hopefully won't nuke - that's stupid all around. but i do believe he'll hit 'em hard if he has to.

China and Russia. NATO and the UN will not support the US if Trump tries to nuke NK or anyone else.

If the US uses nuclear weapons, you're on your own. Even Bush wasn't that stupid.

Do you think we care if NATO supports us? When NK becomes a nuclear wasteland, how will NATO's approval matter?

North Korea is laughing at him bigly

you think he's bluffing?

China and Russia. NATO and the UN will not support the US if Trump tries to nuke NK or anyone else.

If the US uses nuclear weapons, you're on your own. Even Bush wasn't that stupid.

I think they will. Maybe not initially. Like the war on terror, countries like France and Germany wanted nothing to do with it, but they're being dragged into it.

But I doubt Trump would use nukes, he might just bomb and hope.

Breaking Update!

Secretary of State Tillerson: President Trump was sending a message to Kim Jong-un in language he can understand.

Well, I'm sure Kim can understand English, but maybe he can't translate English into Trump. Problem is, Kim knows Trump is bluffing, so what should Kim understand from what Trump has said?

His tweets aren't really aimed at NK but instead are aimed towards his base. He distracts from Putingate and poses as "Only I can save you." He's at the golf course where he can't really fuck anything up, as Tillerson and Mattis and Haley work on for policy and tax reform can progress as well as it can progress with McConnell

you think he's bluffing?

It would be stupid to start a Korean war that Korea and Japan oppose.

Breaking Update!

Secretary of State Tillerson: President Trump was sending a message to Kim Jong-un in language he can understand.

Well, I'm sure Kim can understand English, but maybe he can't translate English into Trump. Problem is, Kim knows Trump is bluffing, so what should Kim understand from what Trump has said?

If Hillary was president, she would have given Kim more nukes, and Uranium like she gave the Russians. She would have bowed to Jong-un.

The question is how well the democrat bluff is going. Are democrats willing to repeal the ACA or fix it or are they planning to blame republicans when the system collapses? So far democrats seem willing to let the media attack the President while having no agenda other than obstructionism.

Republicans have the House and Senate. They can pass whatever they want without support from Democrats.

When they're prepared to sit down and discuss amending the ACA in a helpful
Bipartisan way, Democrats would likely get on board with it. To this point they couldn't even be bothered with the normal committees, hearings, public input discussion of amendments. They just drafted a bill in secret and blamed Democrats when no one liked it.

you think he's bluffing?

Inside North Korea’s secret tunnels

you think he's bluffing?

"Reel the U.S. in?" Are you saying the U.S. shouldn't nuke NK if it uses nukes first?

Absolutely not. The US cannot use nukes period. End of story.

Even W, dumb as he was, didn't even consider it.

/----/ Thank Bill Clinton for green lighting NK nuke programs. Billy believed NK when they said it was just for generating power.

you think he's bluffing?

If NK fires a nuke, then he sure as hell would go nuclear on them. The nation will be demanding it, even the snowflakes.
No. Democrats will be demanding surrender to North Korea. Democrats will NOT support a white man against a "minority". That's just number one. There's more on their table than that.

you think he's bluffing?

/----/ hey brain fart, never take any option off the table.

Trump has put the U.S. in an untenable position by threatening war if North Korea makes new threats. Now, with the announcement of possible missile launches toward Guam, the gauntlet has been picked up. Trump now has to carry out his words, thus precipitating unknown consequences and potential unlimited war, or continue to do nothing and appear impotent and disgraced.
This could be worse than Roosevelt's 'unconditional surrender' gaff.
huh? who's been testing rockets to hit the US?

you think he's bluffing?

I am afraid Trump is much dumber than Bush.

Forum List

Back