🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's bluffing not going so well

Trump has put the U.S. in an untenable position by threatening war if North Korea makes new threats. Now, with the announcement of possible missile launches toward Guam, the gauntlet has been picked up. Trump now has to carry out his words, thus precipitating unknown consequences and potential unlimited war, or continue to do nothing and appear impotent and disgraced.
This could be worse than Roosevelt's 'unconditional surrender' gaff.
huh? who's been testing rockets to hit the US?
China and Russia.

Not once ever when Barrack Obama was President, did I go to bed at night and worry that there'd be thermonuclear war in the morning.

Stevie McRacist thinks it's a good idea to nuke North Korea, but he thought it was a good idea to elect Trump so you know he's an idiot.
Obama was a Muslim coward. The North Koreans walked all over him and made us look like global fools. This won't happen with our new courageous glorious leader.

So what you're saying is that Trump is even dumber and more thin-skinned than Kim Jong-Un. Hardly a ringing endorsement. Or one that will help anyone sleep secure in their beds.

The UN told Trump to knock it off. He hasn't. It's a sad day indeed when Trump is so stupid that he makes Un look like the sane one in this confrontation.

Trump is backed into a corner with his threats. He cannot nuke the North Koreans. Congress and the world will not allow it. Now that he's threatened the North Koreans, failure to follow through, will make him look weak and stupid. Trump is now in a lose/lose situation. The "great negotiator" indeed.
huh?

Trump probably isn't going to bomb NK unless they actually fire one of their nukes at someone. When that happens the US will nuke NK. I doubt we will nuke Pyongyang, but we will nuke all the artillery pointed at Seoul. That's the only way to prevent the destruction of the city and thousands of dead South Koreans. We will probably also nuke all his nuclear facilities. They will probably try to take out Kim Jong Un with conventional bombs. They can't nuke him if he's hiding in some bunker in Pyongyang without killing millions of people.
oh i don't think trump will go nuke on them. hope not. wish china would reel their millenial brat in and we're done. but kim is bound and determined to shake his ant-like fist at the giant and won't know how stupid he's being until too late.

trump hopefully won't nuke - that's stupid all around. but i do believe he'll hit 'em hard if he has to.

Who's going to reel the US in?

"Reel the U.S. in?" Are you saying the U.S. shouldn't nuke NK if it uses nukes first?

Absolutely not. The US cannot use nukes period. End of story.

Even W, dumb as he was, didn't even consider it.
I am afraid Trump is much dumber than Bush.
/---/ Both Bush and Trump are smarter than any DemocRAT so you can stop being afraid.

Trump probably isn't going to bomb NK unless they actually fire one of their nukes at someone. When that happens the US will nuke NK. I doubt we will nuke Pyongyang, but we will nuke all the artillery pointed at Seoul. That's the only way to prevent the destruction of the city and thousands of dead South Koreans. We will probably also nuke all his nuclear facilities. They will probably try to take out Kim Jong Un with conventional bombs. They can't nuke him if he's hiding in some bunker in Pyongyang without killing millions of people.
oh i don't think trump will go nuke on them. hope not. wish china would reel their millenial brat in and we're done. but kim is bound and determined to shake his ant-like fist at the giant and won't know how stupid he's being until too late.

trump hopefully won't nuke - that's stupid all around. but i do believe he'll hit 'em hard if he has to.

"Reel the U.S. in?" Are you saying the U.S. shouldn't nuke NK if it uses nukes first?

how so?

/---/ Both Bush and Trump are smarter than any DemocRAT so you can stop being afraid.
chicken shits will always remain chicken shits. It's in their DNA.

you think he's bluffing?

and i can safely assume that WHEN something happens to show he wasn't bluffing, you'll be here to say what a stupid move it was.

hate makes you predictable.

ROFL! It can't use nukes if North Korea nukes someone? I don't think anyone will object to the USA nuking North Korea into the stone age if that should occur.

And you are dumber than my dog.

Breaking Update!

Secretary of State Tillerson: President Trump was sending a message to Kim Jong-un in language he can understand.

Well, I'm sure Kim can understand English, but maybe he can't translate English into Trump. Problem is, Kim knows Trump is bluffing, so what should Kim understand from what Trump has said?

see - you're NOT talking issues, you're bagging on trump.

so when i don't join in, you get upset.

figures.

ROFL! It can't use nukes if North Korea nukes someone? I don't think anyone will object to the USA nuking North Korea into the stone age if that should occur.
/----/ Agree but nuking NK into the Stone Age would advance their society 10,000 years.

So, there was the bluffing about healthcare. He tried to force Congress to pass it by claiming he'd do this or that, and it didn't work.

Now he's bluffing, yet again, on North Korea. The only real strategic impact it has is that the North Koreans are unable to do their jobs properly for rolling around on the floor laughing too much.

Trump just set his own, uncrossable 'red line' — and North Korea crossed it instantly

Trump just set his own, uncrossable 'red line' — and North Korea crossed it instantly

So Trump made his threat, and he's not going to be able to carry it out unless he goes to war, basically, and North Korea pushed him with ONE HOUR, to carry out his threat.

He's bluffing is so obvious, and everyone knows he's bluffing. They're running rings around him, even North Korea.
you think he's bluffing?

and i can safely assume that WHEN something happens to show he wasn't bluffing, you'll be here to say what a stupid move it was.

hate makes you predictable.

If NK fires a nuke, then he sure as hell would go nuclear on them. The nation will be demanding it, even the snowflakes.
No. Democrats will be demanding surrender to North Korea. Democrats will NOT support a white man against a "minority". That's just number one. There's more on their table than that.

Why would NK surrender because Democrats demand it?

Silly shit like that is why Hillary lost.

It is perfectly understandable someone like you thinks Trump is smart.

Kim knows he has the support of every democrat in the US.
That must be why they overwhelmingly voted for sanctions against North Korea. Only Republicans voted against the sanctions. Do you people get up each day and try to think of more ways to advertise your stupidity?

He's obviously smarter than Hillary, and she's the smartest woman in the world, isn't she?

That must be why they overwhelmingly voted for sanctions against North Korea. Only Republicans voted against the sanctions. Do you people get up each day and try to think of more ways to advertise your stupidity?
Yeah, those sanctions really slowed down his nuclear program, didn't they?

He's obviously smarter than Hillary, and she's the smartest woman in the world, isn't she?
Hillary and Trump are exactly the same.

We still have Obamacare. North Korea is proceeding apace to acquire ICBMs capable of reaching the US. So there is the proof. You should have picked a real Republican.

The vote disproves the asshole's claim. Try to keep up.

Breaking Update!

Secretary of State Tillerson: President Trump was sending a message to Kim Jong-un in language he can understand.

Well, I'm sure Kim can understand English, but maybe he can't translate English into Trump. Problem is, Kim knows Trump is bluffing, so what should Kim understand from what Trump has said?

If Hillary was president, she would have given Kim more nukes, and Uranium like she gave the Russians. She would have bowed to Jong-un.

Sure, and she'd have given you a blow job too, and fake news would have been what?

and we understand you hate America

The vote disproves the asshole's claim. Try to keep up.
your claim of what exactly?

Forum List

Back