🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's bluffing not going so well

So, there was the bluffing about healthcare. He tried to force Congress to pass it by claiming he'd do this or that, and it didn't work.

Now he's bluffing, yet again, on North Korea. The only real strategic impact it has is that the North Koreans are unable to do their jobs properly for rolling around on the floor laughing too much.

Trump just set his own, uncrossable 'red line' — and North Korea crossed it instantly

Trump just set his own, uncrossable 'red line' — and North Korea crossed it instantly

So Trump made his threat, and he's not going to be able to carry it out unless he goes to war, basically, and North Korea pushed him with ONE HOUR, to carry out his threat.

He's bluffing is so obvious, and everyone knows he's bluffing. They're running rings around him, even North Korea.
you think he's bluffing?

and i can safely assume that WHEN something happens to show he wasn't bluffing, you'll be here to say what a stupid move it was.

hate makes you predictable.
It would be stupid to start a Korean war that Korea and Japan oppose.
we're not starting it. we're just not taking any more threats lightly as he backs them up with proven actions.

Kim knows he has the support of every democrat in the US.
That must be why they overwhelmingly voted for sanctions against North Korea. Only Republicans voted against the sanctions. Do you people get up each day and try to think of more ways to advertise your stupidity?
Yeah, those sanctions really slowed down his nuclear program, didn't they?
The vote disproves the asshole's claim. Try to keep up.
Worthless impotent gestures disprove his claim? I don't think so.

Trump probably isn't going to bomb NK unless they actually fire one of their nukes at someone. When that happens the US will nuke NK. I doubt we will nuke Pyongyang, but we will nuke all the artillery pointed at Seoul. That's the only way to prevent the destruction of the city and thousands of dead South Koreans. We will probably also nuke all his nuclear facilities. They will probably try to take out Kim Jong Un with conventional bombs. They can't nuke him if he's hiding in some bunker in Pyongyang without killing millions of people.
oh i don't think trump will go nuke on them. hope not. wish china would reel their millenial brat in and we're done. but kim is bound and determined to shake his ant-like fist at the giant and won't know how stupid he's being until too late.

trump hopefully won't nuke - that's stupid all around. but i do believe he'll hit 'em hard if he has to.

Who's going to reel the US in?

"Reel the U.S. in?" Are you saying the U.S. shouldn't nuke NK if it uses nukes first?

Absolutely not. The US cannot use nukes period. End of story.

Even W, dumb as he was, didn't even consider it.
I am afraid Trump is much dumber than Bush.

No, I don't think so. I think Trump is just far, far more arrogant than Bush.

/---/ Both Bush and Trump are smarter than any DemocRAT so you can stop being afraid.
It is perfectly understandable someone like you thinks Trump is smart.
He's obviously smarter than Hillary, and she's the smartest woman in the world, isn't she?
Hillary and Trump are exactly the same.

We still have Obamacare. North Korea is proceeding apace to acquire ICBMs capable of reaching the US. So there is the proof. You should have picked a real Republican.
If they are exactly the same, then why are you constantly crying and blubbering about Trump?

oh i don't think trump will go nuke on them. hope not. wish china would reel their millenial brat in and we're done. but kim is bound and determined to shake his ant-like fist at the giant and won't know how stupid he's being until too late.

trump hopefully won't nuke - that's stupid all around. but i do believe he'll hit 'em hard if he has to.

"Reel the U.S. in?" Are you saying the U.S. shouldn't nuke NK if it uses nukes first?

yep. but the argument was smart or dumb. you flipped to arrogant to get a trump shot in. :)

Breaking Update!

Secretary of State Tillerson: President Trump was sending a message to Kim Jong-un in language he can understand.

Well, I'm sure Kim can understand English, but maybe he can't translate English into Trump. Problem is, Kim knows Trump is bluffing, so what should Kim understand from what Trump has said?

see - you're NOT talking issues, you're bagging on trump.

so when i don't join in, you get upset.

figures.

And all you're doing is attacking people. Why don't you just go away?

/---/ Both Bush and Trump are smarter than any DemocRAT so you can stop being afraid.
It is perfectly understandable someone like you thinks Trump is smart.
He's obviously smarter than Hillary, and she's the smartest woman in the world, isn't she?
Hillary and Trump are exactly the same.

We still have Obamacare. North Korea is proceeding apace to acquire ICBMs capable of reaching the US. So there is the proof. You should have picked a real Republican.
If they are exactly the same, then why are you constantly crying and blubbering about Trump?
it's called communication style.

yep. but the argument was smart or dumb. you flipped to arrogant to get a trump shot in. :)

Okay, let me rephrase this. I can't be bothered with your nonsense. I'm putting you on ignore.

so you've pulled out your logs from the Bush ages eh?

Breaking Update!

Secretary of State Tillerson: President Trump was sending a message to Kim Jong-un in language he can understand.

Well, I'm sure Kim can understand English, but maybe he can't translate English into Trump. Problem is, Kim knows Trump is bluffing, so what should Kim understand from what Trump has said?

see - you're NOT talking issues, you're bagging on trump.

so when i don't join in, you get upset.

figures.

And all you're doing is attacking people. Why don't you just go away?

i've yet to attack. just point out your every post is bagging on trump.

so far i've been 100% right.

Okay, let me rephrase this. I can't be bothered with your nonsense. I'm putting you on ignore.
ahhhhhhhhh
200.webp

Uh oh. Now you're in an exclusive club that almost every rightwing member of this forum is in. It's a wonder he has anyone he can post to.

What?

What?
what what?

Uh oh. Now you're in an exclusive club that almost every rightwing member of this forum is in. It's a wonder he has anyone he can post to.
meh - i never once insulted him - just said his every post is TRUMP BAD and even when that isn't the topic, that's what he does with it. not my fault he proved me right and got mad and left.

Trump has put the U.S. in an untenable position by threatening war if North Korea makes new threats. Now, with the announcement of possible missile launches toward Guam, the gauntlet has been picked up. Trump now has to carry out his words, thus precipitating unknown consequences and potential unlimited war, or continue to do nothing and appear impotent and disgraced.
This could be worse than Roosevelt's 'unconditional surrender' gaff.

Nope. Kimchi threatened GUAM and although we have a bomber base there, he didn't threaten the US directly.

meh - i never once insulted him - just said his every post is TRUMP BAD and even when that isn't the topic, that's what he does with it. not my fault he proved me right and got mad and left.
It doesn't take much to get him into huff. He's a very sensitive little snowflake. He's got half the forum on "ignore." Meanwhile he bashes conservatives left and right.

It doesn't take much to get him into huff. He's a very sensitive little snowflake. He's got half the forum on "ignore." Meanwhile he bashes conservatives left and right.
well i've had to put a lot on ignore when i got here. those who just demonize everything and are 100% hate and follow zero logic, i just don't want to even hear from. nothing to win by telling an idiot they're an idiot.

never thought he was an idiot - still don't. but he sure doesn't like being told his hate for trump is his only move.

Trump has put the U.S. in an untenable position by threatening war if North Korea makes new threats. Now, with the announcement of possible missile launches toward Guam, the gauntlet has been picked up. Trump now has to carry out his words, thus precipitating unknown consequences and potential unlimited war, or continue to do nothing and appear impotent and disgraced.
This could be worse than Roosevelt's 'unconditional surrender' gaff.

Nope. Kimchi threatened GUAM and although we have a bomber base there, he didn't threaten the US directly.

He threatened a place everyone knows he can't hit. It's hilarious. It's like saying "Your dad's Mike Tyson, I'm going to know his brains out" when Mike Tyson is living in Australia or something.

/---/Libs only recourse is to put those who disagree on ignore.

Forum List

Back