Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

If there were any laws broken by the Bush Administration, trust me...He would have brought charges......

Funny, I thought torture was supposed to be a crime

Fact is, pretzeldents always protect previous pretzeldents. That way they can be sure they won't be prosecuted for their own crimes after they leave.

:banana:
when?

Water boarding is torture?

I bet you think watching Fox news is a torture and a crime.

NOt including the fence, that Mexico does not have the money to pay for, and would not pay for, even if they did, especially since a large % of illegals are from other countries.

"Back in 2011, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deputy director Kumar Kibble said it costs $12,500 to deport an individual undocumented immigrant.

So when you multiply that cost for the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S., that comes to $137.5 billion."

Donald Trump s Deportation Plan Would Cost 100-200 Billion - NBC News
If an invading army invaded this country and we seeking to destroy us, would you say sorry we can't fight the take over because it costs too much?

It is battle worth fight regardless of the cost!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Many USMB conservatives are truly this simpleminded and stupid.

If there were any laws broken by the Bush Administration, trust me...He would have brought charges......

Fact is, pretzeldents always protect previous pretzeldents. That way they can be sure they won't be prosecuted for their own crimes after they leave.

what they were doing wasnt torture. you're still making the case for the other side genius

NOt including the fence, that Mexico does not have the money to pay for, and would not pay for, even if they did, especially since a large % of illegals are from other countries.

"Back in 2011, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deputy director Kumar Kibble said it costs $12,500 to deport an individual undocumented immigrant.

So when you multiply that cost for the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S., that comes to $137.5 billion."

If an invading army invaded this country and we seeking to destroy us, would you say sorry we can't fight the take over because it costs too much?

of course you're incapable or just too lazy to say how or why it's a false comparison fallacy

but that's you

Torture to a communist is highly subjective.

They tried prosecuting members of the CIA. Turns out they have something that they call probable cause...and a lack of precedent getting in the way.....along with a lack of any evidence. You can't prosecute someone for a crime just because you suspect they're doing something illegal. Hillary is proof of that.

How's that work? A previous president can't grant amnesty.

Dubious numbers at best. But regardless, a wise investment. The U.S. Government always seems to have money for everything. So why not this?

And Trump should go forward with requesting Mexico contribute to the costs. Mexico has played a big part in creating this awful mess. It's time to do the right thing. Time to pick up part of the tab.

It is up to the illegals to prove or disprove their right to be here. If not, they are gone. They have the right to be heard.............have the right to a lawyer BUT THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR IT................and will see a judge to voice their case...............If they don't have the documentation............Then Adios Amigos.................

To which country. You have no proof they are Mexican either, with no proof they are Mexican the Mexican government won't take them either. So put them all in jail...

So how are you rounding them all up... Are you going to ID everyone walking down the street and no ID you get deported...
That is not going to happen unless you are dreaming.
You have activate marines or national guard walking on the street checking ID.
Then you will raid homes and schools.
This is like the NAZI rounding up the Jews in WW2.

More like the democrat president FDR roundup of the Japanese in WWII.

Trump is not going to kill them psycho
Your kidding your self kid.

you're a moron and an o-bot. so any ol thing can humor you leftard. why dont you go play with a napkin or something?
Idiot. You started by saying Trampon is not going to kill them.
I said trampons will rounded them up just like the NAZI did. Are there any difference? NAZI exterminate the Jews. Trampons eliminate the Hispanics that sounds very good.

Last edited:

what they were doing wasnt torture. you're still making the case for the other side genius

Bedwetter, it was torture when they were doing it to our guys.

Trump seems to think that all you have to do is to pick Juan up off the street and drive him to Nuevo Laredo. He seems to have forgotten details, like the constitutionally required trial, and conviction, first (for which we would most likely have to pay Juan's attorney).

That's ok, we can confiscate everything Juan has to help pay the bill. Fruits of an ongoing criminal enterprise don'cha know.

Confiscation of Juan's assets for a misdemeanor? Then let's do the same thing for people who roll a stop sign.

Sorry bubba, a continuing criminal enterprise is a felony, conspiring to remain in the US is a felony, working with stolen identities or forged documents is a felony, aiding and abetting others to remain in the US is a felony, I could go on but you're really not worth it.

"Conspiring to remain in the US" is a felony? Care to share a link on that, pal?

of course you're incapable or just too lazy to say how or why it's a false comparison fallacy

but that's you
And here's another example of USMB's stupid, simpleminded right.

It's a good thing that wealth isn't static and can be generated over time... we'll be nice enough to give them an easy payment plan. Thanks for your concerns.

And I would be delighted to see their response when Trump sends them a bill.....

Dubious numbers at best. But regardless, a wise investment. The U.S. Government always seems to have money for everything. So why not this?

And Trump should go forward with requesting Mexico contribute to the costs. Mexico has played a big part in creating this awful mess. It's time to do the right thing. Time to pick up part of the tab.

If Juan isn't a citizen.....he is not covered by the Constitution. ...... :cool:

One you have to prove he is not an American Citizen and then you have a real problem. Foreign people are governed by the Constitution:

The reason for this is because of what the Framers of the Constitution believed. They did not believe that the "Constitution granted rights" but that those rights already existed as part of the natural order of who we are and that it merely "enshrined them" and prevented the government from encroaching on them. You have those rights regardless of what the US government says. The Constitution isn't about the citizens, it's about the government and framing the function of the government. Thus, as a human, you have those rights naturally by merely existing, the Constitution is there to prevent the government from stepping on those inalienable rights.
It is up to the illegals to prove or disprove their right to be here. If not, they are gone. They have the right to be heard.............have the right to a lawyer BUT THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR IT................and will see a judge to voice their case...............If they don't have the documentation............Then Adios Amigos.................

To which country. You have no proof they are Mexican either, with no proof they are Mexican the Mexican government won't take them either. So put them all in jail...

So how are you rounding them all up... Are you going to ID everyone walking down the street and no ID you get deported...
That is not going to happen unless you are dreaming.
You have activate marines or national guard walking on the street checking ID.
Then you will raid homes and schools.
This is like the NAZI rounding up the Jews in WW2.

More like the democrat president FDR roundup of the Japanese in WWII.

Trump is not going to kill them psycho

Which was also unconstitutional, and would have been blocked by the supreme Court, if challenged.

Last edited:

If we had a border that actually prevented illegals from getting in, the costs of our various agencies that have to deal with those millions of illegals would evaporate. Not to mention the billions this will save for our hospitals and schools that are overcrowded because of illegals.

The progressives are scared shitless about this. So we know its the right thing to do.

Somebody should mention to Trump that there has been a couple of new inventions. The "shovel', and the "Ladder", which pretty much 'trumps' his wall. Also, they should mention that over 50% of the illegals come over with valid documents, but just overstay their visas.

when?

Bush admin beat, froze, sodomized, broke legs & tortured prisoners to death.
Bush admin let Osama Bin Laden escape so they could expand the war.

You guys are funny. It's like you're completely out of touch with America.

The wall is going to be built. Illegal aliens are going to be deported. Mexico is going to pay for it.

Get used to it...

Oh but we'll never be able to-- The wall is going up.

Well Mexico will never-- The wall is going up, Mexico is paying.

Well we can't deny their constitutional-- The wall is going up, Illegals buh-bye, Mexico pays.

But we're already...
Obama's already--
The wall is going up... Illegals are going home... Mexico is paying.

The polls say 51% want-- The wall is going up... Illegals going home... Mexico paying.

And pigs will fly, and Trump will somehow earn respect from people other than WWW fans.....

How much of a tax increase will you agree to to deport 11 million people? 20%? 25%?

when?

Ask the Japanese about that. WE prosecuted them for doing that. It was deemed a war crime.

We can easily find the illegals on government assistance & export them A.S.A.P. This will save us way more than $200 billion. Send the entire family back to prevent broken homes that create criminals.

We can easily the illegals on government assistance & export them A.S.A.P. This will save us way more than $200 billion.
There are no illegals on public assistance. How many times do you idiots have to have it explained to you that they are not eligible for public assistance?

Forum List

Back