Trumps deportation plan would cost $100-$200 BILLION

We have 90 million unemployed Americans to fill that. Nobody buys the bullshit!
90 million? Our population is 350,000,000. Figure half that number is underage. That leaves 175,000,000. Figure out of that 30% are retired, infirmed or otherwise not able to work. That leaves roughly 117,000,000. Remove your figure of 90,000,000 and you're telling us that approximately 27,000,000 out of our population of 350,000,000 are making our economy hum along.

Now, you were speaking of bullshit...

That includes everyone 16 and older. Many of those teens are being screwed out of fast food jobs. Because we have parasites here using those as careers. And there are also many Americans who are no longer counted. Because they dropped off the roles.
When you have even a basic understanding of how the BLS produces those numbers you might be able to address this intelligently. Now, you are just making shit up.

Sorry but you are the one who doesn't understand these numbers. You want to live in a lawless country? Go find another one. The silent majority is rising to the top, feel the burn~!
Didn't you just say you did not believe in statistics? And now you are saying someone does not use statistics properly?

Why not just cut to the chase. You hate immigrants the same way every other American who is at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder has hated immigrants.

Where did I ever say I didn't believe in statistics? I said I don't believe cooked statistics. Maybe English 101 would help?

And what happens to our GNP once we vacuum 11 million undocumented immigrants from the pay rolls?
Per capita GDP is all that matters, and that will go up.
I sure feel sorry for the kid and his parents of that disgusting avie you use.

You don't give a crap.

Who do you think you're fooling.

I used to. But you are right. I have lost interest in kids welfare...now I just find them annoying. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
And what happens to our GNP once we vacuum 11 million undocumented immigrants from the pay rolls?

We have 90 million unemployed Americans to fill that. Nobody buys the bullshit!
"When analyzed from the vantage point of information derived from reputable, nonpartisan sources (the Pew Research Center, USDA, United States Department of Labor, and leading economists and researchers) then one can obtain a clearer view of this muddled discussion. The truth of the matter is that illegal immigrants are important to the U.S. economy, as well as vital to certain industries like agriculture.

According to the Pew Research Hispanic Trends Project, there were 8.4 million unauthorized immigrants employed in the U.S.; representing 5.2 percent of the U.S. labor force (an increase from 3.8 percent in 2000). Their importance was highlighted in a report by Texas Comptroller Susan Combs that stated, “Without the undocumented population, Texas’ work force would decrease by 6.3 percent” and Texas’ gross state product would decrease by 2.1 percent. Furthermore, certain segments of the U.S. economy, like agriculture, are entirely dependent upon illegal immigrants.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture states that, “about half of the hired workers employed in U.S. crop agriculture were unauthorized, with the overwhelming majority of these workers coming from Mexico.” The USDA has also warned that, “any potential immigration reform could have significant impacts on the U.S. fruit and vegetable industry.” From the perspective of National Milk Producers Federation in 2009, retail milk prices would increase by 61 percent if its immigrant labor force were to be eliminated.

Echoing the Department of Labor, the USDA, and the National Milk Producers Federation, agricultural labor economist James S. Holt made the following statement to Congress in 2007: “The reality, however, is that if we deported a substantial number of undocumented farm workers, there would be a tremendous labor shortage.”

In terms of overall numbers, The Department of Labor reports that of the 2.5 million farm workers in the U.S., over half (53 percent) are illegal immigrants. Growers and labor unions put this figure at 70 percent.

But what about the immense strain on social services and money spent on welfare for these law breakers? The Congressional Budget Office in 2007 answered this question in the following manner: “Over the past two decades, most efforts to estimate the fiscal impact of immigration in the United States have concluded that, in aggregate and over the long term, tax revenues of all types generated by immigrants—both legal and unauthorized—exceed the cost of the services they use.” According to the New York Times, the chief actuary of the Social Security Administration claims that undocumented workers have contributed close to 10% ($300 billion) of the Social Security Trust Fund."
Illegal immigrants benefit the U.S. economy

See this part..." in aggregate and over the long term, tax revenues of all types generated by immigrants—both legal and unauthorized—exceed the cost of the services they use." And that is just taxes. They also spend money that generates more economic activity.

I don't care about statistics, which come from a federal government who is flaunting our laws. And sorry, we have Americans to fill all those voids. And besides, they were illegal and should never have been counted on to help hols America up.

Are murderers and other criminals important to us as well? If we aren't enforcing laws, what business is it to even have a country. Would you prefer total annexation?
In other words, you believe what you believe regardless of the facts or the truth. What a fucking idiot.

I believe nothing any federal government entity tells me. The feds are the ones flaunting our laws, that alone is reason to disregard anything they tell you.
So, then, how do you know there are any illegal aliens? How do you know what costs are incurred because they are here? And the economic figures I reported were not from the government. They were from economists who, unlike you, have education, training and experience in calculating such things. What is your degree in? What is your work experience?

90 million? Our population is 350,000,000. Figure half that number is underage. That leaves 175,000,000. Figure out of that 30% are retired, infirmed or otherwise not able to work. That leaves roughly 117,000,000. Remove your figure of 90,000,000 and you're telling us that approximately 27,000,000 out of our population of 350,000,000 are making our economy hum along.

That includes everyone 16 and older. Many of those teens are being screwed out of fast food jobs. Because we have parasites here using those as careers. And there are also many Americans who are no longer counted. Because they dropped off the roles.
When you have even a basic understanding of how the BLS produces those numbers you might be able to address this intelligently. Now, you are just making shit up.

Sorry but you are the one who doesn't understand these numbers. You want to live in a lawless country? Go find another one. The silent majority is rising to the top, feel the burn~!
Didn't you just say you did not believe in statistics? And now you are saying someone does not use statistics properly?

Why not just cut to the chase. You hate immigrants the same way every other American who is at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder has hated immigrants.

Where did I ever say I didn't believe in statistics? I said I don't believe cooked statistics. Maybe English 101 would help?
So, you don't believe the BLS claim that there are 90 million Americans of working age who do not work?

The Constitution applies to everyone on American soil. look it up for yourself.

I don't have to look it up, I carry a copy in my wallet. The Constitution says nothing about soil. Prisoners do not have the right to bear arms... they are on American soil. A maniac with a gun, randomly shooting innocent people, loses their right to due process as a sniper puts a bullet through their head to stop their carnage... they are on American soil. We put people in the electric chair and take away their right to live... on American soil.
The constitution applies. Just because the Supreme Court recognized the obvious, that none of the rights are absolute and can be restricted when the restriction is properly justified and narrowly tailored does not mean the constitution does not apply. We do not put people to death unless their constitutional rights have been protected. We can take away their life, liberty or property IF they have had the right to due process and if they are not targeted in violation of their right to due process. For something you claim to have easy access you, the constitution is not something you seem to understand at all.

The Constitution applies to everyone on American soil.

Now you are trying to move goal posts around and create another argument. I gave you three examples of people who were denied Constitutional rights on American soil. Suddenly, being on American soil doesn't guarantee anything... you are presenting caveats. There is nothing in the Constitution about soil or being on it.

And I laugh out loud any time a liberal claims I don't understand the constitution.

So, you did not pos this? " Yeah Trumps popularity is soaring after he spoke of this issue, because only 3% think this is a big deal. 3% of all the anti Americans maybe. But not 3% as a whole of America, that is absurd!" If you don't believe in statistics, how do you know his popularity is soaring? Cause he tells you?

The Constitution applies to everyone on American soil. look it up for yourself.

I don't have to look it up, I carry a copy in my wallet. The Constitution says nothing about soil. Prisoners do not have the right to bear arms... they are on American soil. A maniac with a gun, randomly shooting innocent people, loses their right to due process as a sniper puts a bullet through their head to stop their carnage... they are on American soil. We put people in the electric chair and take away their right to live... on American soil.
The constitution applies. Just because the Supreme Court recognized the obvious, that none of the rights are absolute and can be restricted when the restriction is properly justified and narrowly tailored does not mean the constitution does not apply. We do not put people to death unless their constitutional rights have been protected. We can take away their life, liberty or property IF they have had the right to due process and if they are not targeted in violation of their right to due process. For something you claim to have easy access you, the constitution is not something you seem to understand at all.

The Constitution applies to everyone on American soil.

Now you are trying to move goal posts around and create another argument. I gave you three examples of people who were denied Constitutional rights on American soil. Suddenly, being on American soil doesn't guarantee anything... you are presenting caveats. There is nothing in the Constitution about soil or being on it.

And I laugh out loud any time a liberal claims I don't understand the constitution.
No, you did not give three examples of people denied constitutional rights. I thought I explained that in terms even a moron like you would understand. Not sure if I can dumb it down anymore. A person who is executed is only executed because they have been tried in accordance with the constitution. The constitution, since you have never bothered to read it, protects a person from having their life taken "without due process of law." The killer shooting multiple people did not have his due process rights violated. And, no there is nothing in the constitution about soil. Know what else is not in the constitution? A definition of "natural born citizen". In order to apply that term, it has to be defined. They define terms by finding out what those terms meant at the time they were used. Natural born citizen meant, in 1787, a citizen of the soil; a person born in the jurisdiction of a particular nation. And, unless that person was there under diplomatic immunity or as part of an invading force, they were citizens by virtue of their birth.

Which statistics are cooked? The BLS stats that report that there are 90 million people between 16 and 65 who do not work on the books or the BLS statistics that explain that most of those people do not want to work or cannot work or the BLS statistic that shows that that number increased while immigration was in the negative and decreased when immigration was growing?

Boss, I will make it easier for you to understand. You can not haul people out of the country unless they are an illegal alien. In order to determine if a person is an illegal alien, he must be found guilty in a court of law. Without this constitutional protection you would have the power to just pick up anyone and decide that he is not a citizen, and arbitrarily haul him off. You could do it to me, and my family has been here since 1647. You can not put the burden of proof, that I am a citizen, on me. The government has to prove in court that someone is not a citizen. Now, Boss, this is all covered in 8th grade Civics. Did you miss a lot of school growing up?

And let me make this clear for you... If you broke our laws and entered our country illegally, you have very limited constitutional rights, you are a criminal. This is why you don't see prisoners with handguns. They no longer have the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms, it was removed because they are criminals being punished. You also don't have the 4th amendment right to property and against seizure of property.

Boss, I will make it easier for you to understand. You can not haul people out of the country unless they are an illegal alien. In order to determine if a person is an illegal alien, he must be found guilty in a court of law. Without this constitutional protection you would have the power to just pick up anyone and decide that he is not a citizen, and arbitrarily haul him off. You could do it to me, and my family has been here since 1647. You can not put the burden of proof, that I am a citizen, on me. The government has to prove in court that someone is not a citizen. Now, Boss, this is all covered in 8th grade Civics. Did you miss a lot of school growing up?

And let me make this clear for you... If you broke our laws and entered our country illegally, you have very limited constitutional rights, you are a criminal. This is why you don't see prisoners with handguns. They no longer have the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms, it was removed because they are criminals being punished. You also don't have the 4th amendment right to property and against seizure of property.
Illegal Immigrant Rights | Lawyrers.com

Your constitutional rights are somewhat lessened. But, you have the right to Due Process before you are deemed a criminal. If the government wants to charge you with a criminal immigration offense, they must afford you a public, jury trial. They must pay for you to have competent counsel. you have the right to remain silent and the right to be presumed innocent. All of the same rights any American citizens has if charged with a crime. If the government simply want to remove you, you have the right to an evidentiary hearing before a judge. You have the right to an attorney. The government must prove, by clear and convincing evidence, that you are subject to removal. And they certainly do have the right their property and their property cannot be taken absent due process. Do you ever pull that little book of the constitution you have out of your pocket and read it? Does not seem so as you are profoundly ignorant of what constitutional protections there are and to whom they apply.

"As far back as 1896, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that:

“The Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution is not confined to the protection of citizens. It says: ’Nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law.’ These provisions are universal in their application to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction, without regard to any differences of race, of color, or nationality; and the equal protection of the laws is a pledge of the protection of equal laws.” 2

All persons in the U.S., therefore, have constitutional rights. Among these are the right to equal protection of the law and the right to due process.

Also, undocumented persons have a constitutional right under the Fourth Amendment to deny any officer from entering their residence without consent, absent a search warrant.

Further, the Supreme Court has held that all children, regardless of their immigration status, are entitled to free public education, as required under the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. 3

Additionally, under federal law publicly funded hospitals must provide emergency medical services to all patients, regardless of their immigration status. 4 Immigrants are also protected from workplace discrimination under state and federal laws.

Moreover, under federal law, a person may recover money damages for loss of property, personal injury or death where damages occurred as a result of the “negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, under circumstances where the United States, if a private person, would be liable to the claimant in accordance with the law of the place where the act or omission occurred.” 5

These are just a few of the rights that our Constitution and federal laws grant to all persons living in the U.S. These rights are intended to protect all U.S. residents from discrimination and arbitrary government action. These rights are especially critical in times where hatred based on race, color, and national origin is on the rise. "

MALDEF: Undocumented Immigrants DO Have Legal Rights - VIDEO

Go take a look at Paint's link. It pretty much validates what I posted. Got any more nonsense you want rejected?

No, you did not give three examples of people denied constitutional rights. I thought I explained that in terms even a moron like you would understand. Not sure if I can dumb it down anymore. A person who is executed is only executed because they have been tried in accordance with the constitution. The constitution, since you have never bothered to read it, protects a person from having their life taken "without due process of law." The killer shooting multiple people did not have his due process rights violated.

A person who is executed is certainly having their right to live violated. So is the maniac who is shooting innocent people.... that person isn't even given due process rights. My point is not that it's okay to violate constitutional rights, it's that constitutional rights don't always apply and aren't always guaranteed. They are certainly not guaranteed on the basis of standing on American soil.

“The Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution is not confined to the protection of citizens. It says: ’Nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the law.’ These provisions are universal in their application to all persons within the territorial jurisdiction, without regard to any differences of race, of color, or nationality; and the equal protection of the laws is a pledge of the protection of equal laws.” 2

All persons in the U.S., therefore, have constitutional rights. Among these are the right to equal protection of the law and the right to due process.

Also, undocumented persons have a constitutional right under the Fourth Amendment to deny any officer from entering their residence without consent, absent a search warrant.

Further, the Supreme Court has held that all children, regardless of their immigration status, are entitled to free public education, as required under the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. 3

Additionally, under federal law publicly funded hospitals must provide emergency medical services to all patients, regardless of their immigration status. 4 Immigrants are also protected from workplace discrimination under state and federal laws.

Moreover, under federal law, a person may recover money damages for loss of property, personal injury or death where damages occurred as a result of the “negligent or wrongful act or omission of any employee of the Government while acting within the scope of his office or employment, under circumstances where the United States, if a private person, would be liable to the claimant in accordance with the law of the place where the act or omission occurred.” 5

These are just a few of the rights that our Constitution and federal laws grant to all persons living in the U.S. These rights are intended to protect all U.S. residents from discrimination and arbitrary government action. These rights are especially critical in times where hatred based on race, color, and national origin is on the rise. "

Now you are jumping from what the Constitution says to what the SCOTUS has ruled. The SCOTUS once ruled slaves were property and had no constitutional rights. They ruled that failure to return slaves to their owner was a crime punishable by imprisonment. They ruled Jim Crow laws were constitutional. They upheld segregation as constitutional. Did the Constitution say that or did the SCOTUS rule that?

No, you did not give three examples of people denied constitutional rights. I thought I explained that in terms even a moron like you would understand. Not sure if I can dumb it down anymore. A person who is executed is only executed because they have been tried in accordance with the constitution. The constitution, since you have never bothered to read it, protects a person from having their life taken "without due process of law." The killer shooting multiple people did not have his due process rights violated.

A person who is executed is certainly having their right to live violated. So is the maniac who is shooting innocent people.... that person isn't even given due process rights. My point is not that it's okay to violate constitutional rights, it's that constitutional rights don't always apply and aren't always guaranteed. They are certainly not guaranteed on the basis of standing on American soil.
We are talking about constitutional rights. And it is constitutional to deprive someone of their life if only done after they have been afforded due process. And the only process to which a maniac killing people is entitled before he can be killed by law enforcement is the process of the cop pointing and shooting. People shot by police can sue and claim that they were denied due process of law. If the shooting, however, is legally justified, the courts conclude that they were not denied due process. And your point is fucking moronic. Constitutional rights do always apply and are always guaranteed. A person arrested in the United States is entitled to all of the protections of the constitution whether a natural born citizen (i.e one born here to parents who are not diplomats), a naturalized citizen, a legal resident alien or an illegal alien. If you think otherwise you are an idiot.

Now you are jumping from what the Constitution says to what the SCOTUS has ruled. The SCOTUS once ruled slaves were property and had no constitutional rights. They ruled that failure to return slaves to their owner was a crime punishable by imprisonment. They ruled Jim Crow laws were constitutional. They upheld segregation as constitutional. Did the Constitution say that or did the SCOTUS rule that?
Where in the constitution does it exclude from its protections people who are not here legally? Where? Quote me the section where it contains that exclusion of shut the fuck up. You are making yourself look like an idiot, though, it that does not appear to be an unusual thing for you. In making those rulings they interpreted the words of the constitution. They did so incorrectly. Here when the Fourth Amendment says that no person shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law there can be no doubt that illegal immigrants are persons. What more is there to conclude?

Your constitutional rights are somewhat lessened. But, you have the right to Due Process before you are deemed a criminal.

Well okay, so you DON'T automatically have unfettered constitutional rights by standing on American soil. Which is precisely what I said!

You don't necessarily have the right to due process... I gave an example for that as well... you are a maniac shooting up a day care center... the sniper from SWAT puts a bullet through your brain... he doesn't have to give you a trial by jury or read your Miranda rights or appoint you an attorney if you cannot afford one. You are posing a threat to society and can be denied every single one of your constitutional rights.

Where in the constitution does it exclude from its protections people who are not here legally? Where? Quote me the section where it contains that exclusion of shut the fuck up. You are making yourself look like an idiot, though, it that does not appear to be an unusual thing for you. In making those rulings they interpreted the words of the constitution. They did so incorrectly. Here when the Fourth Amendment says that no person shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law there can be no doubt that illegal immigrants are persons. What more is there to conclude?

I can't show you in the Constitution where it says slaves aren't property. I can't show you where it says separate isn't equal. I can't show you were it says a woman has the right to commit infanticide on her unborn baby. SCOTUS can rule all kinds of things that I can't show you in the Constitution.

And those rights cost us $100 billion a year. Time for them to go back to their homeland.

Your constitutional rights are somewhat lessened. But, you have the right to Due Process before you are deemed a criminal.

Well okay, so you DON'T automatically have unfettered constitutional rights by standing on American soil. Which is precisely what I said!

You don't necessarily have the right to due process... I gave an example for that as well... you are a maniac shooting up a day care center... the sniper from SWAT puts a bullet through your brain... he doesn't have to give you a trial by jury or read your Miranda rights or appoint you an attorney if you cannot afford one. You are posing a threat to society and can be denied every single one of your constitutional rights.
What you said, you fucking retard, is that you don't have any constitutional rights. But, as I and the other poster have proven to your tiny brain over and over again, you do. A person charged with a crime has precisely the same rights whether citizen or illegal alien. A citizen and illegal alien have precisely the same rights to not have their property taken away. You moronic example of a cop shooting a man in the midst of a shooting spree proves nothing. The guy does have the right to a trial by jury and the right to remain silent and the right to an attorney. He just never got the point to assert those rights because he was killing people and needed to be stopped. The killing of a criminal in the act of trying to harm others does not deprive that criminal of their rights. As I said before, a cop can be sued for an unjust killing on the basis that the cop deprived the victim of due process of law. But, when the cop is faced with deadly force, he is justified in acting. Now, either you are a complete and utter moron or you are just pretending to be one to goad me. Either way, go the fuck away.

Forum List

Back