Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

In fact, the topic is O'Donnell's outrageous and unsubstantiated allegation and the IDIOTS who swallowed his fake news.

Well it is very easy to refute the allegations... Just do what Presidents for the last 60 years has done... Release your taxes...

Ok ,lets assume he released his taxes, just for discussion purposes, ok?

what would happen?

POTUS KEEPING HIS FUCKING WORD will happen.

Crazy concept that there needs to be any further reason than Trump not constantly lying to your face about release of his tax returns.

Have you posted yours online anywhere? If not, why not?

I will as soon as I run for the Presidency of the United States of America....or maybe I won't, Trump didn't, so why should I or anyone else ever do that?

But whatever happens, unlike our fucking liar POTUS I will tell you the truth.

So you're just another gimp parroting some stupid demand like a good little drone. You telling the truth about anything isn't remotely likely, but go ahead and keep giving us the laughs.

then WTF is this thread all about?
Personally, my posts have been to say that this rumor is believable and makes sense.
I've explained the gaping holes in O'Donnell's fairy tale repeatedly -
Good for you.

Now....

Do you plan to even attempt to argue why this rumor would not make sense or is not believable?

I will refresh your memory:

The rumor is that trump had to have a co-signer, and that co-signer is a russian billionaire.

And...go!
I'll not bother with the idea that some Russian would cosign a 9 or 10 figure Trump loan is absurd on its face. The fact that Trump did biz with Deutsche Bank for 3 decades explains why they made the deals ... they made good money.

But I'll simply say that not a lick of evidence has been forthcoming and no other MSM has picked up that baton and run with it because it was FAKE NEWS. Now if you have any evidence please contact O'Donnell because he's so embarrassed that the egg on his face fried in seconds.

How dare you point to the fact even MSNBC ran fast away from this along with no other MSM grabbing it and running!

Well, yeah that is the fact that even the Guardian, Al-Jazeera or the BBC or even NPR have steered clear of this tabloid lie...

Want to bet they discovered the single source was Trump trolling them and they refuse to acknowledge it?

Last i checked msnbc had to apologize for this quote.. would you like to be on that law suit filed by trump?

You clearly don't know what you are reading.

The retraction of the claim does not mean it's false, it just wasn't apropriately supported.

Which is EXACTLY WHY dean is saying "O’Donnell just jumped the gun. But we’ll find out the truth."
So again would you like to get sued like O’Donnell is? You have 24 hours to submit an apology

You fucking gullible idiot (go ahead, sue me) , O'Donnell is not getting sued, no matter what Trump told you.

If Trump sues O"donnel there will be a process called DISCOVERY, where president will have to release his bank records, something that he is fighting tooth and nail NOT to do.

Which begs the question...why did O'Donnell and MSNBC back down and retract the story? That makes absolutely no sense at all...unless of course they're pretty sure that Trump DIDN'T get loans cosigned by Russian oligarchs as was alleged! If O'Donnell believed in his source he should be publicly calling on Trump to sue him and MSNBC should be joining in that call! Which leads me to believe that they made this story up out of whole cloth and know it never happened.
I'll assume you are sincere in the question and don't have an agenda to "score points." O'Donnell only had one source. Supposedly it came from inside the bank itself, but even so NBC had no legal protection in libel if the story, or any part of it, turned out inaccurate, because NBC's internal guidelines require more than one source. So, even for a small error, NBC would have given Trump - who is noted even for filing suits to just harass people - a four lane interstate to drive one up their ass.

I don't think anyone knows at this point what the Deutchbank records show, nor would I be willing to bet a penny on whether the gop Sup Ct will ever allow them to become public.

I believe the source was described as someone not from the bank itself but someone with knowledge of the bank...which quite frankly would be raising some serious red flags with me if I was looking for a valid source. My point remains the same however...since legally Trump has no obligation to turn over his financial statements and that right will almost certainly be supported by the Supreme Court...wouldn't MSNBC welcome a law suit against them that would allow them to view Trump's banking records through disclosure rules? What possible reason would they not? Unless of course they know that the entire O'Donnell story was bullshit from the start?

The idea that some Russian would cosign a 9 or 10 figure Trump loan is absurd on its face. Anyone who has done such a deal is laughing at your silliness. The fact that Trump did biz with Deutsche Bank for 3 decades explains why they made the deals ... the loans were profitable.

But I'll simply say that not a lick of evidence has been forthcoming and no other MSM has picked up that baton and run with it because it was FAKE NEWS. Now if you have any evidence please contact O'Donnell because he's so embarrassed that the egg on his face fried in seconds.
How dare you point to the fact even MSNBC ran fast away from this along with no other MSM grabbing it and running! Well, yeah that is the fact that even the Guardian, Al-Jazeera or the BBC or even NPR have steered clear of this tabloid lie... Want to bet they discovered the single source was Trump trolling them and they refuse to acknowledge it?
Yanno, everytime I think our bitter lefties have hit rock bottom a few of 'em drop in to lower the bar.

You clearly don't know what you are reading.

The retraction of the claim does not mean it's false, it just wasn't apropriately supported.

Which is EXACTLY WHY dean is saying "O’Donnell just jumped the gun. But we’ll find out the truth."
So again would you like to get sued like O’Donnell is? You have 24 hours to submit an apology

You fucking gullible idiot (go ahead, sue me) , O'Donnell is not getting sued, no matter what Trump told you.

If Trump sues O"donnel there will be a process called DISCOVERY, where president will have to release his bank records, something that he is fighting tooth and nail NOT to do.

Which begs the question...why did O'Donnell and MSNBC back down and retract the story? That makes absolutely no sense at all...unless of course they're pretty sure that Trump DIDN'T get loans cosigned by Russian oligarchs as was alleged! If O'Donnell believed in his source he should be publicly calling on Trump to sue him and MSNBC should be joining in that call! Which leads me to believe that they made this story up out of whole cloth and know it never happened.
I'll assume you are sincere in the question and don't have an agenda to "score points." O'Donnell only had one source. Supposedly it came from inside the bank itself, but even so NBC had no legal protection in libel if the story, or any part of it, turned out inaccurate, because NBC's internal guidelines require more than one source. So, even for a small error, NBC would have given Trump - who is noted even for filing suits to just harass people - a four lane interstate to drive one up their ass.

I don't think anyone knows at this point what the Deutchbank records show, nor would I be willing to bet a penny on whether the gop Sup Ct will ever allow them to become public.

I believe the source was described as someone not from the bank itself but someone with knowledge of the bank...which quite frankly would be raising some serious red flags with me if I was looking for a valid source. My point remains the same however...since legally Trump has no obligation to turn over his financial statements and that right will almost certainly be supported by the Supreme Court...wouldn't MSNBC welcome a law suit against them that would allow them to view Trump's banking records through disclosure rules? What possible reason would they not? Unless of course they know that the entire O'Donnell story was bullshit from the start?

You are stating a false choice.

MSNBC, just like everyone else does not fully know the story to be true or not true. There is one guy making the claim, but to put all your legal eggs in that basket is not exactly prudent.

The Congress will surely get the records sooner or later, so it's just a matter of time.

but if the rumors of someone you LIKED were running rampant you'd be doing your schoolgirl giggles at how fucked up they were for chasing rumors.
Irrelevant whining, attempt by trump cultist to divert. Please stay on track. I made arguments. Address them, or not. But you will have to find someone else to validate your attenpts to divert.

Last edited:
Running up the debt is winning. Good to know

Borrowing at no or negative interest is indeed very good, not that you commies and deviants are actually concerned about deficits in the first place; you're just parroting some fake 'talking point' because you're told to.

Pissing off our allies is winning - good to know

Like who? I've been to Germany and France 4 times since Trump was elected; nobody was crying about him, except some deadbeat 'officials' whining about having to pay some of their own bills for a change.

An unwinnable Trade war hurting US farmers & manufacturing is winning good to know

lol you don't care about any of them either; they want to engage in labor racketeering and selling to scum regimes that arrest people in order to sell their body parts they can move there themselves, no problem.

Rising wages eaten by rising costs thanks to stupid trade wars

Nobody actually needs the majority of the crap labor racketeers produce in Red China. If you doped addled left wingers are so concerned just give all that money you pour into the pockets of narco-trafficker cartels to charity or something.

job growth was higher under Obama.

So what? So was criminal illegal invasions, for a net loss to Americans.

A strong dollar makes imports cheaper, Makes our export items more expensive, and cuts tourism. You are dumber than shit.

lol says some mentally ill sicko deviant. Deport yourself if you're so unhappy. Nobody will miss you, except your meth dealer.

The idea that some Russian would cosign a 9 or 10 figure Trump loan is absurd on its face.
No it isn't. You cant judge such a thing on its face, without knowing how the co-signer may benefit. In fact, you have no good reason at all to make such an assertion.

Anyone who has done such a deal is laughing at your silliness.
But not you, because you know less than nothing about this, while i work in finance. And yes, we will demand co-signers on large commercial and personal loans, when appropriate.

How dare you point to the fact even MSNBC ran fast away from this along with no other MSM grabbing it and running!
He can go right ahead, and so can you. You two can cackle about that all day, for all I care. But that's not what i am discussing, so waste each others time, not mine. Thanks.

He can go right ahead, and so can you. You two can cackle about that all day, for all I care. But that's not what i am discussing, so waste each others time, not mine. Thanks.

You are wasting everyone time with your nonsense with you believe there is a cosigner and believe the story is true.

The fact is the single source was not credible, so now what do you have?

You are wasting everyone time with your nonsense with you believe there is a cosigner and believe the story is true.
And yet not once have you mustered any counterargument against my points to support the believability of such a notion, and have, instead, wasted your own time with a bevy of posts that address shit you invented in your head. So your complaining about having your time wasted doesn't hold water..

but if the rumors of someone you LIKED were running rampant you'd be doing your schoolgirl giggles at how fucked up they were for chasing rumors.
Irrelevant whining, attempt by trump cultist to divert. Please stay on track. I made arguments. Address them, or not. But you will have to find someone else to validate your attenpts to divert.
heh - not a huge trump fan. you see, THIS is the crux of your issue. you have to think that anyone who disagrees with you is EVERYTHING you hate. not just disagreeing with you. this is where people love to "normalize the extreme".

you're not giving me any leeway for how *I* feel about trump or things, you're just not seeing me bitching along side you so your only conclusion is i love trump.

that limited bullshit thought process is all yours, son. if you can't allow people to be who they are and see them as such, you're the biggest idiot you know and you don't even know it.

And yet not once have you mustered any counterargument against my points to support the believability of such a notion, and have, instead, wasted your own time with a bevy of posts that address shit you invented in your head. So your complaining about having your time wasted doesn't hold water..

You have yet to shown the document to support your opinion!

All the evidence has shown O'Donnell comment was inaccurate and not supported and MSNBC has walked away from it...

So where is your evidence to support your opinion?

Where is the actual document with the Russian Billionaire signature?

Also didn't you claim I was lying about you earlier and now here you are stating again you believe the story is true while everyone with commonsense realize the story is fake!

Deadbeat donnie defaults and bankrupt too many times, wall street blacklists him

Surprisingly, deutsche bank lends to him anyway.

Unsurprisingly, he defaults on $300 million+ with deutsche bank (wall street: "told ya so")

Deadbeat Donnie then receives a loan from deutschbank, while in default, to pay their own loan back and for an additional 100s of miilions of dollars.

Therefore, it would make sense that a co-signer was required for that loan.

Trump cultists: "A cosigner doesnt make any sense!!!!!"

Uh....why not?

Trump cultists: "Hillary! Obama!"

Um...please stay focused.

Trump cultists: "You are a bad man!"

Yawn.

your entire point is you continue to believe what a national news broadcaster said was not verified.

again - your choices. you're just being a fucking idiot.

Deadbeat donnie defaults and bankrupt too many times, wall street blacklists him

Unsurprisingly, he defaukts on $300 million+ with deutsche bank (wall street: "told ya so)

Deadbeat Donnie then receives a loan from deutschbank, while in default, toboay theor own loan back and for additional 100s of miilions of dollars.

Therefore, it would make sensebthat a co-signerbwas required for that loan.

Uh....why not?

Yawn.

Wow, show the documents to prove your theory to be correct!

Unsurprisingly, he defaukts on $300 million+ with deutsche bank (wall street: "told ya so)

Deadbeat Donnie then receives a loan from deutschbank, while in default, toboay theor own loan back and for additional 100s of miilions of dollars.

Therefore, it would make sensebthat a co-signerbwas required for that loan.

Uh....why not?

Yawn.

Wow, show the documents to prove your theory to be correct!
here's where you're an idiot for just not going YEA WHAT HE SAID...

your entire point is you continue to believe what a national news broadcaster said was not verified.

again - your choices. you're just being a fucking idiot.

His opinion is Trump needed one because of Trump business dealings and when ask to show the document to prove his theory correct, of course he can not.

Also I did ask the poster if they would accept documents from the bank if they did not show a cosigner and the poster never answered the question which tell me they will not!

Correct, I think it likely true, for the reasons I mentioned.

And you can't work up the mental tools to address those points.

This is a "you" problem, not a "me" problem.

Forum List

Back