Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

This story breaking. If this is true....

What will the Trumpettes say about this? Will they support impeachment?

The trails that lead from Trump's relationship with this bank could easily put Trump in prison. The ties to retired USSC Kennedy, the times to Russia & Trump, the ties to Trump falsification of documents provided to the government.

As this becomes more & more likely, when will Republicans in the Senate start to jump ship?

And the actual story.....

Trump lawyer to O'Donnell and MSNBC: Your claim about Russians co-signing his loans is defamatory; Update: I made an error, says O'Donnell

O’Donnell said during last night’s show that “I want to stress that is a single source, that has not been confirmed by NBC News. I have not seen any documentation from Deutsche Bank that supports this and verifies this. This is just a single source who has revealed that to me.” Legal eagles, would that be enough to get a defamation suit dismissed? He’s not claiming it’s a fact that Russian oligarchs guaranteed Trump’s loans, he’s not claiming that he’s seen evidence to that effect, he’s not claiming that a second source has confirmed that it’s true. All he’s saying is that some guy says so … and, uh, that he trusts that guy enough to report what he said to the entire country.

Typical liberal playbook, fabricate a story. Intentionally don't even attempt to verify. Run it to do as much damage as possible. O'Donnell is already back tracking and shitting his pants. Apparently ample public documents prove the story is false which rises to the level of malice. O'Donnell will be lucky if he doesn't get sued into bankruptcy.
At least real journalists retract their mistakes, even these babbling pundits on CNN and MSNBC. While your propaganda machine never does that's why you believe an entire other planet of garbage propaganda, dingbat.

LMAO "real journalists" print stories with a single source without verifying? :21::21::21:
When they are mistaken, they retract And apologize. Unlike any of your Heroes have ever done. You admire them for being lying sacks of s***.

Typical liberal playbook, fabricate a story. Intentionally don't even attempt to verify. Run it to do as much damage as possible. O'Donnell is already back tracking and shitting his pants. Apparently ample public documents prove the story is false which rises to the level of malice. O'Donnell will be lucky if he doesn't get sued into bankruptcy.
At least real journalists retract their mistakes, even these babbling pundits on CNN and MSNBC. While your propaganda machine never does that's why you believe an entire other planet of garbage propaganda, dingbat.

LMAO "real journalists" print stories with a single source without verifying? :21::21::21:
When they are mistaken, they retract And apologize. Unlike any of your Heroes have ever done. You admire them for being lying sacks of s***.
Yeah, right. O'Donnell already had his retraction statement typed up before he spewed these lies.

Sure, after the story has been blasted out 24/7 and nobody is likely to read the retraction on page 28 two months later. :eusa_hand: Fortunately we are kicking your asses anyway.

no kidding - those morons lie like a dog on purpose, then hunch each others leg until they either pass out or swear it true,

Yeah, right. O'Donnell already had his retraction statement typed up before he spewed these lies.

The liberal fake news are lying scum. They knowingly run false stories they don't even try to hide it anymore.

Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

The trails that lead from Trump's relationship with this bank could easily put Trump in prison. The ties to retired USSC Kennedy, the times to Russia & Trump, the ties to Trump falsification of documents provided to the government.

As this becomes more & more likely, when will Republicans in the Senate start to jump ship?

Trump lawyer to O'Donnell and MSNBC: Your claim about Russians co-signing his loans is defamatory; Update: I made an error, says O'Donnell

O’Donnell said during last night’s show that “I want to stress that is a single source, that has not been confirmed by NBC News. I have not seen any documentation from Deutsche Bank that supports this and verifies this. This is just a single source who has revealed that to me.” Legal eagles, would that be enough to get a defamation suit dismissed? He’s not claiming it’s a fact that Russian oligarchs guaranteed Trump’s loans, he’s not claiming that he’s seen evidence to that effect, he’s not claiming that a second source has confirmed that it’s true. All he’s saying is that some guy says so … and, uh, that he trusts that guy enough to report what he said to the entire country.
Sounds like a prediction and I don't know what all the right-wing fuss is about considering he said all that.

WOW

The criminal deutsche bank, laundering criminal russian money...

President Pussyboy, the criminal assisting in the task...

As everyone pretty much already knew.

WOW

The criminal deutsche bank, laundering criminal russian money...

President Pussyboy, the criminal assisting in the task...

As everyone pretty much already knew.

LOL hate Trump much? :cuckoo:

The liberal fake news are lying scum. They knowingly run false stories they don't even try to hide it anymore.
What part of the deadbeat president sucking russian balls because they cosigned his loans in order to expedite the laundering of their criminal money surprises you?

Sounds like a prediction and I don't know what all the right-wing fuss is about considering he said all that.
CNN and MSNBC do a crappy job of reporting the news. They have pundits babbling all day. But at least they are not play propaganda machine like fox or demagogues like Rush Limbaugh etc etc where the dupes get their news LOL aaarrrggghhh.... But putting politics aside, they are all talk fests and don't have any foreign offices or reporters, just debating and pissing people off and dividing.

We both know they don't care. There is literally nothing that could make them think Trump is anything less than perfect.

Evidently both of you missed the apology from O'Donnell.

You're right!

RealDave was so excited to post something he thought was detrimental that he, like O'Donnell, rushed to throw it out there without a shred of fact. Normal people would be ashamed but RealDave, francoHFW, their fellow Trolls along with MSNBC only giggle and rush on to the next false story. Their only regret is that more people don't just read their fake news and don't bother to look further and find out the truth.

Last edited:
What part of the deadbeat president sucking russian balls because they cosigned his loans in order to expedite the laundering of their criminal money surprises you?

The part where you are wrong you stupid imbecile. We'll be waiting for your apology now that we have O'Donnell's...OH SNAP! :auiqs.jpg:

O'Donnell tweeted that, "Last night I made an error in judgment by reporting an item about the president’s finances that didn’t go through our rigorous verification and standards process." "I shouldn’t have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cryin' worthless leftist traitor

O'Donnell apologizes to President Trump..."Last night I made an error in judgment by reporting an item about the president’s finances that didn’t go through our rigorous verification and standards process." "I shouldn’t have reported it and I was wrong to discuss it on the air."

President Trump bitch slaps O'Donnell and NBC :eusa_dance:

So he should be impeached for (potentially) having taken out a loan with a Russian BEFORE he was president?

The part where you are wrong you stupid imbecile.
Oops, youre doing that retard thing again. I asked you what about the report would surprise you. Sensing something negative about your cult leader, you immediately went into "rabid fetus" mode. Calm down, son.

Furthermore, the unverified report remains...nobody said it was false. An apology was issued for not having more grounds to discuss the report on the air. (A speople not blinded by cultism can read for themselves)

So, again, I ask....

What about any of that would surprise you? The true answer is "nothing", but your cultism wont allow you to answer truthfully.

Forum List

Back