Trump's Deutsche bank loans cosigned by Russian Oligarch?

The Russian narrative has already failed, dumbfuck. The rest of you bigoted lying loons have moved on to white supremacy and recession.
The hell it has, brainwashed functional moron....
The Geigh is Strong in many a Russian Collusion believers.
Hairy Man Butt Lovin isn't just a fantasy for Lefty, it's a way of life.
Bottom's up baby
Who said anything about collusion? Why would the Russians bother colluding with these idiots? Just because the Trump campaign met with Russians over a hundred times and wrote nothing down is not suspicious at all LOL. Every Republican senator and representative on intelligence committees agrees the Russians hacked the DNC server and gave the emails to WikiLeaks and thus Fox noise which went on about it along with CNN and MSNBC 4 a year. Wrecked the election along with big mouth GOP idiot James Comey. Sorry you missed all the news Tama brain-washed functional moron.

Every Republican senator and representative on intelligence committees agrees the Russians hacked the DNC server and gave the emails to WikiLeaks

Don't you hate it when Dem corruption is exposed?

There ought to be a law, eh comrade?
Give us a call when it actually happens, brainwashed functional moron. By the way what the f*** are you talkin about you idiot?

Nah, you haven't touched nothin but Hairy Man Butt, Troll Holio

Sorry dude..I don't go that way. Talk to one of your Trumper buddies. Maybe they'll help you out

Herr Lesh believes that anyone who disagrees with him is a "Trumper".
If they don't vote Democrat, they are no different. Brainwashed functional morons.

You mean they aren't any different? You're rhetoric is certainly interesting and very divisive. I understand your anger as you wasted your life and now blame everyone else who is more successful. I do pity you, Mr. Franco.
All the people who call themselves classical liberals libertarians etc etc just found another form of GOP propaganda total garbage.....

Typical liberal playbook, fabricate a story. Intentionally don't even attempt to verify. Run it to do as much damage as possible. O'Donnell is already back tracking and shitting his pants. Apparently ample public documents prove the story is false which rises to the level of malice. O'Donnell will be lucky if he doesn't get sued into bankruptcy.
At least real journalists retract their mistakes, even these babbling pundits on CNN and MSNBC. While your propaganda machine never does that's why you believe an entire other planet of garbage propaganda, dingbat.

Nah, you haven't touched nothin but Hairy Man Butt, Troll Holio

Sorry dude..I don't go that way. Talk to one of your Trumper buddies. Maybe they'll help you out

If they don't vote Democrat, they are no different. Brainwashed functional morons.

You mean they aren't any different? You're rhetoric is certainly interesting and very divisive. I understand your anger as you wasted your life and now blame everyone else who is more successful. I do pity you, Mr. Franco.
All the people who call themselves classical liberals libertarians etc etc just found another form of GOP propaganda total garbage.....

You're the one giving childish smileys. So sad. A 70 year old acting like a 7 year old.

It's crazy how these oligarchs have enriched the Clinton and Biden families but we're talking about Trump. I guess the fake news just can't let it go.
All the Democrats have given their tax returns and all their income is well-known, brainwashed functional moron. Trump is a con man and fraud and we shall see what happens. Try a news program. instead of a propaganda outlet, brainwashed functional moron..

You're the one giving childish smileys. So sad. A 70 year old acting like a 7 year old.
No argument as usual, troll?

It's crazy how these oligarchs have enriched the Clinton and Biden families but we're talking about Trump. I guess the fake news just can't let it go.

Biden? Where'd you get that ?

Uncle Joe is only worth $9 million, he's a fucking pauper by American Plutocrat Standards and wouldn't make it through the front door of the Russkie Oligarch Club ...
He was worth of a couple of hundred thousand dollars until he got into private life and wrote a bestseller and gave a bunch of speeches for money. These brainwashed idiots don't know where he got the money!!! What idiots...

Sorry they don't have one for you are an idiot and should shut the hell up, brainwashed functional....

The Russian narrative has already failed, dumbfuck. The rest of you bigoted lying loons have moved on to white supremacy and recession.
Bottom's up baby
Who said anything about collusion? Why would the Russians bother colluding with these idiots? Just because the Trump campaign met with Russians over a hundred times and wrote nothing down is not suspicious at all LOL. Every Republican senator and representative on intelligence committees agrees the Russians hacked the DNC server and gave the emails to WikiLeaks and thus Fox noise which went on about it along with CNN and MSNBC 4 a year. Wrecked the election along with big mouth GOP idiot James Comey. Sorry you missed all the news Tama brain-washed functional moron.

Every Republican senator and representative on intelligence committees agrees the Russians hacked the DNC server and gave the emails to WikiLeaks

Give us a call when it actually happens, brainwashed functional moron. By the way what the f*** are you talkin about you idiot?

Give us a call when it actually happens,

The "hack" didn't expose Dem corruption?

That's great!

What did it expose?

Bottom's up baby
Russia Russia Russia is just Lefty code for "Join in on the Hairy Man Butt Loving Choo Choo Train."

I heard you are the caboose.
B359-WEB-MS1B01-crop-c0-5__0-5-863x1050.png
Dude...you're the only one on this thread fixated on hairy man butt.

JS

As far as Russia...let's just pretend they didn't screw around with our elections and are STILL doing so...

He appears to be a latent homosexual. In another thread a few days back he did nothing except mention man butts, butt plugs and so on. He has this fixation that cannot be denied. Come out tree.

Applicant worth $5Bil does not need a co-signer for a $25mil construction loan.

You do if you are not worth $5Bil and you are broke...

This has been my favourite for years at what would break him... Banks don't do business with people who screw them in bankruptcy...

There is also the investments, $200m to build a village that will never see that money back, smells like laundering...

I say Trump was laundering the Russians money... They were in turn investing in him...

No one expected him to come President but when he did, they had him...

No argument as usual, troll?

Argument? You pepper my posts with smileys, say “super duper” and run. When you’re ready to grow up, let me know.

Sorry they don't have one for you are an idiot and should shut the hell up, brainwashed functional....

At least I have something to wash. You jealous?

Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

This story breaking. If this is true....

What will the Trumpettes say about this? Will they support impeachment?

The trails that lead from Trump's relationship with this bank could easily put Trump in prison. The ties to retired USSC Kennedy, the times to Russia & Trump, the ties to Trump falsification of documents provided to the government.

As this becomes more & more likely, when will Republicans in the Senate start to jump ship?

YOUR SOURCE, RAW STORY is a left-leaning American online news organization founded in 2004 by John K. Byrne. It covers current national and international political and economic news and publishes its own editorials and investigative pieces. The Raw Story is a progressive news site,[3]bringing attention to stories that it sees as downplayed or ignored by other media outlets. It is owned by Washington, D.C.-based Raw Story Media, Inc.
So says the recipient of the Limbaugh Letter.

Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

The trails that lead from Trump's relationship with this bank could easily put Trump in prison. The ties to retired USSC Kennedy, the times to Russia & Trump, the ties to Trump falsification of documents provided to the government.

As this becomes more & more likely, when will Republicans in the Senate start to jump ship?

YOUR SOURCE, RAW STORY is a left-leaning American online news organization founded in 2004 by John K. Byrne. It covers current national and international political and economic news and publishes its own editorials and investigative pieces. The Raw Story is a progressive news site,[3]bringing attention to stories that it sees as downplayed or ignored by other media outlets. It is owned by Washington, D.C.-based Raw Story Media, Inc.

Are you denying the accuracy of my post, FakeDave?

Bottom's up baby
Russia Russia Russia is just Lefty code for "Join in on the Hairy Man Butt Loving Choo Choo Train."

I heard you are the caboose.
B359-WEB-MS1B01-crop-c0-5__0-5-863x1050.png
Dude...you're the only one on this thread fixated on hairy man butt.

JS

As far as Russia...let's just pretend they didn't screw around with our elections and are STILL doing so...
Who was the POTUS during the 2016 election?

Obama discussed this with members of Congress who opted not to make it public due to the closeness of the election.. Obama put on sanctions.

Fat ass Trump has known since day one & did nothing except call our intelligence agencies all worthless dumbasses & said he believed Putin.

Moscow Mitch blocks bills to fight it.

Typical liberal playbook, fabricate a story. Intentionally don't even attempt to verify. Run it to do as much damage as possible. O'Donnell is already back tracking and shitting his pants. Apparently ample public documents prove the story is false which rises to the level of malice. O'Donnell will be lucky if he doesn't get sued into bankruptcy.
The only public document that say this is false were completed by Trump.

Last edited:

Trump's legal team is already threatening fake news NBC and Lawrence O’Donnell with legal action for defamation and malice for knowingly running a false story from a single source, when ample public documents exist that prove the story is false.
I hope your fat asssed buddy sues & the bank must produce documents.

Bottom's up baby

What Dem Corruption?

Are you denying the accuracy of my post, FakeDave?

I'm saying when you assfucks get your information from Limbaugh & Fox and Mindwars and then call ever other source liberal that what you post is irrelevant.

You seem to think it is great to use your right wing sources all the time.

Forum List

Back