Trump's devious plan to eliminate Sanctuary cities?

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
Trump has already announced a plan that could undermine sanctuary enclaves on any level, be it local, county or state. Within the first 100 days of his administration he plans to nationalize all law enforcement agencies /departments under the auspices of Homeland security. That move will centralize all police power under one roof. No sanctuary city, state or county can exist under that paradigm since all of them will be working for the FEDS.

The question arises as to who will be responsible for enforcing local and state laws and ordinances? To find an example of what could develop if Trump's plan sees the light of day my research took me to South Korea.
Having served in Korea twice I have some idea of just how effective that policing model is. It worked fine for South Korea but I don't think our state governments are going to allow Trump to usurp their power like that!

Trump Announces Plan to Federalize American Police Departments

Trump releases plans for all kinds of silly crap. He's even trying to do some of it. He'll soon find that being president isn't the same as being king, like he thought.

Trump releases plans for all kinds of silly crap. He's even trying to do some of it. He'll soon find that being president isn't the same as being king, like he thought.

How do you know he thought that? Got some proof?

His actions.

Which ones? I agree he has an ego. Any President should.....just as Obama did......I don't want a wuss around. But, to think he is king? C'on. I would like more than opinion. What exactly did you learn that caused you to think he thought he was a king?

You do know Obama was doing this......In fact several of your sanctuary cities are in the program cause they be racist

Trump has already announced a plan that could undermine sanctuary enclaves on any level, be it local, county or state. Within the first 100 days of his administration he plans to nationalize all law enforcement agencies /departments under the auspices of Homeland security. That move will centralize all police power under one roof. No sanctuary city, state or county can exist under that paradigm since all of them will be working for the FEDS.

The question arises as to who will be responsible for enforcing local and state laws and ordinances? To find an example of what could develop if Trump's plan sees the light of day my research took me to South Korea.
Having served in Korea twice I have some idea of just how effective that policing model is. It worked fine for South Korea but I don't think our state governments are going to allow Trump to usurp their power like that!

Way to go Trump. We can't have American cities that ignore laws and harbor illegal aliens. Lock those mayors and police chiefs up!

I pray that you are right. If Trump has all police power under his control, we can only shudder at the possibilities and arm ourselves against the inevitable.

His actions.

Which ones? I agree he has an ego. Any President should.....just as Obama did......I don't want a wuss around. But, to think he is king? C'on. I would like more than opinion. What exactly did you learn that caused you to think he thought he was a king?

There is a long list of things he said he was going to do that are clearly unconstitutional, and no, I'm not going to give you a list. If you weren't in a coma, you heard them too.

His actions.

There is a long list of things he said he was going to do that are clearly unconstitutional, and no, I'm not going to give you a list. If you weren't in a coma, you heard them too.

Oh look at you. Trying to put it off on me. You said it, you own it. And you have no proof. It's just in your mind.

Fake news, dumb shit.

His actions.

Oh look at you. Trying to put it off on me. You said it, you own it. And you have no proof. It's just in your mind.

I don't care if you want to pretend he didn't promise all kinds of un-doable things. Believe what you want.

This is from 2016. It was wrong wasn't it?

His actions.

I don't care if you want to pretend he didn't promise all kinds of un-doable things. Believe what you want.

Same to you sweetie.

Fake News is Fake.

There is no truth to the above-quoted story. The web site Real News Right Now is just one of many fake news sites currently operating on the Internet, one which does not contain a disclaimer stating the true nature of the site. In fact, the web site's "About Section" boasts of the many journalistic accomplishments of its lead author,
R. Hobbus J.D. This too, of course, is a work of fiction:

In addition to the fact that an "R. Hobbus J.D." has never been nominated, awarded, or considered for any of the aforementioned awards, the above-quoted section contains several clues about the true intent of Real News Right Now. For instance, while the Stephen Glass Distinction in Journalistic Integrity may sound like a real award, author Stephen Glass is famous for making up a number of his news articles.

FALSE: Obama to Sign Executive Order Stripping Texas of Statehood Ahead of Jade Helm 15

Nice Fake News Site:

New Study Shows Illegal Immigrants to Outnumber Americans 2 to 1 by 2025
CAMBRIDGE, Ma. – A groundbreaking study conducted by researchers at MIT suggests Americans living in the United States could find themselves …

Recent Study Shows Nearly Six in Ten Trump Supporters are Illiterate
CULLMAN, Al. – An independent study conducted by the bipartisan policy group Alliance for Community Organizations seeking Reform Now has dete…

Muslim Man Facing Terrorism Charges After Farting on Crowded Commuter Bus
CHICAGO, Il. – A stampede to exit a CTA bus in downtown Chicago left one person dead and more than a dozen injured Wednesday morning after pa…

Forum List

Back