Trump’s Favorite Pastor Claims Democrats Worship Pagan God Moloch

This does not in any way negate the fact that Jeffress is a sick f••• and so is Trump , which , after all is the subject of this thread,

Given much of the depraved, degenerate, perverse sh•• that you defend and support, you're really in no position to call anyone else a “sick f•••”. It's a bit like a supermassive black hole at the center of a galaxy calling a kettle “black”.

Another bizarre rant from the pastor who predicted civil war if Trump is impeached.

Progressive Secular Humanist -

Demons for Democrats: Robert Jeffress, Texas megachurch pastor and one of Trump’s closest spiritual advisors, claims Democrats worship Moloch, the demon god of the Old Testament.

Who?? Moloch? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

This Democrat for one never heard of Moloch and I'm sure that most have not.

Jeffress is a dangerous idiot. The attempt to literally demonize Democrats is childish and unAmerican, as is the assumption that everyone must worship some god.

And while Jeffress may be an idiot, he manages to influence the thinking of President Donald Trump, the Idiot-in-chief.

Folks, this is the type of person who has Trumps ear. Republicans: Please explain how that is not downright scary ? :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:
Thor is a pagan god? I can't love him more. Thanks, Marvel. I've seen no raping of kids so to
be closer to a lord called Thor. Can any other non-Thor godly folks confirm?
As you offer your kids for rape.

Last edited:
Another bizarre rant from the pastor who predicted civil war if Trump is impeached.

Demons for Democrats: Robert Jeffress, Texas megachurch pastor and one of Trump’s closest spiritual advisors, claims Democrats worship Moloch, the demon god of the Old Testament.

Jeffress is a dangerous idiot. The attempt to literally demonize Democrats is childish and unAmerican, as is the assumption that everyone must worship some god.

And while Jeffress may be an idiot, he manages to influence the thinking of President Donald Trump, the Idiot-in-chief.

Folks, this is the type of person who has Trumps ear. Republicans: Please explain how that is not downright scary ? :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DANG. Are we safe?

Not the least bit implausible, if it weren't that they already worship The State.
Do you want to tell me Thor is a pagan god? I can't love him more. Thanks, Marvel. I've seen no raping of kids so to

This Democrat for one never heard of Moloch and I'm sure that most have not
Then dont mock what you dont understand.

Molech required child sacrifice. The child died in the stone arms (heated to a high temperature by fire.). Yeah, you guys worship Molech, but today you call him "Choice"

This Democrat for one never heard of Moloch and I'm sure that most have not
Then dont mock what you dont understand.

Molech required child sacrifice. The child died in the stone arms (heated to a high temperature by fire.). Yeah, you guys worship Molech, but today you call him "Choice"

Atleast Democrats make the babies comfortable while they decide weather or not to kill it.

Not the least bit implausible, if it weren't that they already worship The State.
Do you want to tell me Thor is a pagan god? I can't love him more. Thanks, Marvel. I've seen no raping of kids so to
You are seriously I'll. I think they have medication for that though

You are seriously I'll. I think they have medication for that though
Still deflecting. Has your lord raped too many young?

Dr. Jeffress is one of America's greatest theologians. I think he's more qualified to make this theological assessment of liberalism than 99%+ of the people out there. Jeffress has a Doctor of Divinity degree.

That doesn't mean he can't be wrong. But I think the libs need to address the issue and prove their case.

^ Thats exactly the kind of thing Moloch would say. Ill be keeping my eye on you.
Good to see you don't deny gods.
I gotta be honest, im not familiar with Moloch, but he sounds like a bad guy.
Well, he's not happy with Trump!

Breitbart News reported, "The Trump administration has redirected $34 million in federal family planning funds from Planned Parenthood to other providers that do not perform or refer for abortions.

"Planned Parenthood chose not to comply with the administration’s enforcement of a rule that states Title X federal funds cannot be used for abortion providers.

"The rule does not cut back family planning funds, however. Instead, it redirects them to non-abortion providers — federally qualified health care centers, which outnumber Planned Parenthood clinics 20 to one."

Bu-bu-but the National Review told me he was pro-abortion.

He has done something everyone promised: De-funded Planned Parenthood.

In fact, they de-funded themselves.

Well you are a bunch of sycophants and perverts.

Forum List

Back