Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

Right he turned them over immediately after 6 years and everyone knows a box in a garage is the most secure place in the history of the universe. Jumping through hoops is like an Olympic sport for you people.

The six years were just Veep documents, he had a bunch more as Senator. The Veep ones he could make the claim he carried them out unknowingly, but no way as a Senator. Those he had to stuff down his pants to get out, there is no other way

Yet Biden who took documents over longer periods and spread them through his house doesn't bother you at all. You're a lying bitch, this isn't a standard to you, it's just a lame partisan attack
The problem isn't so much having the documents, it's the fact that Trump wouldn't give them back.

Biden gave them back.

The problem isn't so much having the documents, it's the fact that Trump wouldn't give them back.

Biden gave them back.
Biden took them illegally, Trump took them legally.

Those are the facts.

And seriously, Biden sticking documents illegally down his pants as Senator isn't an issue because after he did that repeatedly he didn't fight it when he got caught? That's just stupid, you are as I said a lying partisan bitch

I don't know what that means.

Do hoops prove Biden knew he had those documents?
It's the things you loons jump through to excuse behavior even as you accuse others of doing the same exact shit.

If you take classified material from a secure area you have to sign a custody document and they have to be stored in an approved secure location a fucking garage in a private residence is not secure. So either Biden signed out those documents which proves he knew about them or he illegally removed them.

I managed secure networks and classified email servers in the Army I know what I'm talking about you obviously don't.

You may not call for it, but you snuggle and make out with people who do and say nothing against it. Trump was legal, Biden wasn't. Those are facts. You can not like them, you can disagree that what Trump did should be legal, but it was

LOL, and Conservative from Georgia is another Dem who has to steal from Trump, LOL. Fake News, it's a hilarious description of ... you ... LOL

Absolutely, you're calling for Trump to be prosecuted for something he did legally and are silent about Joe taking them when he didn't have that authority and you believe he doesn't know how they were scattered through his hose.

You want Trump to be prosecuted for a non-crime, you want Biden to not be prosecuted for a real crime. You're a dishonest piece of shit

LOL, Conservative from Georgia again shows Trump to be superior as again you steal his content, LOL

Nope.....trump can't wave a magical fairy wand or think about declassification.
Trump was wrong to take the documents and even more wrong to not return them. Lying POS ^^

I don't know if you're serious or joking

In light of the Durham Report, the entire DOJ/FBI/DNC should be required to recuse itself from anything to do with Trump. By the time any charges could be tried, Trump will be back in the White House. So let congress get all that the DOJ has and they can investigate themselves.
Nothing in the report requiring anyone to recuse. No charges for anyone else. Durham found no crime he could convict anyone on. But the liars Club Faux Not New/Neo-GOP did get some fine talking points that turned out to be lies too.

Lies are really all they ever have these days. Beside catching Bill fibbing about a .......

Forum List

Back