Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

If the left has to lie its because they are wrong and they know it....

Donald Trump is an enemy of the United states and a traitor. This guy should be in prison and found guilty for treason...DeSantis sucks and I hate his policies but he isn't as of yet a traitor. I consider him anti-American as he wants to cut and gut our ability to compete with the rest of the world but.

No, they didn't. Trump's lawyer signed a document stating that they had turned everything over, which turned out to be untrue.
Sounds like his lawyer might be in trouble, if you can prove the lawyer did that knowingly and intentionally.

Do you guys think Ron DeSantis will take advantage of the situation and paint Trump as a criminal if Trump is charged?
Bloomberg News has the development:

"Special Counsel Jack Smith is wrapping up his investigation into former president Donald Trump’s refusal to return classified documents after his election defeat and is poised to announce possible criminal charges in the days or weeks after Memorial Day, according to people familiar with the matter.

As Smith’s team winds down the classified documents probe, a separate inquiry into efforts by Trump and his allies to overturn the 2020 election continues, according to four people familiar with the matter who asked not to be identified discussing a confidential inquiry.

Trump’s associates believe the Justice Department’s investigation into documents taken from the White House after he left office is close to the end, said one of the people, but they don’t know if charges will be brought against the former president or anyone else.

Any indictments resulting from the roughly year-long investigation must be approved by Attorney General Merrick Garland and a federal grand jury.
No. I don't think he will play dirty. Besides ,he will need the Trump voters to win.

Donald Trump is an enemy of the United states and a traitor. This guy should be in prison and found guilty for treason...DeSantis sucks and I hate his policies but he isn't as of yet a traitor. I consider him anti-American as he wants to cut and gut our ability to compete with the rest of the world but.
Fuck off. Only Dems are traitors. And fag lovers.

Fuck off. Only Dems are traitors. And fag lovers.
How? What is wrong with being gay? Nothing. How are we traitors? For wanting America to lead the world and caring enough about that leadership to invest in that leadership. lol. You're the one that wants to undermine this country at every turn.

How? What is wrong with being gay? Nothing. How are we traitors? For wanting America to lead the world and caring enough about that leadership to invest in that leadership. lol. You're the one that wants to undermine this country at every turn.
Buy any gas lately? Or food? Read the NEWS lately? We are in another goddam WAR. And yes. God created Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve. Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed.

No, those aren’t facts. At least not yet. To say they were taken illegally requires proof that taking them was done knowingly and willingly.

What is a fact, is that Trump received a grand jury subpoena to return all these documents and didn't return all the documents. If the government can prove that he did so knowingly and willingly, he's in big trouble.

You don't like the law applying equally to both Trump and Biden, I understand that. I don't care, but I understand it fine

You don't like the law applying equally to both Trump and Biden, I understand that. I don't care, but I understand it fine
Nonsense. Biden worked with them to turn over the documents right away. If Trump had turned over the documents right away, he wouldn't be in trouble. Trump decided to play stupid games, so he gets stupid prizes.

Trump is in trouble for obstruction of justice. That's not the case for Biden because he didn't obstruct justice. The law applies equally to equal situations. These are not equal situations no matter how badly you try to spin it.

Nonsense. Biden worked with them to turn over the documents right away. If Trump had turned over the documents right away, he wouldn't be in trouble. Trump decided to play stupid games, so he gets stupid prizes.

Trump is in trouble for obstruction of justice. That's not the case for Biden because he didn't obstruct justice. The law applies equally to equal situations. These are not equal situations no matter how badly you try to spin it.

It's not in question. The President has the power to immediately declassify and take documents. Trump was President, Biden wasn't. You can't argue facts, sorry dimwit

Good luck proving that.
what the f are you talking about? When did he give the documents back? Before or after his aid called the National Archies after finding a classified document, hidden in a folder, in his office, in a file labeled "personal"?

I never said he got away with it did I?

Lying to keep them sounds like he was attempting to steal them. We'll see what the jury says I'm sure.
Juries are now as corrupt as the Judicial branch. Railroading people can be done when fascism is the new system of government.

Which had nothing to do with my post, but whatever provides you with a good excuse.
?? It was thesis of your post. Biden's FBI and DOJ are treating Trump and Biden completely different.

Forum List

Back