Trump's Hero Bombs Humanitarian Workers

When he's not busy deliberately bombing hospitals, Putin takes time out to bomb aid convoys in Syria.

Trump's Chumps translate this to, "Putin's kicking ISIS ass!"

US blames Russia after UN aid convoy in Syria targeted by air attack

The attack on the convoy, made up of Syrian Red Crescent trucks carrying UN-supplied food, was reported to have killed at least 12 people and destroyed 18 trucks laden with food intended for tens of thousands of people cut off by the war in a rural area west of Aleppo city.

Aid officials said it was hit from the air while unloading food at a warehouse in opposition controlled Urem al-Kubra. Early reports suggested most of the dead were Syrian Red Crescent drivers.

Stephen O’Brien, the UN’s emergency relief coordinator, said that the convoy had been clearly marked and its route had been provided to all parties to the conflict.
sad thing to see, but linking this to trump is complete bullshit.

I I try not to deny history

You are denying the SHIT out of Russia's history, and blaming America first.
Lol I did no such thing
You most certainly did. You have the incredible, twisted idea in your head the US is more likely to have committed this war crime because you think the US has a history of committing more war crimes than Russia.

Only someone who is seriously ignorant and stupid would hold that belief. Like, say, a 60s liberal.

"Blame America First!"

Lol I did no such thing
You most certainly did. You have the incredible, twisted idea in your head that the US is more likely to have committed this war crime because you think the US commits more war crimes than Russia.

Only someone who is seriously ignorant and stupid would hold that belief.
LMAO fucking retard

That's another thing about the modern pseudocons and their similarity to 60s hippies: moral relativism.

We old school conservatives used to rip into liberals for spewing that shit.

Lol I did no such thing
You most certainly did. You have the incredible, twisted idea in your head that the US is more likely to have committed this war crime because you think the US commits more war crimes than Russia.

LMAO fucking retard
Oh. Great retort, hippie. Better luck next time.

"Russia can do no wrong!"

We're going to need the Russians to block chinese expansion in the near future because when the debt hits $25T, we won't be able to field a military that can project American power. Good job Barry!

When he's not busy deliberately bombing hospitals, Putin takes time out to bomb aid convoys in Syria.

The attack on the convoy, made up of Syrian Red Crescent trucks carrying UN-supplied food, was reported to have killed at least 12 people and destroyed 18 trucks laden with food intended for tens of thousands of people cut off by the war in a rural area west of Aleppo city.

Aid officials said it was hit from the air while unloading food at a warehouse in opposition controlled Urem al-Kubra. Early reports suggested most of the dead were Syrian Red Crescent drivers.

Stephen O’Brien, the UN’s emergency relief coordinator, said that the convoy had been clearly marked and its route had been provided to all parties to the conflict.
Trumps good buddy Putin is a menace to life and limb for sure.

Guno5000 also thought it was all trump rhetoric turkey was buying oil from ISIS until I showed him an article from 2014.. That shut his damn mouth.
No, it didn't. You Pravda reading useful idiots were going along with Putin's attempt to undermine our friendship with a longtime, very loyal ally.

You've never shut me up, hippie.

And you never provided any evidence whatsoever the government of Turkey was buying oil from ISIS, liar.

Lol I did no such thing

LMAO fucking retard
Oh. Great retort, hippie. Better luck next time.
Whats your standards for responding to bullshit G?

Guno5000 also thought it was all trump rhetoric turkey was buying oil from ISIS until I showed him an article from 2014.. That shut his damn mouth.
No, it didn't. You Pravda reading useful idiots were going along with Putin's attempt to undermine our friendship with a longtime, very loyal ally.

And you never provided any evidence whatsoever the government of Turkey was buying oil from ISIS, liar.
I guess Obama was too when he went there to discuss it? Lol

Is this the same "U.S" that blamed Assad for chemical attacks that were actually done by CIAl-qeada????
No this is the same "U.S." which hired extraterrestrial Jews to destroy the World Trade Center.

Nah, they did it themselves....no "extras" were required......

Putin's feelings were hurt when Turkey shot down a Russian plane. So Putin got useful idiots to spread a story that Turkey was buying oil from ISIS, and piss drinking rubes like TNHarley gargled and regurgitated it on behalf of Putin.

Are we sure the 'Reset' Button plague she gave Russia actually said 'Over-Charge' and Not 'Bomb Allied Convoys'?! :p

Is this the same "U.S" that blamed Assad for chemical attacks that were actually done by CIAl-qeada????
No this is the same "U.S." which hired extraterrestrial Jews to destroy the World Trade Center.

Nah, they did it themselves....no "extras" were required......
I distinctly recall you announcing, with much drama and fanfare, you were leaving this forum because no one was buying your conspiracy theory bullshit.

That's some imagination you have there. A lie you told yourself so many times you have deluded yourself into bleeving it.

Putin's feelings were hurt when Turkey shot down a Russian plane. So Putin got useful idiots to spread a story that Turkey was buying oil from ISIS, and piss drinking rubes like TNHarley gargled and regurgitated it on behalf of Putin.
Dude, the State dept even admitted it. Get your head out of your ass

If a person goes to North Carolina and buys some cigarettes and then smuggles them into New York City, does that mean Andrew Cuomo or the State of New York is buying illegal cigarettes from the crooks in NC?

If you are as stupid as TNHarley, it does.

Just so with Turkey. The people buying oil from ISIS were smugglers, not the Turkish government.

So America sanctions Iraq for 20 odd years and yet Putin's wrong for actually wanting a decisive victory, quickly.

That's some imagination you have there. A lie you told yourself so many times you have deluded yourself into bleeving it.
:rofl:

Forum List

Back