Trump's Hero Bombs Humanitarian Workers

Putin's feelings were hurt when Turkey shot down a Russian plane. So Putin got useful idiots to spread a story that Turkey was buying oil from ISIS, and piss drinking rubes like TNHarley gargled and regurgitated it on behalf of Putin.
Dude, the State dept even admitted it. Get your head out of your ass
Another lie.

Daily Press Briefing - December 2, 2015

QUESTION: Russian – yeah. Russian minister of defense showed satellite images accusing Turkey that thousands of oil trucks have been heading towards Turkey; that Turkey buys, process, and transfer this ISIS oil. What’s your comment on that?

MR TONER: Sure. Aware of those reports. I haven’t actually seen the photos. Look, we reject outright the premise that the Turkish Government is in league with ISIL to smuggle oil across its borders, and we frankly see no evidence – none – to support such an accusation. Frankly, we believe Turkey has taken the necessary steps, and Secretary of State Kerry spoke about this earlier today in Brussels, to improve the security of its borders with Syria. Does more need to be done? Certainly.

Just as I said. Turkey shot down a Russian plane, and Putin invented this story about ISIS and the Turkish government.

Our government rejected this story.

So pull YOUR head out of YOUR ass, and stop drinking Putin's piss.
Yes, Turkey IS Buying Oil from ISIS
Yea, turkey was innocent. Why would they know millions of barrels of oil was being smuggled into the country?
Idiot
Just as I said, retard. Did you even read your own link?

Smugglers in Turkey were buying the oil. Not the government of Turkey.

Now go back and read post 38, useful idiot.
Because why would turkey know ISIS oil was being smuggled into their country in envoys? Yeah, good point
:lol:
Amazing how much faith you have in human rights abusers

So much for the useful idiot's claim the US State Department acknowledged his delusion.

Putin's feelings were hurt when Turkey shot down a Russian plane. So Putin got useful idiots to spread a story that Turkey was buying oil from ISIS, and piss drinking rubes like TNHarley gargled and regurgitated it on behalf of Putin.
Another lie.

QUESTION: Russian – yeah. Russian minister of defense showed satellite images accusing Turkey that thousands of oil trucks have been heading towards Turkey; that Turkey buys, process, and transfer this ISIS oil. What’s your comment on that?

MR TONER: Sure. Aware of those reports. I haven’t actually seen the photos. Look, we reject outright the premise that the Turkish Government is in league with ISIL to smuggle oil across its borders, and we frankly see no evidence – none – to support such an accusation. Frankly, we believe Turkey has taken the necessary steps, and Secretary of State Kerry spoke about this earlier today in Brussels, to improve the security of its borders with Syria. Does more need to be done? Certainly.

Just as I said. Turkey shot down a Russian plane, and Putin invented this story about ISIS and the Turkish government.

Yea, turkey was innocent. Why would they know millions of barrels of oil was being smuggled into the country?
Idiot

Because why would turkey know ISIS oil was being smuggled into their country in envoys? Yeah, good point
How does New York know people are smuggling cigarettes into their state?

Goddam, you just HATE admitting you've been conned, don't you.

I understand. I've talked about the phenomenon under which you rubes suffer before. Your egos can't handle admitting you are wrong, and so you double down on your stupidity and dig yourselves deeper and deeper into your delusions.

Another lie.

Idiot

How does New York know people are smuggling cigarettes into their state?

Goddam, you just HATE admitting you've been conned, don't you.

I understand. I've talked about the phenomenon under which you rubes suffer before. Your egos can't handle admitting you are wrong, and so you double down on your stupidity and dig yourselves deeper and deeper into your delusions.
cigarettes? You are not this goddamn stupid dude. We are talking ENVOYS of trucks coming into the country.

Yeah, cuz the U.S. never bombs and kills civilians.

The US does. The bombing of an allied convoy, especially if fratricide, was news. Finding out who was responsible for it was important. Finding out it was Russia only makes it a little intriguing considering how Turkey did shoot down a Russian plane. Was it an accident or retaliation? We may never know. What this does show, though, is the lack of communication or system to coordinate on the fly that should be in-place. This is what happens when yu have multiple forces sharing the same battle space while NOT talking.

What was the dates in my link guno5000? Just wondering..
There is nothing in your link to support your claim the State Department acknowledged your delusion.

Your link was dated December 1, 2015.

Now take a look at the date in my link: December 2, 2015.

My link utterly REFUTES your deluded claims.

What was the dates in my link guno5000? Just wondering..
There is nothing in your link to support your claim the State Department acknowledged your delusion.

Your link was dated December 1, 2015.

Now take a look at the date in my link: December 2, 2015.

My link utterly REFUTES your deluded claims.
The state dept admitted it a few months ago. The time stamps were form 2013 2014. All of that shit didn't just start up because of putin. Get your head out of your ass.

Another lie.

ISIS/al qaeda is and has always been a CIA asset with assistance form Saudi Intel, MI5, MI6 and the Mossad to keep the middle east destabilized while they rape, pillage and plunder the resources caused by the vacuum of power that they themselves created. Turkey has been a most willing ally as the attack against Syaria continues....now, what exactly did Syria do to get in the crosshairs of USA.INC?

#1 They don't have a Rothschild/Vatican central bank.

#2 They have resources that the oligarchs want.

#3 Syria has aligned themselves with Iran and Russia......

Did I miss anything???

State Department:
"Look, we reject outright the premise that the Turkish Government is in league with ISIL to smuggle oil across its borders, and we frankly see no evidence – none – to support such an accusation."

So much for the useful idiot's claim the State Department acknowledged his delusion.

Guno5000 also thought it was all trump rhetoric turkey was buying oil from ISIS until I showed him an article from 2014.. That shut his damn mouth.
No, it didn't. You Pravda reading useful idiots were going along with Putin's attempt to undermine our friendship with a longtime, very loyal ally.

You've never shut me up, hippie.

And you never provided any evidence whatsoever the government of Turkey was buying oil from ISIS, liar.

You stole the "pravda" line from me, asshole.....

Govt crack in the streets
weapons and training to terrorists
Killing our own people
Corporatists fucking the average American
More fascism all the time
Yeah, America is great.

Putin bombs a humanitarian convoy, and the Blame America Firsters rush to his rescue.

Amazing.

State Department:
"Look, we reject outright the premise that the Turkish Government is in league with ISIL to smuggle oil across its borders, and we frankly see no evidence – none – to support such an accusation."

So much for the useful idiot's claim the State Department acknowledged his delusion.

they admitted the oil was there. You have to be a complete dumbfuck to think they didn't know millions of gallons of oil was crossing their border. COMPLETE dumbfuck

Killing our own people
Yeah, America is great.
Move to Russia then, useful idiot.

Enjoy!

A week from now, the useful idiot is going to tell himself he shut me up. :lol:

Putin bombs a humanitarian convoy, and the Blame America Firsters rush to his rescue.

Amazing.

And we just whacked a company of Syrian government troops....fog of war.
There's that old school hippie moral relativism I was just talking about!

Syrian troops are the bad guys. Thought you ought to know.

Killing our own people
Yeah, America is great.
Move to Russia then, useful idiot.

Enjoy!

A leftist squealing "love it or leave it"...I never thought I'd live long enough to see it.
lol.gif

Forum List

Back