🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's high wire act

It's interesting that you use the word "reality" to describe the stuff you make up. In your mind, it's real. Absolutely fascinating.

I guess it's flattering, the way you have created this little world. You don't just create stuff I "said", but you actually take it to the next step and create a fantasy in your mind about something I did.

For your next one, give it a sports theme. Maybe how I wanted to say something racist to a baseball player and got thrown out of the stadium.

If you were confident in your beliefs, you wouldn't feel this need to constantly make stuff up. But I'll be happy to help with your little fantasies. Just keep making stuff up to impress, uh, somebody, and I'll be happy to sign off on it.

I do wonder who you're trying to impress.

Given the amount you are whining about it, I think I hit pretty close to the mark. You were a nice sensible liberal, until you made some comment someone took offense to and then you got into trouble, and you've been whining about "Political Correctness" ever since.
I know. To wingers, you're "sensible" until they disagree with you. It's interesting that, in your mind, I go from being a "nice sensible liberal" to a bad conservative because I oppose PC. You folks do have your purity tests, on both ends.

I still wonder why you have this need to make things nasty and personal, who you think your audience is for that.

There is no risk in following the constitution and enforcing our laws. There is no risk in a sane foreign policy. There is no risk in working with our friends and destroying our enemies. There is no risk in putting America first. There is no risk in enforcing our borders. There is no risk in fair trade agreements.

The risk to our nation is being created by the liars in the left wing media and the traitors who are paying our young people to riot in the streets.

[
I know. To wingers, you're "sensible" until they disagree with you.

I still wonder why you have this need to make things nasty and personal, who you think your audience is for that.

Who says I have an audience? Or want one.

I make observations. When someone is truly obsessed with something, it's personal.

Like 2AGuy with guns.
He's obviously compensating.

Or NovaSteve with transsexuals. He obviously picked up the wrong lady at a bar and got a surprise.

Or Silhouette with the gays... He's obviously got issues.

Whenever I see a vegetarian who just can't stop talking about steak, I look for the barbecue.

So when I see you incessantly whine about political correctness, like that's a real thing anyone should worry about. (it isn't) I have to truly wonder what you did to get yourself in trouble. .

There is no risk in following the constitution and enforcing our laws. There is no risk in a sane foreign policy. There is no risk in working with our friends and destroying our enemies. There is no risk in putting America first. There is no risk in enforcing our borders. There is no risk in fair trade agreements.

The risk to our nation is being created by the liars in the left wing media and the traitors who are paying our young people to riot in the streets.

You think Trump's policy of screaming at our allies over the phone is "Sane"?

No, really? Or getting into a tweet war with Sweden over a fake news story?

The thing is, Trump is alienating our friends and helping our enemy (Russia).

[
I know. To wingers, you're "sensible" until they disagree with you.

Who says I have an audience? Or want one.

I make observations. When someone is truly obsessed with something, it's personal.

Like 2AGuy with guns.
He's obviously compensating.

Or NovaSteve with transsexuals. He obviously picked up the wrong lady at a bar and got a surprise.

Or Silhouette with the gays... He's obviously got issues.

Whenever I see a vegetarian who just can't stop talking about steak, I look for the barbecue.

So when I see you incessantly whine about political correctness, like that's a real thing anyone should worry about. (it isn't) I have to truly wonder what you did to get yourself in trouble. .
So you just have a need to pop in and drop some personal attacks and insults when you don't like someone.

Okay. That's pretty much what I figured.

Has it ever occurred to you that, as you're listing the "issues" you perceive of others, that the behaviors you so regularly exhibit (personal insults, name-calling, straw man arguments) may themselves be problematic in any way?

So you just have a need to pop in and drop some personal attacks and insults when you don't like someone.

Okay. That's pretty much what I figured.

Has it ever occurred to you that, as you're listing the "issues" you perceive of others, that the behaviors you so regularly exhibit (personal insults, name-calling, straw man arguments) may themselves be problematic in any way?

Nope. Never does. I'm pretty open about why I hold the philosophy I now hold. If anything, I probably overshare, talking about how my medical issues in 2007 pretty much cured me of Republican Stupidity. I'm pretty much a cards on the table guy.

I also don't go off on weird obsessions like caring about trannies or political correctness or some other non-issue. I talk about the important stuff.

I also don't go off on weird obsessions like caring about trannies or political correctness or some other non-issue. I talk about the important stuff.

Your race hangup is not obsessive? If that's not obsessive, I don't know what is. We could be discussing the best flowers to put in your yard in spring and you'd find a way to insert race into the discussion.

Your race hangup is not obsessive? If that's not obsessive, I don't know what is. We could be discussing the best flowers to put in your yard in spring and you'd find a way to insert race into the discussion.
Beat me to it.

Joe, you cram race into pretty much everything, along with your personal insults and name-calling. Talk about obsessions. That's why you're so defensive when I criticize PC - it's your stock in trade.

I know you'll deny that, but sheesh.

So who had "white interests" in mind during the campaign? Hillary? The one-percenter who gave clandestine speeches to Wall Street? The woman who spent twice as much as her billionaire counterpart to try and win the presidency? The woman who promoted open borders so non-white people can take over the majority in this country?

I see you are confused. You stupidly think that you and those darkies have different interests. you really don't. The Darkies are in the same boat you are in. The one where your one percenter boss wants to screw you out of simple things like medical coverage.

I can understand your confusion. you've been brainwashed with white privilege all your life.

If the darkies were in the same boat I'm in, they'd be voting Republican too.

She didn't lose. She got 3 million more votes.

If she didn't lose, she would be in the White House today. Sorry, but you don't get to decide the game after the results are in. The game is set as it's been for a couple hundred years, and you lost the game.

Meh. Not really. Most hard working people didn't see any change at all. I know I didn't. Oh, wait, I did. We stopped getting the yearly, "Your insurance is going to cost more and cover less next year" talks.

But the reality is, Willie White Trash is starting to figure out that the Affordable Care Act where he can get insurance now is the same thing as ObamaCare.

Commie Care is terrible. Unless you make french fries at McDonald's, it's unaffordable and has the worst coverage available. But of course, the french fry makers is much more likely to vote Democrat than people with real jobs that make more than minimum wage.

Naw, man, this is where you are confused. I understand that, I used to get confused when listened to Republican bullshit and then found myself getting screwed by the one percent. The thing is, the one percent will screw Trump's voters, and the dumbasses will sit their slack jawed and blame the darkies... because Republicans have been getting away with that shit since Nixon.

I've been screwed by several when it comes to politics and the one-percent are not one of them. The one-percent is why our company gets work. The one-percent are the people that pay most of the income taxes the rest of us don't pay. The one-percent are those investing heavily into the market that helps us little people secure a retirement plan for when we get older.

If you took all the poor people in the United States, put them on an island somewhere, the country would flourish. If you took all the rich people in the United States, put them on an island somewhere, the country collapses.

1. Immigration of unskilled and semi skilled workers obviously increases supply of such labor and thus reduces demand and price, ie jobs and wages. Your denial of this just reveals you to be dishonest.

Naw, guy, the thing is, the jobs the illegals are doing, Americans don't want. There's not a hoarde of unemployed trailer trash and black youth just waiting to go out and pick that lettuce or clean those toilets. They consider those jobs beneath them.

THe lie that illegals are "doing jobs that Americans" don't want has been debunked many times.

2. Trade policy is real. Our trade policy for the last 50 years have been trying for "Free Trade" with predatory assholes. There is not reason that an American First trade policy can't bring back/ save a significant portion of jobs.

Actually, all protectionism does is protect mediocrity. The thing was, the reason why the predatory assholes beat us is because while we kept making the same old crap, they were making better products. We didn't invest in the education and infrastructure to be competitive.

You just made Ronald Reagan's argument in favor of Free Trade.

The results are not what we were promised.

Time to ask why not, and to change policy accordingly.

She didn't lose. She got 3 million more votes.

If she didn't lose, she would be in the White House today. Sorry, but you don't get to decide the game after the results are in. The game is set as it's been for a couple hundred years, and you lost the game.

Meh. Not really. Most hard working people didn't see any change at all. I know I didn't. Oh, wait, I did. We stopped getting the yearly, "Your insurance is going to cost more and cover less next year" talks.

But the reality is, Willie White Trash is starting to figure out that the Affordable Care Act where he can get insurance now is the same thing as ObamaCare.

Commie Care is terrible. Unless you make french fries at McDonald's, it's unaffordable and has the worst coverage available. But of course, the french fry makers is much more likely to vote Democrat than people with real jobs that make more than minimum wage.

Naw, man, this is where you are confused. I understand that, I used to get confused when listened to Republican bullshit and then found myself getting screwed by the one percent. The thing is, the one percent will screw Trump's voters, and the dumbasses will sit their slack jawed and blame the darkies... because Republicans have been getting away with that shit since Nixon.

I've been screwed by several when it comes to politics and the one-percent are not one of them. The one-percent is why our company gets work. The one-percent are the people that pay most of the income taxes the rest of us don't pay. The one-percent are those investing heavily into the market that helps us little people secure a retirement plan for when we get older.

If you took all the poor people in the United States, put them on an island somewhere, the country would flourish. If you took all the rich people in the United States, put them on an island somewhere, the country collapses.

Excellent point.

Uh, no guy, I discuss race when it's appropriate.

Obviously, it is a big deal in this country because this country was founded on racism and it infects every aspect of our society. Pretending it doesn't is just being in denial. Your problem is you think your racism is acceptable.

Joe, you cram race into pretty much everything, along with your personal insults and name-calling. Talk about obsessions. That's why you're so defensive when I criticize PC - it's your stock in trade.

Uh, no, I really don't. But it's a nice try.

I mock you when you talk about PC because it's just silly. If you were really a minority and not just playing one on the internet, you'd realize this.

Sure you do. The problem is it's always appropriate as far as you're concerned. In other words, you're obsessed with it.

Obviously, it is a big deal in this country because this country was founded on racism and it infects every aspect of our society. Pretending it doesn't is just being in denial. Your problem is you think your racism is acceptable.

What era are you living in in your mind, the 1920's?

Uh, no, I really don't. But it's a nice try.

I mock you when you talk about PC because it's just silly. If you were really a minority and not just playing one on the internet, you'd realize this.
Holy crap. You did exactly what we were talking about in your response to Ray, and then immediately deny it in your response to me.

What the fuck.

This is why I usually don't bother trying to communicate with you. I don't even had a word for craziness like that.

And you even accuse me of lying about my ethnicity. You don't see it, but you're definitely part of the problem, Joe.

Yawn, guy, you can keep pretending Cheetoh Jesus has some kind of legitimacy, but no one is buying it. If the Popular vote wasn't a big deal, why is Cheetoh Jesus still going on about imaginary voter fraud? Because he KNOWS he's a fraud.

How is it "affordable" for burger flippers and not anyone else? That's a contradiction, dude.

The one percent are parasites who've convinced you they are a vital organ. The one percent have 43% of the wealth, but they didn't do 43% of the work to produce it.

So who did do that work? Hmmmmmm.....

You spelled "Colored people" wrong. Not to worry, we know that's what you meant. The reality is, we'd do just fine without the rich. Most of the world doesn't have our uber rich, they have single payer health care, and they are just fine.

You see, a European CEO would never collect an 8 figure salary for running his company so badly it required a government bailout. But the CEO of GM did exactly that. So do the CEO's of health insurance companies. But you'll whine because they won't give you insurance.

Sure you do. The problem is it's always appropriate as far as you're concerned. In other words, you're obsessed with it.

No, I just point out the obvious, like when Tamir Rice gets shot and Dylan Roof gets taken to Burger King, I have to wonder what the difference is.

Hmmmmm.... Was the severity of what they were doing. Tamir was playing with a toy and Dylan just shot 9 people.

Hmmmm what could be the difference between these two people.

tumblr_inline_nqcq7izwtk1r8msq4_540.jpg

Holy crap. You did exactly what we were talking about in your response to Ray, and then immediately deny it in your response to me.

What the fuck.

This is why I usually don't bother trying to communicate with you. I don't even had a word for craziness like that.

And you even accuse me of lying about my ethnicity. You don't see it, but you're definitely part of the problem, Joe.

naw, man, crazy is claiming to be a minority and thensaying you don't know what the other minorities are complaining about when the country elects a Nazi who threatens to round up millions of people based on their ethnicity or religion.

That's crazy.

Forum List

Back