Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever you do - please do NOT let this corrupt Biden Administration - corrupt DOJ - corrupt FBI...trigger anyone into a response that can be used to push their liberal narratives.

they are intentionally trying to provoke American patriots

298793355_3283550718530728_3258226324665176483_n.jpg

Do you think Nancy and Barry used the same writer and director for this TV show she used for the Jan6 TV show?
If they used the same cast, they'd be giving quite a few starring roles to Republicans who had dim prospects after serving in the Trump regime.

However, the Cry Baby Lose would still prefer to watch his goons savage outnumbered police at the Capitol.

I saw a shirt that said that Obama was an icon of “hope.” Lol. Shirts don’t a revolution make.

And trespass in the Capitol building together with committing crimes of property damage and assaults don’t either. Overthrows of governments (especially one as big as ours) usually require arms. Yet? None of the folks that day had any guns in the Capitol Building. Not. One.

You know how much evidence it takes to sign off on a no-knock raid at the home of a former President?
How much? Can you quote whatever reference leads you to ask the question? I mean, if you do know how much evidence it takes to sign off on a no-knock raid on the home of a former president, please share your knowledge with us because, unless you can document otherwise, I my money is on that it takes almost no evidence at all.

I have my doubts on this, and I have expressed them multiple times.

Obviously you don't understand that. But I'm done dumbing things down for you people.
Were it not a sign of just how resistant members of Trump's Following are to demonstrable truths, and the danger to the country that poses, I'd be enjoying their collective, rabid, wig out even more.

Wrong....the search warrant was issued because a Federal judge found that a crime had been and mat still being committed at that residence. While the purpose may have been to retrieve top secret filed that trump illegally took from the WH....I am pretty sure there is a J6 connection. The DOJ does not litigate on social media.
No, the purpose of a search warrant is to search for evidence that a crime has been committed, so probable cause that such evidence exists is all that the FBI had to show the Judge and each judge has wide discretion in determining what constitutes probable cause. If the Judge and the FBI had an evidentiary basis for concluding a crime had been committed, an indictment would have been issued, not a search warrant.

This is just another example of the very corrupt Democratic Party using the instruments of government corruptly and illegally to smear Trump because they fear he might run again in 2024, Just as you are so enthusiastically supporting this corrupt and illegal move because you are afraid Trump will run again in 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back