Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
297015532_3242706199348100_8660963918444693524_n.jpg

You have nothing either I see.
Again: it’s ENTIRELY on you to post coherently. When you fail so badly, it’s your fault that others can’t decipher your gibberish.

Don’t sit there crying, kid. Compose better posts, try to use logic and remember to edit before posting. 👍

How can i go anywhere with that? I have to understand what a person is referring to before i can properly respond. That post was vague as fuck and weird. Sorry, but you guys need more substance than that if you want to actually win a debate someday.
I understand. Your disability is noted. Incompetence must be frustrating.

It's fun that you morons think that, if there was anything to be found, he would not have relocated it a LONG TIME AGO!
I think you stumbled over the English language, there.

You don't know what Trump did or didn't do. But remember, he is the idiot that confesses high crimes on live TV and recorded phone calls. So you tried a little gotcha post based on your fantasy and fell on your face. You trumpers have been making up shit for so long, you don't even realize when you are doing it anymore.

Again: it’s ENTIRELY on you to post coherently. When you fail so badly, it’s your fault that others can’t decipher your gibberish.

Don’t sit there crying, kid. Compose better posts, try to use logic and remember to edit before posting. 👍
Reading is fundamental. PM me. I’ll give you discreet links for assistance.

Someone as thoroughly corrupt and crooked as Donald Trump should never have tempted fate. Karma is biting him in the ass bigly.

trump-born-in-keyna.jpg

Was he taking bribes from Burisma, Guno?

Perhaps his son was paid 7.5 million by the Communist Chinese?

Oh wait, that's Quid Pro...

But you Nazi fucks have the nerve to call Trump "crooked?"

Have you no shame, Nazi?

Was he taking bribes from Burisma, Guno?

Perhaps his son was paid 7.5 million by the Communist Chinese?

Oh wait, that's Quid Pro...

But you Nazi fucks have the nerve to call Trump "crooked?"

Have you no shame, Nazi?
Oh shut up, you're trash.

Go start a thread about your pathetic whataboutism, the FBI only raided one orange pile of shit politician yesterday.

Because you don't go after your political opponents using the DOJ - only feckless dictators do that shit.

Grow a brain, Guno.

You do when your political opponents commit crimes. Y'all didn't have any problems when the Department of Justice went after Bill Clinton for perjury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back