Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thread shouldn't be in Politics. It should be in Current Events. Trump is no longer president, so it's not about politics. It's about a former POTUS STEALING classified documents, you stupid idiot. Oh, but you think he still is. LOL
Of course it should be in politics. The S/W itself was a political act.

And your large font doesn’t make you any less retarded.

298111731_468575155374064_6984940582986296372_n.jpg

No, the purpose of a search warrant is to search for evidence that a crime has been committed, so probable cause that such evidence exists is all that the FBI had to show the Judge and each judge has wide discretion in determining what constitutes probable cause. If the Judge and the FBI had an evidentiary basis for concluding a crime had been committed, an indictment would have been issued, not a search warrant.
There's a simple reason a subpoena (it's too early for an indictment) wasn't issued and instead they conducted a surprise raid. Trump could not be trusted to turn over the documents in question. After all, the folks from the National Archives were already at M-a-L to collect the stolen documents. Meaning Trump withheld some of them.

Trump is still optimistic about becoming POTUS in 2024

I've never met a rich, good-looking pessimist

I saw a shirt that said that Obama was an icon of “hope.” Lol. Shirts don’t a revolution make.

And trespass in the Capitol building together with committing crimes of property damage and assaults don’t either. Overthrows of governments (especially one as big as ours) usually require arms. Yet? None of the folks that day had any guns in the Capitol Building. Not. One.
Overthrowing governments take many different forms. Sometimes all it takes are politicians and officials willing to follow the orders of the would be tyrant.

You’re right not to engage. There’s nowhere for you to go.
How can i go anywhere with that? I have to understand what a person is referring to before i can properly respond. That post was vague as fuck and weird. Sorry, but you guys need more substance than that if you want to actually win a debate someday.

It really sucks when the villagers decide to ignore the little boys who cry wolf

Your goons in the FBI have lost their once shining reputation

And they cant get it back

It was Merrick Garland's call. He ordered the FBI to raid Mar A Lago Fat's digs.
And AG Garland has taken 18 months of investigating before doing so.
Christopher Wray is a Republican and head of the FBI, appointed by Trump.
So maybe idiots like you should just wait and see what was found before you start calling the FBI a bunch of goons, goon.

I saw a shirt that said that Obama was an icon of “hope.” Lol. Shirts don’t a revolution make.

And trespass in the Capitol building together with committing crimes of property damage and assaults don’t either. Overthrows of governments (especially one as big as ours) usually require arms. Yet? None of the folks that day had any guns in the Capitol Building. Not. One.
What struck me as odd about a picture of folks wearing shirts like that? IMO? I don't think Trump protestors would EVER make shirts like that a priori, even if they did feel that way.

This is as good as evidence for Deep State agent provocateurs as I have seen yet.

. . . and the fact that this poster has this image?

:rolleyes:

I think it can safely be said that if Nixon had the kind of cult following Trump does, and if there was a right wing media cohort lying their asses off 24/7 in defense of Dick at the time of Watergate, he may not have resigned. The political calculus for Repub senators at the time would have been what it was during Trump's impeachments. How politically risky for themselves would it have been to consider the evidence and vote to convict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back