Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you don't go after your political opponents using the DOJ - only feckless dictators do that shit.

Grow a brain, Guno.

Uh.....say that again.....

"

Donald Trump Calls for AG Barr to Indict Joe Biden With 26 Days Until Election""""

Oh shut up, you're trash.

Fuck off Nazi.

Go start a thread about your pathetic whataboutism, the FBI only raided one orange pile of shit politician yesterday.

Fuck you Nazi.

Garland and his goons have crossed a line that CANNOT be allowed.

The people of Germany let you scum get away with this in 1933, and it led to disaster.

We stop you Nazi scum now. Never again, fuckwad.

298211777_5204612179616895_3932460809968307289_n.jpg

Oh shut up, you're trash.

Go start a thread about your pathetic whataboutism, the FBI only raided one orange pile of shit politician yesterday.

I'll say it again, you pigs don't care what your side does. The ends justify the means. Have called Joe out for taking "showers" with his daughter yet? Would you call him out if he showered with yours?

Fuck off Nazi.

Fuck you Nazi.

Garland and his goons have crossed a line that CANNOT be allowed.

The people of Germany let you scum get away with this in 1933, and it led to disaster.

We stop you Nazi scum now. Never again, fuckwad.

You stupid sprunt, we don't even know what documents or files they have recovered from Trump's place and yet you're already screaming Hitler shit. Such a loser.

I'll say it again, you pigs don't care what your side does. The ends justify the means. Have called Joe out for taking "showers" with his daughter yet? Would you call him out if he showered with yours?
When did you start having dreams about showering with Joe?

Uh.....say that again.....

"

Donald Trump Calls for AG Barr to Indict Joe Biden With 26 Days Until Election""""

Barr ignored the rhetoric.

Corrupt fuck Garland, not so much.

The DOJ under Reich Minister Garland is nothing more than a hit squad for the filthy fascist democrat party.

"It was a beautiful raid. A perfect raid. People tell me they've never seen such a perfect raid. Believe me…""""
Does the syntax sound familiar or is it just me?

There's a simple reason a subpoena (it's too early for an indictment) wasn't issued and instead they conducted a surprise raid. Trump could not be trusted to turn over the documents in question. After all, the folks from the National Archives were already at M-a-L to collect the stolen documents. Meaning Trump withheld some of them.
No, the reason is that a search warrant would generate bigger headlines. Obama and Biden have used the FBI as their own personal KBGs and this is just another example of the corrupt Democratic Party using instruments of government corruptly as political weapons because they are afraid Trump will run in 2024.

Barr ignored the rhetoric.

Corrupt fuck Garland, not so much.

The DOJ under Reich Minister Garland is nothing more than a hit squad for the filthy fascist democrat party.

Sorry, but you're going to need help getting that foot out of your mouth.
Doesn't matter that Barr didn't do as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back