Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if any of the SS agents at M-a-L when the FBI arrived were the same ones who illegally deleted texts from their phones sent on 1/6?

That hasn't been established, fucking Nazi asshole.
It's established in a letter the National Archives sent to Congress.

He did not have the right to take them, and it appears, he did not declassify them when he had the right. If they find classified documents, he will probably be found guilty by a jury of his peers.
I suspect that you may not be correct here and this may cause some real problems. The issue I have is that for him to be convicted there cannot be ANYONE that is a Tumpster on the jury. Considering that there is a rather large segment of the nation that are die hard Trump supporters and that support does not care about facts or evidence I think it may actually be impossible to convict Trump. This could be an extremely massive problem as a failure to convict will cause some major political problems.

All it takes is one person that is a die hard supporter that does not voice that support during the jury selection and a conviction becomes impossible.

Allegedly. But keep deflecting snowflake. Trump also had negative tests that same time.
According to Mark Meadows he tested positive.

Everyone knows that if you test positive, you're positive. You don't keep testing until you get a negative result.

It's established in a letter the National Archives sent to Congress.
A letter establishes some bureaucratic asswagon's opinion, it's not evidence.

I suspect that you may not be correct here and this may cause some real problems. The issue I have is that for him to be convicted there cannot be ANYONE that is a Tumpster on the jury. Considering that there is a rather large segment of the nation that are die hard Trump supporters and that support does not care about facts or evidence I think it may actually be impossible to convict Trump. This could be an extremely massive problem as a failure to convict will cause some major political problems.

All it takes is one person that is a die hard supporter that does not voice that support during the jury selection and a conviction becomes impossible.

What makes you think the Nazis would intend to put him on trial?

The goal of the Nazi party is to bar Trump from running in 2024.

Our Intel agencies will tell any lie that enemy democrats put in their mouths.
It’s apparent, you choose Putin. The intel agencies even under Trump had the same Putin election interference Trying to get Trump elected. You had two years of unfetted control and all you did, was eliminated taxes for Trump and friends, AND NOTHING ELSE, but pack the court by cheating to take away Women’s rights. You’re bag lappers . Women will kick your ass in the next two election cycles. Count on it.

'
cowboy said:
Seriously no one else broke this law so fragrantly... The Trump Administration broke multiple of smaller laws which it didn't occur to other Presidents to break...1/quote]

link and list it fake cowboy

298263276_10228902753583323_2134563030609331851_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back